<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Abi | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abzstar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/abzstar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Abi.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 10:53:26 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f07ac2b92a7655441ed454110cbcb852</guid>
				<title>Abi and Nicky are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1082946/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 15 Oct 2016 16:55:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fad9cacc93e0c873af0c77ddb0ca92b1</guid>
				<title>Abi and Aimee are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1078745/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Oct 2016 10:24:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be56d8df3481e42a217fc14912c003a0</guid>
				<title>Abi and Jade guercio are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1078628/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Oct 2016 22:47:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">522520f888a17221673f1736a14c0c58</guid>
				<title>Abi and angela are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1074297/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:32:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b0be6b748a7f1a172c2d23045163718</guid>
				<title>Abi&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1073658/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Sep 2016 07:34:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a75c370ddddb0845f382a7d206b696e</guid>
				<title>Abi started the topic Day 2: hematoma second surgery to resolve in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-2-hematoma-second-surgery-to-resolve/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Sep 2016 07:30:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies</p>
<p>I am day 3 post op 300cc overs. Yesterday a day after surgery my left implant tripled in size I was on the floor in pain and later found out I had two bleeds in my left breast. I had a second op the bleeding was sorted and implant back in. Emotional is an understatement. It&#8217;s a day after now I feel bruised, had a drain put in, glamorous&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1073656"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-2-hematoma-second-surgery-to-resolve/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">92893b23541ef48d3b8e15e484401fa9</guid>
				<title>Abi started the topic Day 2: hematoma second surgery to resolve in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-2-hematoma-second-surgery-to-resolve/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Sep 2016 07:30:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies</p>
<p>I am day 3 post op 300cc overs. Yesterday a day after surgery my left implant tripled in size I was on the floor in pain and later found out I had two bleeds in my left breast. I had a second op the bleeding was sorted and implant back in. Emotional is an understatement. It&#8217;s a day after now I feel bruised, had a drain put in, glamorous&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1073654"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-2-hematoma-second-surgery-to-resolve/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f83eb0ad67f67d0ce99d9c6dfbde2b52</guid>
				<title>Abi started the topic Day 2: hematoma second surgery to resolve in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-2-hematoma-second-surgery-to-resolve/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Sep 2016 07:30:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies</p>
<p>I am day 3 post op 300cc overs. Yesterday a day after surgery my left implant tripled in size I was on the floor in pain and later found out I had two bleeds in my left breast. I had a second op the bleeding was sorted and implant back in. Emotional is an understatement. It&#8217;s a day after now I feel bruised, had a drain put in, glamorous&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1073653"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/day-2-hematoma-second-surgery-to-resolve/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82c6dfcdf805191fd19fde07ca23958e</guid>
				<title>Abi and L87 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1069303/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Aug 2016 19:59:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a80237646240c18d4ddbf75c316353b6</guid>
				<title>Abi and Gina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1062438/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jul 2016 15:26:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">189bb01b6001a90f1bba77a35933ea58</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic Op done 24th June 270cc &#38; 300cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-done-24th-june-270cc-300cc-unders/#post-927166</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Jul 2016 18:32:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good luck with the stripping coming off! exciting! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2d12a32e0b212c7ed28c4c8e8b12e1cc</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic Anyone had 300cc implants? started off as an A? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-300cc-implants-started-off-as-an-a/#post-927043</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jun 2016 20:27:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ladies yours both look amazing! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5d1bc5eb8fa6012f63a2861f5f0b6d4</guid>
				<title>Abi and Carly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1056217/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jun 2016 21:41:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fc1932ef937bab12470d5e86c0dbbe6</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic Anyone had 300cc implants? started off as an A? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-300cc-implants-started-off-as-an-a/#post-926852</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jun 2016 20:04:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thanks emma</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90204b7fef2567157eaaedd92db434d1</guid>
				<title>Abi started the topic Anyone had 300cc implants? started off as an A? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-had-300cc-implants-started-off-as-an-a/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jun 2016 17:39:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies. Has anyone had 300cc mod or high profile  implants either under or over muscle? Thats what i have been suggested just curious to see what visual results it will give. Im a size 10, aa/a.</p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb92be28811556dde28969df39b290e7</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic Op done 24th June 270cc &#38; 300cc unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-done-24th-june-270cc-300cc-unders/#post-926824</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jun 2016 17:36:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Carly would it be ok to add you? What profile did you go for? I have been suggested 300 mid profile under also. Want to be a full C. Yours looks great so far x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84b0ece0fa7247efbff1b19804f044a7</guid>
				<title>Abi and Liz are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1055850/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:58:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1eaeead4065f071bf09c4ad86888d6e</guid>
				<title>Abi posted an update: 34 AA / A ANYONE HAD BREAST OP WITH AFTER PHOTOS FROM THIS SIZE?</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1050468/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2016 16:46:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>34 AA / A ANYONE HAD BREAST OP WITH AFTER PHOTOS FROM THIS SIZE? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d5dcf695a2169f263f832fff938ef741</guid>
				<title>Abi posted an update: 34 AA / A ANYONE HAD BREAST OP WITH AFTER PHOTOS FROM THIS SIZE?</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1050467/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2016 16:46:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>34 AA / A ANYONE HAD BREAST OP WITH AFTER PHOTOS FROM THIS SIZE? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f3162f6121a41a5de4552a63bff952a</guid>
				<title>Abi posted an update: 34 AA / A ANYONE HAD BREAST OP WITH AFTER PHOTOS FROM THIS SIZE?</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1050466/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2016 16:46:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>34 AA / A ANYONE HAD BREAST OP WITH AFTER PHOTOS FROM THIS SIZE? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85b977e555988714c734836edeef0142</guid>
				<title>Abi posted an update: 34 AA / A ANYONE HAD BREAST OP WITH AFTER PHOTOS FROM THIS SIZE?</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1050465/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jun 2016 16:46:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>34 AA / A ANYONE HAD BREAST OP WITH AFTER PHOTOS FROM THIS SIZE? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4716c2a1d6b0746034b96dca2f7953dc</guid>
				<title>Abi and Nicole are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1046791/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 May 2016 13:28:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">725ba7a7ce8cac26763343d4e9090ca7</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic feeling either really happy or really depressed :( :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-either-really-happy-or-really-depressed/#post-919202</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 May 2016 09:47:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How long does the bloating last ladies?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ef49567d0bf3642a3d7b1548ffd5d745</guid>
				<title>Abi posted an update: 350 OR 375 MR MARCELLINO - Presently size A anyone with [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1045261/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 May 2016 09:33:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>350 OR 375 MR MARCELLINO &#8211; Presently size A anyone with similar pre size and post op?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8bf42fb3e6a2e291d4d8a9c2e9e54b3</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic 1 week PO, 275cc unders,  Mr Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-week-po-275cc-understand-mr-marcellino/#post-919071</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 May 2016 19:26:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi just had my first consultation and got recommended your surgeon by my lovely co ordinator. How was your experience with him?? I am a size 34a and was thinking of getting 350 cc mod profile unders but was told this is huge?  Looking how great you look I&#8217;m thinking she was right. You look fab</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7c5af16ea82fb92c509e58a328fd38c</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic First appointment tomorow - what to expect? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-appointment-tomorow-what-to-expect/#post-918461</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 May 2016 18:42:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>helen this is so helpful I&#8217;ve wanted this done for 15 years literally since i was 15. Im 30 next year had two babies and ready to think of me! Its taken me a year to book this appointment as always put it off. What size was you/ are you? i will add you if thats ok? thanks to much for your reply</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34ec9f817cadefdd3898c5cc80f22c69</guid>
				<title>Abi started the topic First appointment tomorow - what to expect? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/first-appointment-tomorow-what-to-expect/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 May 2016 18:02:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have a meeting tomorow to discuss breast enlargement. I am excited. Do you discuss breast size and prices at this consultation? What happens at this appointment?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d72266cfb0be57a1f0c4f8865eb532f</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic 34 aa / a anyone had breast op with after photos from this size? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34-aa-a-anyone-had-breast-op-with-after-photos-from-this-size/#post-917080</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 May 2016 19:34:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Samantha what clinic did you have yours at?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed6d6e88a99290e799b428fb2361d204</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic 34 aa / a anyone had breast op with after photos from this size? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34-aa-a-anyone-had-breast-op-with-after-photos-from-this-size/#post-916947</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 May 2016 05:42:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies? How long after your first appointment did you have to wait to have dc frati? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a57063839d95e5927dc006b32026249</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic Dr Frati- 400cc Mod+ unders. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-400cc-mod-unders/#post-916946</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 May 2016 05:40:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Levi! Looking amazing. What size were you before? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c0e7dfab7a2756e382a2677ee4a83350</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic 34 aa / a anyone had breast op with after photos from this size? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34-aa-a-anyone-had-breast-op-with-after-photos-from-this-size/#post-912385</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 16 Apr 2016 06:28:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Girls this info really boasts my confidence in going for it. I keep hearing good things a or do frati so eager to go for him. Thanks for all your replies I&#8217;m still nervous lol!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b25c97bba1e3a5a048797450ee987d3</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic Anyone gone from A/AA to 350cc&#039;s? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-gone-from-aaa-to-350ccs/#post-912292</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2016 19:06:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi sorry to gate crash this conversation but jade your boobs are exactly what I am aiming for I have added you if that&#8217;s ok? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49463a1fb28203f29dea5d0a770d49b1</guid>
				<title>Abi started the topic Teardrop vs round? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/teardrop-vs-round/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Apr 2016 17:46:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies I&#8217;m looking into booking a consultation and want a little bit of prior background homework before going! I&#8217;m a AA wanting  to achieve a full C / small D I&#8217;m clueless on what type of implants? Anyone of similar stats had teardrop? Anyone round? I&#8217;m gathering that 350/375 is a good size for why I&#8217;m wanting to achieve. Any help or advise&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1036052"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/teardrop-vs-round/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bd73a9cb32c72d162fa37541f18d460</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic 9 weeks post op updates and pictures! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-weeks-post-op-updates-and-pictures/#post-908548</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 07:45:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What a transformation you must be so happy: this really has given me hope X </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca185591230d04dd637b06e85cfef70b</guid>
				<title>Abi and Ellie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1030724/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 07:02:03 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fd67d1f5dce89068d38baf588402d6e</guid>
				<title>Abi and Megan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1030723/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 06:58:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77a6b8a488640c61457781c45617fc5b</guid>
				<title>Abi changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1030717/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 05:33:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">397bb6ad2a319dffa861e03fbb158e08</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic 34 aa / a anyone had breast op with after photos from this size? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34-aa-a-anyone-had-breast-op-with-after-photos-from-this-size/#post-908532</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 05:25:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I appreciate all this information ladies.  Glad I breast fed obviously, and my boobs are same size and perk but absolutely zero form and body now. Very lifeless and I&#8217;m dreading the summer and certain top styles as I feel so boyish. How was everyone&#8217;s surgery experiences? Once you have seen a consultant how quick after is the operation booking? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19fb224fe4e04e4b51d12189d6adc618</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic 34 aa / a anyone had breast op with after photos from this size? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34-aa-a-anyone-had-breast-op-with-after-photos-from-this-size/#post-908407</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:29:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not allowed to discuss prices on here just read that! Sorry I&#8217;m new to all this!  </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a1b4feb584c677cf019e71d9eb0f416</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic 34 aa / a anyone had breast op with after photos from this size? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34-aa-a-anyone-had-breast-op-with-after-photos-from-this-size/#post-908406</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Mar 2016 17:28:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Omg Megan this is exactly the size I was when I breast fed and it was just the right size! They look amazing. How much did your surgery cost?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a420def98a97625065bf4208e7a0fc72</guid>
				<title>Abi started the topic 34 aa / a anyone had breast op with after photos from this size? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34-aa-a-anyone-had-breast-op-with-after-photos-from-this-size/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Mar 2016 16:30:33 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I&#8217;ve wanted a boob job for 20 years now and after feeding two kids I&#8217;m an empty A. I was looking into surgery last year and putting it off as I&#8217;m scared. Wondered if anyone has had implants from an A cup and what they chose? Any help and photos would be great before I book an appointment. Also how much their surgery was . I&#8217;ve saved £2000 and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1030505"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/34-aa-a-anyone-had-breast-op-with-after-photos-from-this-size/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79e307c511b6f9572550ab34a8817c64</guid>
				<title>Abi started the topic Best breast surgeon at Chelmsford hospital? 34 a want to go to a D ... in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/best-breast-surgeon-at-chelmsford-hospital-34-a-want-to-go-to-a-d/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2015 19:25:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies anyone had surgery at Chelmsford? I can&#8217;t decide whether to go to Fitzroy or Chelmsford hospital. I&#8217;m at 34a after breast feeding two kids. I was a D when feeding so want to go to that size not sure about what I nplants tearsrop or round? Anyone been in a similar situation? Any feedback really appreciated please</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75de8bac0daffc016910a9e3c086e530</guid>
				<title>Abi replied to the topic Considering breast enlargement at london clinic any advise appreciated! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/considering-breast-enlargement-at-london-clinic-any-advise-appreciated/#post-866394</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2015 09:17:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thanks emma. this is really helpful. I like the fact you get to &#8221;try before you buy&#8217; as im not sure how big I want to go. So you have a consultation and then meet a surgeon? do you know how long the wait is to book the surgery? hoping to get mine done in January after the Christmas mad month. thanks again</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4625ded0222aa1a5df8339fb6fda4a64</guid>
				<title>Abi started the topic Considering breast enlargement at london clinic any advise appreciated! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/considering-breast-enlargement-at-london-clinic-any-advise-appreciated/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2015 07:50:29 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>hi ladies, ive been considering breast surgery since I can remember. I have had two children and after breast feeding I am left with a deflated size 34 A chest. I don&#8217;t have a clue on hospitals and clinics. I don&#8217;t have a clue on sizes and shapes. I was a 34D when I breast fed and felt in proportion so would want to achieve that shape if possible.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-968955"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/considering-breast-enlargement-at-london-clinic-any-advise-appreciated/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc0adc849add609acea884930fb5d05b</guid>
				<title>Abi became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/968953/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2015 07:44:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/374 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 12:31:16 by W3 Total Cache
-->