<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Abby | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbylou/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abbylou/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Abby.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 00:17:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a478141499b8328cc1b021fb6d2658c</guid>
				<title>Abby and Kendra are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1071549/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Sep 2016 17:56:10 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a9ed7244c87ee84251876f3d7abc108</guid>
				<title>Abby and Angie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1071106/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Sep 2016 20:18:47 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6508cf1e58e3b504a538f442029fdef</guid>
				<title>Abby started the topic 34B/C Pre-op tonight and I&#039;m really nervous in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34bc-pre-op-tonight-and-im-really-nervous/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Sep 2016 14:36:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have my pre op tonight and the surgeon has suggested that I have 400cc overs to fill my breast as he said they are starting to sag. I am currently a 34b small c. I only want to go to a D/DD and I&#8217;m really nervous that 400cc will be too big. I want a natural look and I want them to suit my body shape. Has anyone got any before and after pictures&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1071015"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34bc-pre-op-tonight-and-im-really-nervous/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7a55de2e54e0558bb0b40f556e9515d</guid>
				<title>Abby became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1067921/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Aug 2016 11:51:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/153 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 05:16:33 by W3 Total Cache
-->