<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Abbey | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbey0304/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbey0304/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Abbey.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 05:18:53 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0a4fe972bb376348493facad17644b9</guid>
				<title>Abbey and Steph are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/882792/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Mar 2015 21:32:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c6ee40aab1b184b46521fded7633cd7</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic when can we sleep on our side? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-can-we-sleep-on-our-side/#post-818485</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:13:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I slept on my side the night I got my strapping off, I think it&#8217;s helping my cleavage come together 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b85ec6a0fdc9622d316e5f1167c101a</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Are primark sports bras good for post op?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/are-primark-sports-bras-good-for-post-op/#post-818484</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:11:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m wearing a bright blue one from ️️primark today it&#8217;s my favourite xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40226ed0418bce2a79ebf93b2a3c4330</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Cold boobs! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cold-boobs-10/#post-817585</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Feb 2015 08:41:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh dear I hope they don&#8217;t carry on being cold as long as that x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">868dcde6aac28dca50a5ec4b393c26c8</guid>
				<title>Abbey started the topic Cold boobs! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cold-boobs-10/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 23:01:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 2 weeks po now and my boobs have started to feel really cold! It&#8217;s chilling! Anyone else had this? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40544c11bbb0abbe10f7b9e400a8bcb7</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic 10 days po feeling fabulous in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10-days-po-feeling-fabulous/#post-816246</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:08:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not yet, when I look down it doesn&#8217;t look like much has changed but it&#8217;s early days xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d924e29cb33b864079a9154eb5cccc92</guid>
				<title>Abbey and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/872250/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:27:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b11af35c67b38b0b8336baa71b5c2e7</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Photos added :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/photos-added-3/page/3/#post-816160</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2015 03:48:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had kazazzi too, hope u don&#8217;t mind Me adding u xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c68f7472ab57223ac3d97726b3eb58b</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Excited :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/excited-16/#post-816159</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2015 03:45:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89894b5c31374ceace7feea996622eec</guid>
				<title>Abbey started the topic 10 days po feeling fabulous in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10-days-po-feeling-fabulous/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2015 02:29:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m sorry for those of you who are in agony 🙁 I&#8217;m back to normal now, going back to work on Monday, I have been driving, can lift up my 3 year old again and even painted my living room today. my recovery has been ridiculously quick. Those who are waiting for surgery- don&#8217;t be put off by some of the bad stories, not everyone has a hard time, I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-872172"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10-days-po-feeling-fabulous/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91e7e6fe03ed5981ab8bbbef1185c2c5</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Day 3- by far the worst so far in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-3-by-far-the-worst-so-far/page/2/#post-816153</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Feb 2015 02:22:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>🙁 hope you are ok xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e20ff1a6edea1eca3da19808eb1bea8</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Who thumbs downs people&#039;s posts? It&#039;s not nice in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/who-thumbs-downs-peoples-posts-its-not-nice/#post-816108</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:38:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My iPhone sometimes does this my mistake cos I&#8217;m right handed x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa23926aad0163549c3a61065ef303c5</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Strapping in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-74/#post-816107</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2015 22:37:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I miss my strapping 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24fa424a38359f8420240a02c69de54d</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Hate being in a sports bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hate-being-in-a-sports-bra/#post-815399</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:00:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m going to go shopping today do any of these major stores do fitting? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">226bb59079b145f77f2e29ea88c58ce2</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-5-and-experiencing-really-bad-incision-pain-on-my-right-is-this-normal/#post-815372</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:07:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had no pain until I had this. It was also around day 5. I&#8217;m on day 8 and it&#8217;s now subsided. I got it on my left xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3df40707d27838a8221b0f5441348cd7</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Feeling really uncomfortable :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-really-uncomfortable/#post-815371</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:06:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m on day 8, I had strapping, h have heard when u take the bra off early on it feels like your boobs are going to fall off lol x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37f73fdbcf8c875180cfeb25fb4f5387</guid>
				<title>Abbey changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/870058/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:03:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2535c8c20efea33cfe3e428c58f16664</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Hate being in a sports bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hate-being-in-a-sports-bra/#post-815370</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:01:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s driving me mad! I love just letting them out to breathe but don&#8217;t know if I&#8217;m brave enough to leave them out all night because I fidgit when I&#8217;m asleep. X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4b8f4b5496e674f2cf1f74acfde4a70</guid>
				<title>Abbey started the topic Hate being in a sports bra in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hate-being-in-a-sports-bra/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Feb 2015 22:56:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have several bras. And I cannot get comfy in any, they all turn up at the bottom and put pressure on my scars. I&#8217;m fed up! Especially at night. What will happen if I sleep without one as I don&#8217;t know if I can face being in one for another 5 weeks 24/7 x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7334cd123ad415a6c859c66a5a73d39f</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Strapping off tomorrow, what&#039;s going to change? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-tomorrow-whats-going-to-change/#post-814469</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:25:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Most of it came away with the adhesive but I had to give them a good scrub with baby wipes xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0e6b0565a4d83016e9831151520a25ec</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Strapping off tomorrow, what&#039;s going to change? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-tomorrow-whats-going-to-change/#post-814443</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:57:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yay xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">349a2153fca49eddb344668700157a09</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Strapping off tomorrow, what&#039;s going to change? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-tomorrow-whats-going-to-change/#post-814430</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:00:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was 34a I&#8217;m on my way home now in a 36dd yay, I have no swelling apart from in my cleavage which is odd, haha Im chuffed 🙂 once Iv got home and washed off the pen marks I&#8217;ll post a pic x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0198b331ed4fd0a94e833500ec1738f</guid>
				<title>Abbey and Fionajsd are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/867521/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2015 11:36:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e5c556fc2c72aa6a96f4eed5130622b</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Tomorrow, 12pm, Preston, Dr Mounir!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tomorrow-12pm-preston-dr-mounir/#post-814338</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:14:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4c8fe189c1a3482eb3f4ce4248814e1</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Strapping off tomorrow, what&#039;s going to change? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-tomorrow-whats-going-to-change/#post-814330</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2015 07:51:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Will it be a relief to get it off or am I going to become uncomfortable? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">088657664e401994f52963266be4168c</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic Strapping off tomorrow, what&#039;s going to change? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-tomorrow-whats-going-to-change/#post-814329</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Feb 2015 07:49:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls. I hope I&#8217;m not going to miss the strapping I have got used to it now lol x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f92e46cac4ad23f01b7c051bf125571</guid>
				<title>Abbey started the topic Strapping off tomorrow, what&#039;s going to change? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-tomorrow-whats-going-to-change/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 22:22:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Advice please? I&#8217;m convinced my boobs aren&#8217;t big, Iv had 375 unders, is it the strapping squishing them down or is this it? What change will I see in them over next few days/ weeks? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">941ef2b6509be1a57b1b40df1c0db427</guid>
				<title>Abbey started the topic Strapping off tomorrow, what&#039;s going to change? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/strapping-off-tomorrow-whats-going-to-change/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 22:22:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Advice please? I&#8217;m convinced my boobs aren&#8217;t big, Iv had 375 unders, is it the strapping squishing them down or is this it? What change will I seen in them over next few days/ weeks? Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">201b1deef28f9d68d5493164e63d7854</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nurses-not-recommending-arnica-tablets-anyone-else-not-used-them/#post-814204</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Feb 2015 22:16:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I used them, I&#8217;m 6 days po, didn&#8217;t realise we weren&#8217;t supposed to. I have had NO pain. Not been taking pain killers, maybe I&#8217;m just lucky x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7089c379f26a60f647ee80816aa21b4d</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic 375 unders done today! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375-unders-done-today/#post-812201</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Feb 2015 20:54:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I have the strapping on until I go back to leeds to see the nurse. Can be 7-10 days she said. I&#8217;m so pleased. My boobs don&#8217;t hurt at all I just ache down the sides of my ribs. It&#8217;s fab </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00733f283480eb8dcd176737ab90efd3</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic 375 unders done today! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375-unders-done-today/#post-812139</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Feb 2015 18:18:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The only thing was when I woke up I cried like a baby haha was the drugs x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc0e2044bcd7325023d98c175c790009</guid>
				<title>Abbey replied to the topic 375 unders done today! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375-unders-done-today/#post-812137</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Feb 2015 18:16:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You will be in good hands XX </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35a1fe8a5d2507ca34e512573227c782</guid>
				<title>Abbey changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/861709/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Feb 2015 18:05:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">560e8215066e4fdd21db1918c88f107a</guid>
				<title>Abbey started the topic 375 unders done today! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375-unders-done-today/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Feb 2015 18:02:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I haven&#8217;t post on here before Iv been hovering in the background. Today I have had 375 hp unders at doncaster with Dr kazazzi. I cant praise the staff there enough, it&#8217;s been a fantastic experience I was in and home within 4 hours. The twilight sedation was amazing I feel great and don&#8217;t remember a thing </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">897fb441fd5ae8f5dfc211c4b944e771</guid>
				<title>Abbey became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/861704/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Feb 2015 17:58:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/284 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-11 09:28:32 by W3 Total Cache
-->