<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Aimee Strong | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/aimeestrong/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/aimeestrong/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Aimee Strong.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 03:51:48 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a940d53ef9a5e45ba0bfe52c253ae626</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong and Lyndsey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514492/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Jan 2022 10:07:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ed20db8a66bc82de4d01f02e2ebc511</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong and Tiff are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514466/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Jan 2022 20:54:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a16697124bb622dfb076d61818ca3092</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong replied to the topic Need Help Is 350cc big enough ??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-help-is-350cc-big-enough/#post-1328574</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:46:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Beth,  he did say at my consultation I have enough Brest tissue and suggested overs, he did also say I can go bigger if i wanted but though 350cc was a good size just reading other people’s stories iv started to doubt my decision but I’m sure it will be fine xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a557244770311b66db49508c1ad71f86</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong and ksmalley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514422/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 21:13:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">addfd3c57116a6c5433dfa3fc8859626</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong started the topic Need Help Is 350cc big enough ??? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-help-is-350cc-big-enough/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 18:39:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I’m 5ft 2 and a size 10 I’m a 32a / 32b  depending on what shop I buy from I’m getting 350cc HP overs and want to get to a D cup is the cc’s I’m getting big enough ??</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a41e2894fd772b26599eadf5a4042b79</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong posted an update: Hi</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514409/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 18:33:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d4365757f4064f731b3126cfe02a6dd</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong and Emma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514399/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Jan 2022 12:21:51 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07eaaad949fb9d9c964b67df9547fc84</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong and Gemma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514341/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Jan 2022 19:31:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a14528f8aa80ac6a42d2c46c5fadf990</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong and Stephanie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514334/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Jan 2022 18:47:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cefc4168cdbd2a12e56d7b7d03dc801</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514328/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:31:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">521716a97ba9ed8c60ee155b070823ef</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong and Chy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514321/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Jan 2022 14:36:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1eff9755cfa410032d63ab13e958b140</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong and Keara are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514310/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Jan 2022 08:45:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c8f162ddd387f05bb8db5c1bb7ef477</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong and Kirsty Chip are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514308/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Jan 2022 07:00:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c921dd129e35b2cb546f8459dd1eb41e</guid>
				<title>Aimee Strong became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1514293/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Jan 2022 20:47:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/239 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 05:13:16 by W3 Total Cache
-->