<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Abbi | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbis/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbis/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Abbi.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 05:38:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96478cbf7bf6b0154218f5272d164fd4</guid>
				<title>Abbi and Jade are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013132/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Feb 2016 14:15:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56c72b664085791849b9ee6eea10fc4c</guid>
				<title>Abbi changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013130/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Feb 2016 14:10:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21ba85aaf2dba435581e0ca78a0bd349</guid>
				<title>Abbi replied to the topic The pain :( 1 day PO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-pain-1-day-po/#post-896523</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Feb 2016 13:45:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, I had my op 6 days ago.. My left boob still has no feeling to it, however, my right side &#8211; I have been able to feel since even when they removed the drain.. Is anyone else in a similar position? I&#8217;m doing everything they have said.. Sports bra on at all times, sleeping sitting up. I must admit yesterday was my worst day, I&#8217;ve realised&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1013115"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/the-pain-1-day-po/#post-896523" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3c7d96567a11dacc18d35a5b9b14714</guid>
				<title>Abbi became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1013103/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Feb 2016 13:29:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/145 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 11:42:00 by W3 Total Cache
-->