<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Abbie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbiexo/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbiexo/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Abbie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:10:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f14c9c02200fdb7031fafadf4ff9dff</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Any nurses/health care workers out there?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-nurseshealth-care-workers-out-there/#post-1271855</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Aug 2018 14:24:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw thanks girls! Yes please keep me posted haha! I was dreading the idea of having to take any unpaid leave! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">178b5871ba48ca849807ed4c44746635</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic Any nurses/health care workers out there?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-nurseshealth-care-workers-out-there/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Aug 2018 12:38:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,<br />
I’ve been wanting a BA for almost 5 years now but life seems to keep getting in the way! I’m currently a support worker based on a ward in a busy hospital &amp; planning to start my nursing at university next September! It’s quite a physical job and I work 12hr shifts, can anyone who’s been in a similar situation give me any advice on how&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1418060"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-nurseshealth-care-workers-out-there/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">301ebc8b59510362e98c3c7fb096f162</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Making a final decision!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/making-a-final-decision/#post-962051</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jan 2017 23:00:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh amazing jess!! I&#8217;m so sorry I&#8217;ve only just read your comment! I hope the surgery went well and hope you love your new boobs!! What you&#8217;ve said really made me sigh with relief, I think sometimes it&#8217;s refreshing to hear that not everyone is supportive because it makes the whole thing feel more normal and that you&#8217;re not Alone! I&#8217;d love to hear&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1113789"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/making-a-final-decision/#post-962051" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a4872ffa869aa1719d5a02651cad380</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Nearly 5 months post op. :) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nearly-5-months-post-op/#post-955962</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Dec 2016 19:54:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Omg how amazing are they!!!  Look fab!!! Do you mind me asking what surgeon you had?? And what size?? Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04ba524dad5be77d40a2265f864b0612</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Making a final decision!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/making-a-final-decision/#post-955960</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 30 Dec 2016 19:50:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you so much girls! Wish I could give you all a massive hug for that! Just what I needed to hear after everyone around me being mostly negative! definitely going to book a consultation with my surgeon! I can&#8217;t wait to feel the way you&#8217;re all feeling/felt! Xxxxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">110b8ce7655b5838899738eddd584081</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Making a final decision!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/making-a-final-decision/#post-955728</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Dec 2016 20:58:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh how exciting! So good that you&#8217;ve got supportive people around you, but what&#8217;s the deal with mums haha!! xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c4ec9ecbb6b1b20ed0fe41002c93f08</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic Making a final decision!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/making-a-final-decision/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Dec 2016 20:20:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girlies,</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been so undecided these past couple of months talking myself in and out of getting a BA! The downside is my mum doesn&#8217;t agree with it at all &amp; wont even discuss it without us having an argument! Another thing that worries me is the money as id have to do it on finance and hate thinking I&#8217;ll be paying for it for the next few&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1102933"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/making-a-final-decision/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3aad7acae6aad518fb24c962f7143582</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Charley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1062313/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jul 2016 09:55:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d9aa94606d1daa4804244bcbbef1127</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Nicky are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1055054/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Jun 2016 09:24:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72c009feef14089abb787c90f67872f6</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic GIRLS I GOT THE Fuc**** LOAN !!!!! Tesco bank!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-i-got-the-fuc-loan-tesco-bank/#post-924782</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Jun 2016 14:18:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Amazing news!!! Im looking at my options at the moment so hopefully something good pops up!!! Congratulations on your new boobieeees &#x1f349;&#x1f349;&#x1f389;&#x1f389; xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6153148004f877c500c75639b5ade31c</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Emily are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1053048/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jun 2016 19:59:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c41c9cf6a8e751bf33b55b7e4402a27</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 4 days post op - maybe too big?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-days-post-op-maybe-too-big/#post-924662</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Jun 2016 19:46:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think they are fab!! Deffo suit your frame &#x1f60d; I&#8217;d be happy with those, and you seem to be healing okay? Congratulations haha &#x1f349;&#x1f349; xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7122bee4e0578e72f61c08bea528e971</guid>
				<title>Abbie and sarahlouisex are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1052680/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jun 2016 16:34:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c229f86eea29f3bccbab67a7eb8bcf37</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Pippa Barlow ❤ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1052454/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jun 2016 21:57:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ceee6b2bde05347ece8f43024ee33566</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Mum worries!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mum-worries/#post-924253</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jun 2016 19:45:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/amber18/' rel="nofollow ugc">@amber18</a> either the beginning of August or the beginning of September just so I can book a week off work!! I&#8217;m meeting Dr Traynor on the 4th I&#8217;m so excited/nervous to see what he thinks haha!! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">534291a24204e7c4bbcfe2492d06a89e</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Josie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1052390/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jun 2016 19:37:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">493dbaa9085fbf2735ba56fc8eb088db</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Amy Parren are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1052367/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jun 2016 19:12:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b977df81691696d13c7db7fb1c8bd6db</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Mum worries!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mum-worries/#post-924209</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jun 2016 18:55:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/bassett28/' rel="nofollow ugc">@bassett28</a> hahha God you&#8217;re brave!!! I was going to do that, I live just round the corner from my parents and they go away for a month in the summer <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/amber18/' rel="nofollow ugc">@amber18</a> perfect timing right?! Haha I&#8217;m such a wimp though, I&#8217;ll probably tell her when I&#8217;ve got a date so she can have time to cool before the big day!! Thanks girls &#x1f618;&#x1f618; xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d50d4a567e1ecad0a8d749c7fcd6ee71</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Amber are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1052336/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jun 2016 18:41:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa22b5ebdfdb836a87362eb72b1d1b33</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Mum worries!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mum-worries/#post-924186</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jun 2016 18:28:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/carlymarie/' rel="nofollow ugc">@carlymarie</a> it&#8217;s hell isnt it! I don&#8217;t think my mum/dad thinks I&#8217;m serious when I talk to them about it&#8230;they&#8217;ll have a shock when I turn up with my new additions haha!! As Amber said, we&#8217;ve got to do what makes us happy &#x1f496;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">289471219f1920b50386f77eac9202ad</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Mum worries!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mum-worries/#post-924183</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jun 2016 18:26:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/amber18/' rel="nofollow ugc">@amber18</a> aw I&#8217;m sorry you&#8217;re going through it too! My mum doesn&#8217;t even know I&#8217;ve been to consultations ect because I know how she feels and I know she&#8217;ll ruin the experience for me! &amp; you&#8217;re totally right that we&#8217;ve got to do what makes us happy/confident!! Sounds harsh but it&#8217;s kind of reassuring that I&#8217;m not the only one who&#8217;s going through it,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1052318"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mum-worries/#post-924183" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">130011c80756aad49f85b8852d426e8d</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 3 months p/o in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-months-po-8/#post-924140</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jun 2016 16:10:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi abbey, they look amazing and sooo natural &#x1f60d; Total boob envy!! Can I ask what surgeon you had?? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d43ba28e4c6e3bf82aa0da5c2472b127</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Mum worries!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mum-worries/#post-924136</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Jun 2016 16:00:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/nickya93/' rel="nofollow ugc">@nickya93</a> I really don&#8217;t think my mum would agree to come! Its amazing that taking her to the consultation made her change her mind! Maybe I&#8217;ll suggest it and see if she tries to kill me or not &#x1f602;&#x1f648; and yours look amazing so I&#8217;m bet she&#8217;s okay with them &#x1f60d;&#x1f349;<a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sarahhhh/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sarahhhh</a> omg you&#8217;re brave haha!! I was going to book my op for when they&#8217;re on holiday and try&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1052279"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mum-worries/#post-924136" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8820e734413ed465c752c6d2a6ca45ae</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic Mum worries!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mum-worries/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jun 2016 21:54:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, sounds abit soft but did anyone else&#8217;s mum have a real issue with it? I&#8217;m quite close to my mum and she&#8217;s totally against it!! Says I&#8217;m too young, I don&#8217;t need one ect&#8230; I&#8217;ve wanted to have my boobs done since I was about 14 and it&#8217;s something I&#8217;ve always felt self conscious about and I have never felt in proportion! I think my mums old&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1052116"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mum-worries/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0e2407986be24461f0d8a8d7b94ae10</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Sam are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1051900/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:22:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">42803d7d62f257f88aead85c408ce86e</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Janelle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1051891/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jun 2016 13:51:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28a4024aed3357fc861b9e9e7556aa9d</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Tuberous breasts in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tuberous-breasts-7/#post-923878</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jun 2016 12:00:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jlst/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jlst</a> oh really never knew that!! I&#8217;m meeting with Dr Traynor on the 4th July so I guess he will tell me how it is as I&#8217;ve read he&#8217;s quite straight to the point haha!! Thank you xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78d00ec3b5b356156042543076886f17</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Harriet are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1051813/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jun 2016 23:58:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5bfa5635fd1e8aa248bfec9e45b6548</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Tuberous breasts in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tuberous-breasts-7/#post-923821</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jun 2016 21:01:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh really!! Is that just the healing process? I&#8217;m so confused haha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">507aab0cfc7444a8109ba8ecaa7ae862</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Leanne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1051773/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jun 2016 19:46:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">988c139595c1385002556b3d624660cc</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Tuberous breasts in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tuberous-breasts-7/#post-923814</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jun 2016 19:25:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girlies, my breasts are almost identical to yours Lauren! I have my consultation booked for the 4th July with Dr Traynor in the liverpool clinic! I&#8217;m excited/nervous to see what he says, I&#8217;m worried about what he says about them! you&#8217;ll have to let me know how it goes! I&#8217;ve never really thought much about tuberous breasts I&#8217;m starting to worry&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1051770"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/tuberous-breasts-7/#post-923814" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9544cae1094191c6b8cc44b50687126</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Katie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1051764/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jun 2016 19:07:06 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ec4e90be5b8d10a54718ee2b31aba6e</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Undecided! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/undecided-3/#post-923768</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:38:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aw thanks girls!! I&#8217;ve wanted them doing for so long!! Katie and Janelle yours are both amazing &#x1f60d;&#x1f60d;&#x1f349;&#x1f349; both seemed to have healed well, did you not have the strapping?  Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c6f9f5349a5b88f50141e11f7550a04</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic Undecided! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/undecided-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jun 2016 09:26:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, quite new on here but love reading everyone&#8217;s story&#8217;s and seeing all the before and after pictures it gives me massive boob envy!! I had my first consultation yesterday and have an appointment with Dr Taylor next week, does anyone recommend him? I&#8217;m currently a 34 B, probably a small B haha. I&#8217;m 5&#8243;6 and about 11st, I&#8217;m completely&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1051603"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/undecided-3/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e90c435aae91aa97e1a3aee1c5443f4</guid>
				<title>Abbie changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1040633/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 May 2016 13:04:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e48b9c834351b6f476e384d99aa502c5</guid>
				<title>Abbie became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1030016/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Mar 2016 22:18:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/352 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 14:22:40 by W3 Total Cache
-->