<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Abbie | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbiielouiise/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbiielouiise/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Abbie.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:26:22 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d116cef3d86fefac4c9231b6de00433d</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Leigh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1213350/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Aug 2017 20:23:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c9b405d5653ce7970860dba6e8340ba</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Hematoma - my journey after in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hematoma-my-journey-after/#post-946419</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Nov 2016 23:26:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af02fd928c2b0a93c411cabfaece70d4</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Can&#039;t wait for my new boobies!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-wait-for-my-new-boobies/#post-946412</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Nov 2016 23:07:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 5 ft 2, size 8/10 and I went for 375 HP overs and I love them! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">215f0f89e883cfdd69196904c21dfbbe</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic Hematoma - my journey after in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hematoma-my-journey-after/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Nov 2016 22:56:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s been 11 days since I had my boobs done and 4 days since I went back under from having a hematoma in my right boob. The difference from how I feel now with my boobs compared to when there was a bleed is unreal! I&#8217;m so glad I rang the emergency helpline an got sorted as quick as I did! Still wearing a compression band an finding it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1088140"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hematoma-my-journey-after/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d20ad167e1761f9bec2969c70d0675cc</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Girls who have had Dr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-who-have-had-dr-mounir/#post-946183</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Nov 2016 20:24:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Try again with pics </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72d96ed1e6c43c4360c2b793f604dedd</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Girls who have had Dr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-who-have-had-dr-mounir/#post-946180</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Nov 2016 20:20:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op Monday 24th October with dr Mounir he&#8217;s amazing! He doesn&#8217;t tend to use strapping&#8230; I took my Macom bra with me but only wore it for about 2 days as it wasn&#8217;t very comfy&#8230; I&#8217;m just wearing sports bra from asda now was only £8 an it&#8217;s amazing.. I had a complication with my boobs an ended up with a hematoma so had to have surgery&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1087828"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-who-have-had-dr-mounir/#post-946180" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be087e312da3909db409f9d4150e4bc0</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Zip Front Sports Bra! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/zip-front-sports-bra/#post-945655</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 22:53:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op on Monday. 24th October and bought the Macon and bras from eBay and M&amp;S but the best bra I&#8217;ve found most comfortable is from asda and only £8!! I love it! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1c4b7c25075ab6a254dd205029717fd</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Absolutely gutted! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/absolutely-gutted-7/#post-945648</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 21:26:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ye fran, hematoma. Hopefully on the mend now. Im in love with my left boob! Can&#8217;t wait for my right one to catch up now and they both look good! Xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84878f3fc9f16e9ab210f541c34e2870</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Absolutely gutted! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/absolutely-gutted-7/#post-945637</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 20:02:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls!</p>
<p>Thanks for all your messages! It means a lot&#8230;.</p>
<p>Ok so I have surgery today to sort out my right boobie. Apparantly I had a bleed under the implant but when Dr Mounir re opened me up the bleed had already stopped and was a build up (like a clot) he removed the implant cleaned it, washed and flushed my boob socket and checked for any&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1087011"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/absolutely-gutted-7/#post-945637" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4bff75a0dbf07b47a9088b90e0ef7cc6</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Absolutely gutted! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/absolutely-gutted-7/#post-945557</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 08:09:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s the thing though I&#8217;m not really in any pain at all, by day 3 I was fine I even stopped taking pain killers by then my recovery has been so much better than I thought and then this, my right side just feels achy and bruised, my friends said to just wait as one maybe faster than the other in recovering but I&#8217;m so glad I rang just to make&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1086897"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/absolutely-gutted-7/#post-945557" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a21d6d6c45b6ac69ca1c413c03acbe4</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 350 or 375?! 4 days away from op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-or-375-4-days-away-from-op/#post-945529</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Oct 2016 22:46:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had DR Mounir on Monday (24th) I&#8217;m  5 ft 2 and size 8-10 and I went for the 375 and I&#8217;m so glad I did! I&#8217;d defo say go for the biggest he offered, there&#8217;s literally like a tea spoon difference anyway!  Unfortunately I&#8217;m  back at Preston clinic tomorrow for surgery as they think I&#8217;ve had a bleed under my right implant! But other than that I was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1086873"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350-or-375-4-days-away-from-op/#post-945529" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b1444cd0b8370c35adecbacd4e8a7eb</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic Absolutely gutted! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/absolutely-gutted-7/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Oct 2016 22:02:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my op on Monday 24th October&#8230; No where near as painful as I thought it would be, I instantly fell in love with them&#8230; By the Friday my left one had changed so much already but my right still very swollen, high and hard. By Saturday morning I had to ring emergency helpline and I&#8217;m so glad I did! I had to drive to Leeds for an emergency&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1086857"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/absolutely-gutted-7/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1904ecdcdc361d44b48edcb428841e6</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 375cc implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-implants/#post-944663</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Oct 2016 13:52:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I thought that when I first looked at them but when I&#8217;ve shown my friends they&#8217;ve all said once they&#8217;ve dropped an fluffer they&#8217;ll look perfect for my body and shape&#8230; I&#8217;m a dancer so didn&#8217;t want to go to big. There&#8217;s not much in the difference of 350 &#8211; 375 or the 375 &#8211; 400, 375 was biggest my surgeon offered so I went for that xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1681577bec6edc206171a7eca9a798d4</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 375cc implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-implants/#post-944578</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Oct 2016 10:19:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you&#8230; I feel okay to be honest, a lot better than I thought I was going to feel and I&#8217;m only taking paracetamol and iboprufen as I have bad reactions to codeine. My chest just feels tight and my boobs very hard and swollen&#8230; But definitely worth it&#8230; No where near as in as much pain as u thought! So glad I chose 375 to xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd6f1432622a542192e603d5c1a8d46b</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Can anybody give me advice? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-anybody-give-me-advice/#post-944567</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Oct 2016 09:45:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my op yesterday&#8230;. I&#8217;m 5ft 2, an was a 34 a/b and I had 375 round HP overs. I love them&#8230; I&#8217;ll attach a pic of before an after ( my after pic was taken literally a couple hours after my op) xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a95f6f574d3e217a72d1896c9e7ddea4</guid>
				<title>Abbie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1085476/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Oct 2016 07:57:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c5ddeb7f8611f4e95b411e7f99ec27a</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 375cc implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-implants/#post-944553</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Oct 2016 07:44:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Danielle, I finally had my surgery yesterday and so glad I went for the 375! I reckon in a couple weeks I&#8217;ll wish I would have gone even bigger #boobgreed! Although there hard ab swollen ATM I am so pleased and in love with them! Best decision I&#8217;ve ever made having my boobs done! Here&#8217;s a before and after pic 🙂 </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47d3ec8f8f45fd1d65d483b82ba1b97b</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic I finally have boobs! Post op day 1!  My story ???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-finally-have-boobs-post-op-day-1-my-story-%f0%9f%92%99/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Oct 2016 07:38:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yesterday was one of the best days of my life!!<br />
I was having 375cc HP round overs by Dr Mounir. I had been struggling to decide whether to have 350 or 375 as he said there was not much in it! I am so happy I chose te bigger ones and hope in a few weeks I don&#8217;t wish I&#8217;d gone even bigger! #boob greed!<br />
I arrived at Preston at 2:40pk and shouldn&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1085471"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/i-finally-have-boobs-post-op-day-1-my-story-%f0%9f%92%99/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01dbacb0324f2c95606c909f56811f0f</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1084738/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Oct 2016 09:05:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9bef88e23e7f27e426af623ea6af9adf</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Amber are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1084737/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Oct 2016 08:38:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3af579267d29fca6c199ff427d4be1f</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 375cc implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-implants/#post-944010</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:13:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No problem&#8230; 3 more sleeps an ill have boobs!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ced87f5ef933c2834a749d574ed7004</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 350cc or 375cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-or-375cc-4/#post-944007</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:08:52 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I couldn&#8217;t decide between the two sizes but when I went back or my final consultation DR Mounir explained there really isn&#8217;t much difference at all. I&#8217;m having 375 HP overs done on Monday &#8211; I can&#8217;t wait!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53b257fa8569cfbae154f29d759c558a</guid>
				<title>Abbie&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1084629/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:05:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4079c8f0c9a58b957007caf478350181</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 375cc implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375cc-implants/#post-943866</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Oct 2016 18:39:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having 375 HP Overs done on Monday&#8230;. I&#8217;m roughly the same as you just a little smaller and back size 32/34&#8230; I&#8217;ll let you know how it goes an some pictures if you like xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a0db06271b038e92a15fb37255aa17a5</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Genevieve are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1082571/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Oct 2016 23:33:43 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b64ebd6d882c1fe480767384668ef1d3</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Helen29 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1078958/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 19:10:31 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1044a74b0dd977cdfec4718c51fe1f6d</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Charlotte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1078847/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 16:11:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2059a424535a8119a62d727bae89921c</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 3 weeks to go! Any advice girls? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-to-go-any-advice-girls/#post-940824</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 13:45:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you that&#8217;s helped a lot! Six weeks will fly by I&#8217;ve been on count down since June&#8230; And now it&#8217;s literally so close! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0426f3bb4a0b30a741abe87b6ac082d1</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic 3 weeks to go! Any advice girls? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-to-go-any-advice-girls/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Oct 2016 13:07:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya&#8230;.<br />
Got my op booked in for 24th October at Preston with DR Mounir! I&#8217;m having 375cc HP overs&#8230;<br />
My first Macom bra arrived today and my bat wing pillow is being delivered on  Monday 🙂 I&#8217;ve got some other sports bras from asda and from M&amp;S and got some bio oil&#8230;. Is there anything else I need?<br />
I would love to see some before and after&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1078490"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-to-go-any-advice-girls/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4d6948268630cc342f3bc63d4001f44</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic 3 weeks to go! Any advice girls? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-to-go-any-advice-girls/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Oct 2016 13:07:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya&#8230;.<br />
Got my op booked in for 24th October at Preston with DR Mounir! I&#8217;m having 375cc HP overs&#8230;<br />
My first Macom bra arrived today and my bat wing pillow is being delivered on  Monday 🙂 I&#8217;ve got some other sports bras from asda and from M&amp;S and got some bio oil&#8230;. Is gher I anything else I need?<br />
I would love to see some before and after&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1078488"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-to-go-any-advice-girls/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3629192ba4c8ef9adbe84491bf744b97</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Has any one had Mr Mounir? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-any-one-had-mr-mounir/#post-940670</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Oct 2016 11:48:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m booked in with Dr Mounir for 24th October having 375cc overs. He&#8217;s done 5 of my friends. I&#8217;m so glad I got him! I can&#8217;t wait! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65bd488ed6c7ebab9f64630cd700156c</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Charlotte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1078435/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Oct 2016 10:35:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be8a6f63cadde42f103e6d642c621f06</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Xx..A..xX are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1078383/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Oct 2016 07:02:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b1e5dd8c065cc1c2cc678853797e6ff</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Kat are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1075489/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2016 12:09:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">771b78187bce955254bad3a74aeaf0a3</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Tanith are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1075399/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Sep 2016 23:30:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0b8278814db976bb28e66c2f3e6a820</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Sarah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1075228/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Sep 2016 13:06:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86189d3b366fa7670ef5747e3eef9a8f</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Hollie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1075168/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Sep 2016 10:33:21 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee1368cd5c5b118b9b600a184b67d03e</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Louise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1075074/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Sep 2016 21:02:43 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37af0ba6be9f0d013fc7a78c45871bda</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1075005/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Sep 2016 18:06:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2afae02bce11eb72674a47a944729528</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Yvi are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1075000/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Sep 2016 18:03:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f44b4ba972992778f81d16b2dd8703d2</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic October BA Girls - Preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-ba-girls-preston/#post-938502</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Sep 2016 17:53:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How do you go about buying the right size Macom or any sports bra if you don&#8217;t know what size you will be and obviously with the swelling to? I might get one Macom aswel then&#8230;. I&#8217;ve got the pillow already an bio oil from previous scars but doesn&#8217;t seem to make a difference to my scars on my body already&#8230; I&#8217;ll have to go an get some button up&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1074998"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-ba-girls-preston/#post-938502" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c2871ebbbabb386b16087f3ca1e3a57</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic October BA Girls - Preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-ba-girls-preston/#post-938496</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Sep 2016 17:19:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya girls!!<br />
My op is booked for 24th October with Dr Mounir! I still haven&#8217;t chose my size as I can&#8217;t decide, he&#8217;s suggested 350 or 375 unders and I can&#8217;t make my mind up, I&#8217;m only short (5 ft 1)  so really can&#8217;t make my mind up&#8230;.<br />
I haven&#8217;t bought a thing yet either! A lot of people I&#8217;ve spoke have said to get the bras from marks and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1074994"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-ba-girls-preston/#post-938496" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8323da115f5de9ee6199965db9f80294</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic October BA Girls - Preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-ba-girls-preston/#post-938495</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Sep 2016 17:13:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya girls!!<br />
My op is booked for 24th October with Dr Mounir! I still haven&#8217;t chose my size as I can&#8217;t decide, he&#8217;s suggested 350 or 375 unders and I can&#8217;t make my mind up, I&#8217;m only short (5 ft 1)  so really can&#8217;t make my mind up&#8230;.<br />
I haven&#8217;t bought a thing yet either! A lot of people I&#8217;ve spoke have said to get the bras from marks and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1074993"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/october-ba-girls-preston/#post-938495" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd74489c4044467500367403b9c68dd5</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Kayleigh are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1072798/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Sep 2016 15:37:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edd5793c9398b0212a9d3690c12faebb</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic Really can&#039;t choose a size! Please help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/really-cant-choose-a-size-please-help/#post-936964</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Sep 2016 07:32:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My friends keep says big the biggest size but then I keep reading things on here about going to big or stretch marks and I really really can&#8217;t decide. But thanks! Good luck with your op! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af6d45be6b2cdc1a912c1b4efcbdf5bf</guid>
				<title>Abbie started the topic Really can&#039;t choose a size! Please help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/really-cant-choose-a-size-please-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Sep 2016 18:54:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m booked in for my op on 24th oct and really can&#8217;t make my mind up on what size to have. I&#8217;m going under the muscle and I&#8217;ve been offered 350cc or 375cc but I really can&#8217;t make my mind up, I know there&#8217;s not a great deal of difference but I wana make sure I choose the right size&#8230; I&#8217;ve attached a current picture of my boobs now (shit little&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1072621"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/really-cant-choose-a-size-please-help/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce8f488ad5be7ff3ca8170ebff463e44</guid>
				<title>Abbie replied to the topic 350cc or 375cc unders?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-or-375cc-unders-2/#post-936511</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Sep 2016 13:44:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh no, I&#8217;m only able to have a week off work too ???? I&#8217;m a Mard arse when it comes to pain! I think I&#8217;m swaying towards 350 now but going to ask my surgeon what he thinks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f05714aa7f348df73f085b46c24c951</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Natalie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1071267/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:06:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fb59f8e391cc6bbbc271f29d6f44e73</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1071198/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Sep 2016 11:27:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">871b434cf61ac7c096390537ca272e88</guid>
				<title>Abbie and Louise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1071111/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Sep 2016 20:44:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/455 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 18:17:24 by W3 Total Cache
-->