<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Aimee | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/aimeetyson/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/aimeetyson/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Aimee.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 19:40:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6775c52d096ea85fbceace20c6b0e367</guid>
				<title>Aimee started the topic Looking for breast augmentation done very naturally in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/looking-for-breast-augmentation-done-very-naturally/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:24:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi<br />
I’m wanting my boobs done I’m a 32 b so very small I don’t want massive boobs and worried they will feel it. Has anyone had a small increase more on the natural side? Thanks &#x1f60a; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">58fc196c71dd849d6e52867b8215736d</guid>
				<title>Aimee became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1516916/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Apr 2022 19:54:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/130 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 21:22:31 by W3 Total Cache
-->