<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Aimee Elizabeth | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/aimee123xx/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/aimee123xx/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Aimee Elizabeth.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:15:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00ca160e75f2bfe3fab9a700e29c35a2</guid>
				<title>Aimee Elizabeth replied to the topic Labia majora, minora and hoodectomy in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/labia-majora-minora-and-hoodectomy/#post-1259805</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jun 2018 17:20:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Sian,</p>
<p>So glad you&#8217;re happy with results, we are in the same boat I think we had our op on the same day! I&#8217;m so pleased with mine already and so excited to be fully healed now.</p>
<p>Day 3/4/5 post op were defo the worst for me.. up every few hours (my body wakes up when the pain meds wear off!!) Last night was my first night of sleeping a solid 7&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1404043"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/labia-majora-minora-and-hoodectomy/#post-1259805" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e10084eae7925feb5e4a81320c49029</guid>
				<title>Aimee Elizabeth replied to the topic Labia majora, minora and hoodectomy in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/labia-majora-minora-and-hoodectomy/#post-1243069</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jun 2018 14:04:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Lucy I&#8217;m getting all three done tomorrow .. feeling really nervous now and it&#8217;s bugging me I can&#8217;t find anyone&#8217;s experiences after getting all three done and if aftercare differs to just getting the minora etc. </p>
<p>How are you in your recovery now? Sending love and healing vibes!! XX</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7eeaa02a840ecba59c66d1ffd96da509</guid>
				<title>Aimee Elizabeth replied to the topic Labia majora, minora and hoodectomy in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/labia-majora-minora-and-hoodectomy/#post-1243069</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Jun 2018 14:04:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Lucy I&#8217;m getting all three done tomorrow .. feeling really nervous now and it&#8217;s bugging me I can&#8217;t find anyone&#8217;s experiences after getting all three done and if aftercare differs to just getting theminora etc. </p>
<p>How are you in your recovery now? Sending love and healing vibes!! XX</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5f680dc16e17e600999eef2223f6a70</guid>
				<title>Aimee Elizabeth started the topic For the ladies getting all 3 (Minora, Majora and Hood Reduction)...x in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/for-the-ladies-getting-all-3-minora-majora-and-hood-reduction-x/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 10:19:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m starting this topic because in the months leading up to my procedure (which is in 3 days!!), I&#8217;ve been searching and searching for info on recovery / advice when getting all three reductions done. Lot&#8217;s of the posts on here and other websites are only about minora / hood reduction. </p>
<p>If any of you MYA gals have any tips or advice for me, I&#8217;d&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1382396"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/for-the-ladies-getting-all-3-minora-majora-and-hood-reduction-x/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4cda8aa161570170d531d06680c21b2</guid>
				<title>Aimee Elizabeth replied to the topic Advice on Labiaplasty surgery please! in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-on-labiaplasty-surgery-please/#post-1238523</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 09:59:26 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Rebecca, I had my first initial call with MYA in February, consultation a few weeks later in March, and then met with my surgeon last month and now I&#8217;m impatiently waiting for my procedure on Friday! So around 4 months from that initial call.</p>
<p>I&#8217;m SO nervous and worried about the pain and recovery but I can tell you my life has improved so&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1382387"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-on-labiaplasty-surgery-please/#post-1238523" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f13cfca80ca33034d92865965ae7fa74</guid>
				<title>Aimee Elizabeth replied to the topic Has anyone had labia majora reduction? in the forum Designer Vagina</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-had-labia-majora-reduction/#post-1238522</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 09:53:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, I&#8217;m &#8216;m having my procedure (minora, majora and hood reduction) done with dr Ibrahim at the Fitzroy Clinic in London, this Friday!! 3 days to go and i&#8217;m so excited / nervous.. I&#8217;ll be making a post about it and my recovery as there isn&#8217;t anything about it!</p>
<p>XX</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea273021f452944eb45723ea92d5d984</guid>
				<title>Aimee Elizabeth became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1382382/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jun 2018 09:42:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/152 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 01:01:50 by W3 Total Cache
-->