<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Alison | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/1asw1/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/1asw1/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alison.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 11:39:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f3b1a43721b8926934e8fca18858753</guid>
				<title>Alison replied to the topic Will I need an uplift with BA? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/will-i-need-an-uplift-with-ba/#post-1328372</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Dec 2021 17:15:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can’t seem to get the photo to upload? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4c20f60a1ca04b2336f68c4efd83897</guid>
				<title>Alison started the topic Will I need an uplift with BA? in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/will-i-need-an-uplift-with-ba/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Dec 2021 15:59:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Breastfed 3 children and wondering if I’ll need an uplift? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a777b7273b4192325688712896ee8756</guid>
				<title>Alison became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1511404/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Sep 2021 20:09:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/134 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 14:18:41 by W3 Total Cache
-->