<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Abbie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbie11/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbie11/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Abbie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 16:21:01 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">787aff3802c8ed63872599b4f96d9c91</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Amber are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1487236/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 May 2020 19:38:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f328a7def7acadeaf418209956db867</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Rinx ♥ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/997155/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Dec 2015 20:19:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a11bfd65b8fe85fb0692c1593279a4c0</guid>
				<title>Abbie and sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/961139/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 03:25:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b12b3265800cc52173fd9d5cf4b5ecb</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Christina Hardwick are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/931750/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 May 2015 12:46:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ba9ac0336b867fe58817d946644a0fd</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 11 weeks post op pictures uploaded. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-weeks-post-op-pictures-uploaded/#post-834007</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2015 15:00:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Accepting adds now ladies. Boobie  dress was from missguided I&#8217;m pretty sure 🙂 havnt worn it out properly yet xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f807e87df61fc7883fde967984fac5a5</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 8 months PO BA Feel like they have dropped a lot in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-breast-enlargement-8-months-ago-feel-like-they-have-dropped-a-lot/#post-833914</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2015 08:46:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya lovely, I had mine with Frati 3 months ago and I feel the same as you. We&#8217;re very similar as I had 450/500 partials and now measure a 30g/32f. I feel like mine look very natural considering how big they measure. I&#8217;m really happy with the size just abit miffed about why they are so low and not alot of upper fullness. I have my post op&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-913744"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-breast-enlargement-8-months-ago-feel-like-they-have-dropped-a-lot/#post-833914" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb465c75678ed6621623588cf271cf52</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 8 months PO BA Feel like they have dropped a lot in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-breast-enlargement-8-months-ago-feel-like-they-have-dropped-a-lot/#post-833914</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2015 08:46:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya lovely, I had mine with Frati 3 months ago and I feel the same as you. We&#8217;re very similar as I had 450/500 partials and now measure a 30g/32f. I feel like mine look very natural considering how big they measure. I&#8217;m really happy with the size just abit miffed about why they are so low and not alot of upper fullness. I have my post op&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-913742"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-my-breast-enlargement-8-months-ago-feel-like-they-have-dropped-a-lot/#post-833914" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">385fe45de8a8d776adfd057580755bf2</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 11 weeks post op pictures uploaded. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-weeks-post-op-pictures-uploaded/#post-833910</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2015 08:33:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks it&#8217;s strange because they look quite small in clothes believe it or not. I like that though as I have the best of both worlds.<br />
They are measuring a 30g or 32f which sounds HUGE but not as big as it sounds as the band size is quite small xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1bbd5fb2714da3849d31b10aa5642cf7</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 11 weeks post op pictures uploaded. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-weeks-post-op-pictures-uploaded/#post-833069</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 16:26:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks I&#8217;m soooo happy with the size too. No boob greed for me at all thank god.<br />
I&#8217;ve accepted all requests now ladies x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">404d1120725703af4ee4c7a4492fd616</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic 11 weeks post op pictures uploaded. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/11-weeks-post-op-pictures-uploaded/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2015 08:31:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>450/500 hp partials by mr Frati.<br />
Feel free to have a look at my new pictures 🙂 let me know what you think 🙂<br />
Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84614c304d91e329f182c6d74cbc4cb9</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Amyduig are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/883490/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Mar 2015 19:46:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d3c9333269281d715b61fc8d935f088</guid>
				<title>Abbie and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/883388/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Mar 2015 16:14:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">699cb5aae506a13e6a37ede0b7bd156f</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Girls with 400cc???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-with-400cc/#post-820627</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Mar 2015 15:33:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was a 34b/c had 450/500 partials and now measure a 32g or 30f hope that helps xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fcd4f89b340cb51fafa9af265f855e9e</guid>
				<title>Abbie and suzanna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/881221/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Feb 2015 20:51:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2728e1965c8a9c9478d7115aa2b80384</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 6 weeks boobies update - lots of new pictures added too x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-boobies-update-lots-of-new-pictures-added-too-x/page/2/#post-819739</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2015 20:37:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is one of the sites I&#8217;ve already ordered 🙂 love loads on there, it&#8217;s just finding the right thing for my new boobs very trial and error. Accepting guys x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35cae9657d06990baecfbe07e7e31e60</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Regina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/879899/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2015 08:30:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a0207ae95c5815121ff122f727ba57c</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 6 weeks boobies update - lots of new pictures added too x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-boobies-update-lots-of-new-pictures-added-too-x/page/2/#post-819485</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Feb 2015 07:48:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah that&#8217;s great thanks missy.  I&#8217;ll definitely have a look, I&#8217;m just finding it hard to find ones that give enough support and abit of lift on their own without wearing a bra as I&#8217;m not able to with most of them as it will be seen. Just want them to look amazing in a nice dress and show them off x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a09ad56835466251e98183fd1a8ca85c</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 6 weeks boobies update - lots of new pictures added too x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-boobies-update-lots-of-new-pictures-added-too-x/#post-819413</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2015 21:03:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ooh yeah that looks great, I&#8217;ll have a look if you don&#8217;t mind sending the link 🙂 <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/amanda25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@amanda25</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8c64cd6b9492d2cf0b5b1e8148b3f276</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 6 weeks boobies update - lots of new pictures added too x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-boobies-update-lots-of-new-pictures-added-too-x/#post-819403</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2015 20:39:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve already made afew dress mistakes and end up having to pay a fortune getting them all sent back as have all been brought online, just don&#8217;t know what sort will show them off nicely and make them look good, any recommendations would be great 🙂 yeah think I&#8217;m gunna do the smaller bra thing to be honest as I do want the fake look.  Yeah I do&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-879684"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-boobies-update-lots-of-new-pictures-added-too-x/#post-819403" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6035645b871f284c83cbcb27437e5e78</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 6 weeks boobies update - lots of new pictures added too x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-boobies-update-lots-of-new-pictures-added-too-x/#post-819383</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2015 20:03:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/amanda25/' rel="nofollow ugc">@amanda25</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6ce7100981462b77479a2e4eab6b43d</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 6 weeks boobies update - lots of new pictures added too x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-boobies-update-lots-of-new-pictures-added-too-x/#post-819379</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2015 20:02:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ahh thanks. Yes mine are exactly the same, I get ge roundness with my arms right up in the air Nd when I&#8217;m laying down, but no one is really going to see them like that haha. Feel like I still need to wear bras with nice dresses etc as they have the gap in between and not much fullness at the top, so unless they are pushed up and together&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-879627"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-boobies-update-lots-of-new-pictures-added-too-x/#post-819379" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f4147870ffbc6fec4af78763d89013d</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 6 weeks boobies update - lots of new pictures added too x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-boobies-update-lots-of-new-pictures-added-too-x/#post-819371</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:32:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/tashaperry/' rel="nofollow ugc">@tashaperry</a> here is my update you wanted 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bc8bf6914d16e0720a401e99613af89</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic 6 weeks boobies update - lots of new pictures added too x in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-boobies-update-lots-of-new-pictures-added-too-x/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:31:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi everyone I&#8217;ve not been on here for a few weeks, so I thought I would update you all, I had my 6 week check today which went really well, I was in and out in 10 minutes but had a 4hour round trip drive ughh horrible.<br />
Anyway, so I had 450/500 hp partials with MR Frati. right from the start I hardly had any pain, they softened and were really&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-879586"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-boobies-update-lots-of-new-pictures-added-too-x/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c4c906fa9fbe4ebd15acd4d312dc43d</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 5 weeks post op 350cc pic from 32B in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-weeks-post-op-350cc-pic-from-32b/#post-818431</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Feb 2015 14:27:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Added you hope you don&#8217;t mind x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">408ec345a089949a99a2acc7677bf5df</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Alex are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/874990/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:20:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a32b84bd3b90113f0124beca419ebeb6</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/871276/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2015 03:41:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">260c6cc09cf02d9c6abc2ed89393e446</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Chelze Ellise Edwards are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/865430/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Feb 2015 22:02:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3e53fa148130052a8e1556771925be2</guid>
				<title>Abbie and hayley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/859485/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Feb 2015 13:04:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae747b269010a968f73e839eddcc7533</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Sara are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/859054/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2015 22:15:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa375aa0aad52eabaac44912cc26366e</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic fake tanning - post op girls help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/fake-tanning-post-op-girls-help/#post-810976</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2015 16:28:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got told after 7days when my strapping was taken off that I could start fake tanning straight away just avoiding incisions 🙂 and it would be fine in the shower as the clean water washes it straight away xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4435a7b10cc42ebce00cf6a7f4cb3f0c</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Armani are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/857634/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Feb 2015 13:44:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22d97701a3ec5b77a2f814d98548a99e</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic When feel normal again? :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-feel-normal-again/#post-809845</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Feb 2015 18:59:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I will absolutely hate not being in charge lol <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kikij87/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kikij87</a> </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">055b6cc2c30e306e69cba36c48ff7602</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic When feel normal again? :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-feel-normal-again/#post-809791</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Feb 2015 16:36:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kikij87/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kikij87</a> haha that&#8217;s soo funny only we could understand that!  I&#8217;m a lauder girl. I&#8217;m actually still on mat leave at the moment so ill be giving up my business manager post  🙁 to just work part time there. Glad I didn&#8217;t have to deal with going in through my recovery. Ooh can imagine it wouldn&#8217;t  help sitting most of the day in office either. You&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-855473"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-feel-normal-again/#post-809791" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf74ffc9f2287f3a1aff81a4b2122c1c</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic When feel normal again? :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-feel-normal-again/#post-809712</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Feb 2015 11:30:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kikij87/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kikij87</a> ooh you work on a beauty counter who do you work for? I do too 🙂 and I wouldn&#8217;t worry too much about it Sophie I seemed to feel fine overnight and quite suddenly so I&#8217;m sure you&#8217;ll be ok. What do you do for work? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37f31d7420a6a4990f6c51aa96ca9d39</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Yana are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/854980/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Feb 2015 09:43:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f483f2997c9ebdf2f94bc919cb3afd1</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic progression pictures uploaded in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/page/2/#post-809616</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 20:59:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I didn&#8217;t ask for natural though :(:( I&#8217;ve emailed my pc so I can get it all down in writing but that was only  yesterday so I&#8217;ve not heard back yet. 🙁 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa308b99fab4dc08a1dcc325771cfd06</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic progression pictures uploaded in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/page/2/#post-809611</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 20:43:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Im honestly  so gutted to. Nope the word uplift was never even mentioned at all. I was just asked what size I wanted to be and I said dd or e. Frat said 500/550 to be an e and 450/500 for dd. I tried the sizes on and liked 450/500 more so went with  them. Then had to ask what placement he was doing and he said partials. That&#8217;s it.x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">94dbdd7e2ccc2d407d3202e119b9b2ea</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic progression pictures uploaded in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/page/2/#post-809609</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 20:40:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know I never take my sports bra off! I wouldn&#8217;t dare. It&#8217;s only literally been off for a few minutes while I get dressed in  the mornings  and change it and I take my pictures x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">97221fcf510f59bb6fb5c529a4982095</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic progression pictures uploaded in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/#post-809606</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 20:33:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450/500 hp partials. That&#8217;s not how they should look though really&#8230;I can&#8217;t be happy with them after paying so much for them. And worrying about the future  of them too. 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0aec20bb459433587a0cd59ae202249e</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic progression pictures uploaded in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/#post-809603</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 20:31:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They&#8217;re only going to get lower though arnt they&#8230; especially if that has happened in 7 days!! They&#8217;re so soft already too so not really sure in what other ways they will change. It&#8217;s going to cost me a fortune having to get them re done after like a year or something  if they carry on the way they are. I was told they would last around 25 years&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-854759"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/#post-809603" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3122a1bf97e3ebcf5df2d01ba43d57b5</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic progression pictures uploaded in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/#post-809599</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 20:26:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know they  will be half way to our belly buttons by our 6week check <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarah1982/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sarah1982</a> I just need to know that something can be done about it, and can&#8217;t stop panicking and worrying about it until then&#8230;  I&#8217;ve accepted you too Kelly.  X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db3e93e07fada62e869e29794a5b6efd</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic progression pictures uploaded in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/#post-809595</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 20:20:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks. I&#8217;m glad it&#8217;s not me overreacting.  :(:( I always thought it was strange how easy I found the recovery and how quickly I seemed to recover. I just need some second opinions I think instead of having to keep it all to myself 🙁 yep I&#8217;ve accepted you fiona let me know what you think x<br />
..:( </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4f2b9d831f2ac937351088a08e457015</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic progression pictures uploaded in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/#post-809588</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 20:10:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve sent an email but that was only yesterday. I&#8217;ve tried to hold out as long as possible but can&#8217;t ignore it any longer. :(:( so sad about it. I&#8217;m glad you can see it to though because it&#8217;s so poo obvious to me.they are different sizes too but they could still even out over time. But it&#8217;s really the droopyness that is getting to me&#8230;its such&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-854737"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/#post-809588" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">807bfd8d56dcce840cc35ff506f3fb7d</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic progression pictures uploaded in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 19:53:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;m sorry as I know I keep on about it. But I just want to know that I&#8217;m not going crazy and it&#8217;s not just me being picky.<br />
Please girls look  at my most recent pic I&#8217;ve just uploaded and let me know what you think. I&#8217;m literally so upset and concious of how they look. They look so saggy and droopy. Really don&#8217;t know what to do. I feel like they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-854719"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/progression-pictures-uploaded/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3fe5d87f9771e67e29d83d0bb1e5866</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic over done  it today :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/over-done-it-today/#post-809566</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 19:20:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got told a week too x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">87df755a780acc555be63ed425532c84</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Lucy Hannah Thompson are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/854081/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 10:48:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc894e93637a3d37fb07f35225206366</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/853965/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Jan 2015 08:54:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acc3d73dacbcec84e6eb5ae028ce9f46</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic BA - Given one price from Patient co-ordinator and another from Mya! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-given-one-price-from-patient-co-ordinator-and-another-from-mya/#post-809063</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:47:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p> Wouldn&#8217;t worry I&#8217;m sure the price your pc gave you is what they&#8217;re using. They only maybe gave u a differnt price as that could be the standard price for everyone and they don&#8217;t have notes yet of the discount that&#8217;s been added. I would call your pc again to make sure xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62052dcb1ee99ebe00c7ae1b0c9b14e3</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Emma-Louise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/853375/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:37:26 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a17b09cb3a7458d89550dcbf4d645fa7</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic INSTAGRAM - MYABA2301 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/instagram-myaba2301/#post-808916</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Jan 2015 08:01:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya hope you don&#8217;t mind the add, I&#8217;m ba2015jan on insta. Hope all goes well today getting your strapping off, how exciting!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/432 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 17:25:38 by W3 Total Cache
-->