<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Alex1992 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/alex1992/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/alex1992/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alex1992.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:20:21 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b8f8d088050129b3bcd6622285bc878</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Gym in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gym-18/#post-999266</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 May 2017 10:05:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I know the struggle, I put on nearly 2 stone in the space of weeks having my boobs done, was abit naughty and had one to many takeaways and wasn&#8217;t moving first few weeks just bed rest! I waited 6-8 weeks to go back to gym that&#8217;s what the nurse told me I know it&#8217;s hard but we pay all this money so why push and risk it xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60bef0fe5ed4cab9a28e0dabd3bd0cd1</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Too small!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-small-13/#post-995079</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 May 2017 20:51:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hun I thought exactly same! I&#8217;m now 3months po and mine started getting bigger 3 weeks onwards I had 325/300 and they really have grown I&#8217;m 28e/30f! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7afba3cd8a0576cc7724b528b5b9ed18</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Ok totally FREAKING OUT :( 4WPO 375CC partials... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ok-totally-freaking-out-4wpo-375cc-partials/#post-991270</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Apr 2017 18:29:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think your my boobie twin lol! You&#8217;re look exactly same as mine, I&#8217;m 11wpo but a little further infront, they keep changing week by week Hun so don&#8217;t stress too much! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d3798aa475f5d1a79235c6ab122de43</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Now my swelling has gone down I think they look small :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ow-my-swelling-has-gone-down-i-think-they-look-small/#post-985632</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:56:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hun I thought exactly same as you and thought they was small! After 2/3 weeks unders get bigger as the muscle losens so don&#8217;t judge them too soon! After first few days I didn&#8217;t really look for 3 weeks so I didn&#8217;t upset myself, I&#8217;m 8 weeks today and I promise they get better down the line! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5de3098ee09eb0f4f9e366e368d94e61</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Sleeping upright for 6 weeks! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sleeping-upright-for-6-weeks/#post-973025</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Mar 2017 00:19:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve just seen mine today I&#8217;m 16dpo and she said she&#8217;s happy for me to sleep on my back and told me not to get a back rest as I read all of these and mentioned about getting one, how strange they say different x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18133056c0b0b75f783ce4eaf2786566</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 and Demi are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1129955/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2017 11:12:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7367b033bd5f3da66bd62472e62d2194</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Feeling gutted :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-gutted-2/#post-972206</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2017 10:52:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hun I&#8217;m really sorry you feel that way, I&#8217;m 2 weeks post op and mine have changed so much, I haven&#8217;t really looked at them much bevause I knew I would judge them too soon and panic, just hang in there when I did see them the first week they look really flat! They will change a lot xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0f3c5fdc71f094ee48bffe1069b8346a</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Nearly. 5WPO. 250cc Overs. X in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/nearly-5wpo-250cc-overs-x/#post-972145</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Feb 2017 02:06:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>These are so amazing! There litreally perfect! I wish I could of took a picture of these to show the surgeon.. Your really making me wish I had overs!!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c28ac388391d265f23eb8a360e9831ce</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Fake Tan in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/fake-tan-36/#post-972092</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 20:51:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hun I asked my nurse and she said its find just keep away from the boobs xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d88cb7ac34333fdebb2f4adec2a0542</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Compensation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/compensation/#post-972091</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 20:51:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know the feeling about constantly chasing them! Your definitely best doing what Fran said and trying that xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b16839b281420b01b060277e4133107a</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Compensation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/compensation/#post-972074</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 20:17:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi gem I had loads of messing around kind you, the list didn&#8217;t end! I think I lost a stone before my surgery I stress alone! For mine they took it off my finance plan, which I knew they would do instead of giving me it direct, doesn&#8217;t help when you&#8217;ve lost money from 3 hotel changes that you&#8217;ve lost! They should just give you direct if you have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1129724"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/compensation/#post-972074" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8cc5d7253f177f792a1b14aa8dec5538</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Before and dpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-and-dpo/#post-971928</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Feb 2017 14:20:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A lot better thanks how are you? Still alot of healing, I just want to see how they look in a booby oufit! Mines Thursday in Leeds I can&#8217;t wait, I passed out getting the strapping off last week haha! I went real funny so I hope I don&#8217;t do that when I can shower!  <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/louise/' rel="nofollow ugc">@louise</a> xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66861c53da303da6bea6b36676a1e01d</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic What actually is dropping ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-actually-is-dropping/#post-971645</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Feb 2017 15:23:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi lorna, I&#8217;m 12DPO and I thought exactly the same! They didn&#8217;t look big and was really wierd shape so I&#8217;ve not looked at mine much for the reason I know they chsnge alot over time, even from 6weeks-6 months so don&#8217;t worry, they will look amazing.. Unders take longer then overs too because the muscle is tight. My first thought was that they was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1129005"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-actually-is-dropping/#post-971645" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">115a8f39ebce4c480668a3e27dcf7d1f</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Too late for Macom? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-late-for-macom/#post-971238</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Feb 2017 01:50:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Hun for the reply, in going to order one.. I just panic I&#8217;m not doing something right and I see a lot of people saying about the Macom bras been tighg and the mya ones arnt very tight. Good luck on your operation xx <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/lisa/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lisa</a> louise</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04d44ec1d6102d8162539d8ab0e626c7</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Too late for Macom? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-late-for-macom/#post-971238</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Feb 2017 01:50:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Hun for the reply, in going to order one.. I just panic I&#8217;m not doing something right and I see a lot of people saying about the Macom bras been tighg and the mya ones arnt very tight. Good luck on your operation xx @lisalouise </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd2bfe388fdc221e28ab00ebee51feaf</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 started the topic Too late for Macom? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-late-for-macom/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Feb 2017 20:22:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my surgery done on 14th feb so I&#8217;m 9dpo and I&#8217;ve been using the mya bras, but I&#8217;m worried there not suportive enough or would it be to late to make a difference now? I&#8217;m paranoid I&#8217;m not doing something right lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be3adb7f75993867e178ca3f0c16e783</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Had op yesterday, worried! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-op-yesterday-worried/#post-970870</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:51:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had mine done on the 14th and first thing I thought was &#8216;were are they?!&#8217; But I&#8217;m 8 days on and can see more of a difference, under muscle takes longer because the muscle is tight holding the implant and then it loosens which is the drop and fluff stages. I&#8217;ve only looked a few times trying not to judge early on. The pain is totally normal too&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1127772"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-op-yesterday-worried/#post-970870" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4407a8e36baf0ef11236402e4fdeebf2</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Overs or Unders 375cc Dr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-375cc-dr-mounir/#post-970711</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Feb 2017 22:25:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun my original surgeon was Dr mounir and he gave me the option of going over muscle because he said it would close my gap more and I was going to originally have 320cc over muscle but he had to had to have a operation him self bless him and mine was cancelled and had to change surgeons to Dr Traynor who advised me to go smaller and under&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1127475"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-375cc-dr-mounir/#post-970711" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3df2c26b663118800058601bd8ee19ee</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Shower?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/shower-9/#post-970710</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Feb 2017 22:15:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I saw mine today and she said 2 weeks, if there healed and no scabbing surely it won&#8217;t effect the scar? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2f84feee0b23cd8a546223997f39a9f</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Before and dpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-and-dpo/#post-970093</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2017 21:32:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I need to start walking I&#8217;ve put on half a stone and that&#8217;s after weighing my self boobs, doing nothing but sitting and eating lol! Mine was supposed to be tomorrow too but got a txt 6pm sayijg it&#8217;s been cancelled. I&#8217;m starting to see abit more shape now but the drop and fluff starts 3 weeks on I&#8217;ve read. I panicked about size thinking they looked&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1126471"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-and-dpo/#post-970093" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">488779fcba4b98e3c9731b7c983c2d61</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Before and dpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-and-dpo/#post-969956</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2017 17:48:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How you getting on? I&#8217;ve not looked at mine much I&#8217;m too scared and keep thinking mine don&#8217;t look very big but they need to drop and fluff so I&#8217;m trying not to be too judgy <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/louise/' rel="nofollow ugc">@louise</a> xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">818c622099477b66deb7474f61dbf995</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic 14th Feb admission time in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/14th-feb-admission-time/#post-968434</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Feb 2017 08:54:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha I ordered dominoes! Yeah don&#8217;t you feel like it&#8217;s just the muscles though as if you pulled them at gym? I got paracetamol and ibroefeun given to me with the antibiotics so just going to keep topped up on them. I can walk around but can&#8217;t get up myself lol! Did you get a v shaped pillow? Mine has helped massively and didn&#8217;t struggle to sleep&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1124002"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/14th-feb-admission-time/#post-968434" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9aafbae9c0b94b1bf18813194f79a13</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic 14th Feb admission time in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/14th-feb-admission-time/#post-968427</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Feb 2017 08:30:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@ Louise <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hannah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hannah</a> morning girlies, all went well I was so surprised I thought I would feel really sick from the anastethic but felt fine and not in to much pain, it reminds me if you had a big session at the gym and how your muscles feel after but I might I&#8217;ve heard it gets worse untill day 3 .. I&#8217;ve not looked at mine face on yet, have you two?&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1123993"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/14th-feb-admission-time/#post-968427" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4535683ef195246b974de18d51469b59</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Worried my op will be cancelled in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/worried-my-op-will-be-cancelled/#post-968426</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Feb 2017 08:22:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m sure you will be okay Hun and if you got cream or whatever for it today it usually goes in a few days, good luck xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9c0da5d43d4d39fa79a8ec0621e2448f</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic 14th Feb admission time in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/14th-feb-admission-time/#post-968278</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2017 15:44:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That relaxes me so much more! I just want to go now I feel real fed up and hungry! 🙁  <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hannah/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hannah</a> must be down now </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">397b09935dd28bbfdea11adc1ab476b8</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic 14th Feb admission time in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/14th-feb-admission-time/#post-968271</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2017 15:18:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m in the room waiting to go down in getting so nervous now!! I&#8217;m so hungry too 🙁 so it&#8217;s not too bad? <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/louise/' rel="nofollow ugc">@louise</a> xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">182676e1efb3dc1f1ea64fdf1108eac0</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic 14th Feb admission time in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/14th-feb-admission-time/#post-968174</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Feb 2017 00:49:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Arghh it still hasn&#8217;t hit me yet!! I just feel excited!! We will have to keep intouch tomorrow, I think I will freak when in waiting, you might be ready for your op by the time I get there <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/louise/' rel="nofollow ugc">@louise</a> </p>
<p>Thank you <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/sabrina/' rel="nofollow ugc">@sabrina</a> I hope mine look half as amazing as yours do! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bd5e7a54474002a94aa6e07cb28dc9d</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic 14th Feb admission time in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/14th-feb-admission-time/#post-967768</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2017 15:39:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/louise/' rel="nofollow ugc">@louise</a>  as far as I know I&#8217;m still classed as day case but I&#8217;ve booked 2 nights in the ibis oppersite which I&#8217;m going to use after my surgery because my date changed but it&#8217;s over a 2 hour drive back home :/ yeah I&#8217;m trying to keep as busy as possible but doesn&#8217;t feel real to me still xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cd43b669d4f862f3a6e0daa3cf613e1</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic 14th Feb admission time in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/14th-feb-admission-time/#post-967666</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Feb 2017 09:32:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi, mines 2pm so I may see you there! Nerves are kicking in now!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f58ab5ac9c75d0a0d4b565955e000e44</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Unders or overs?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-or-overs-57/#post-967073</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Feb 2017 23:40:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It&#8217;s so hard isn&#8217;t it! I&#8217;d got my head around having overs big now I think I am going to go under, have another consult and do some research and see what you feel is best for you, least you have time to make the right choice, thank you loverly I hope it does for you too! Xx <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/court/' rel="nofollow ugc">@court</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c31644112f9396addce549d4e252c5e</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Unders or overs?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unders-or-overs-57/#post-967055</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Feb 2017 23:08:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m having this same dielema! 🙁 my first surgeon swayed me more towards having overs but my surgeon I have now said I should have under with me been so petite.. My surgery is Tuesday too so need to decide fast! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">260e61596ca2697c7532d42b3a8fe55b</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963928</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2017 16:15:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I feel for you so much Charlotte! Have they offered you someone else? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">274c53f487f7db155f645e445e9e14c2</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963906</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:55:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Such a nightmare isn&#8217;t it, I&#8217;m so stressed out which I know it can&#8217;t be helped but I just knew it wouldn&#8217;t be smooth! I&#8217;m still waiting to find out weather to drive to Manchester tonight which is over a 2 hours drive! Mine is Leeds were I&#8217;m based, why don&#8217;t you see how things are tomorrow and see about changing so it doesn&#8217;t get done to you short&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1116972"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963906" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">821960f41f1513c2b7b28f20420f06a3</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963903</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:44:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m glad your sorted out Vici and feel better about it xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74049a7a130fe800d9d04ae5243f21b6</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963899</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:39:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>At least there is plenty of time to sort it out for you sherlyn incase if he&#8217;s not back by then and if it does need changing slightly, which clinic was yours? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6dd921271731660e0a627007ed17a9e</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963888</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:13:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They have said about traynor but I have to drive to Manchester tonight which is quite a drive, just waiting around at the min to find out more, you been sorted? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44bab1742715e97c14177c8d3c8ab751</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963884</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:05:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They said to me he&#8217;s had a op today and he&#8217;s out untill April x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ecb5e92cd9e44d1f888c2b1a73dc14db</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963851</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2017 12:50:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m about to get the call any min my PC just replied! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">658c264f80d5f73bf8a163e8ebb39191</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963781</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2017 10:59:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Zoe mine was same day as you but why has no one called me I&#8217;m absolutely fuming, I&#8217;ve emailed my PC and tried calling and no answer xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e83d88de53d535e827a85db7db2306e2</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963697</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2017 22:58:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww no and was she the only one available? See how you feel with her you don&#8217;t have to go ahead and remember it&#8217;s you who has paid for this do make sure you get what you want or maybe best waiting! I know I&#8217;ve emailed my PC and I&#8217;ll call tomorrow if I don&#8217;t hear anything in morning, I&#8217;m so sad for everyone 🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">153d539b968fa6666220d88072324377</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963690</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2017 22:45:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This makes me panic again! Surely they would have contacted me with it only been 2 weeks away today?? Could they not offer you anything closer for you Leah? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">616453b7dae7c5a542a1e57e34279b3d</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963679</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2017 22:28:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m wondering if he&#8217;s having a operation in a few weeks time and maybe that&#8217;s why they are calling people late Feb because that&#8217;s when he&#8217;s having it, especially with Kelly only seeing him today, I&#8217;m sure I&#8217;ll find out soon enough! Girls I think I&#8217;ve aged 10 years in this past hour ???? Lol xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad03f1f3286d670bfba0221c2d7dd640</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963647</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2017 21:59:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>It really is! I know it can&#8217;t be helped at all just wish I knew about it when I&#8217;m so close to surgery to have to change it all. Same here Hun mega stressed right now! Thank you Hun and same here, I doubt we will know untill morning though.  When I spoke to my pc she said it was more of a trapped nerve and not to worry about it but must of gotten worse xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c47025d960c298b0196a4c426622432c</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963615</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2017 21:31:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know for 2 nights, it&#8217;s none refundable and I&#8217;ve already paid! I still don&#8217;t even know what I was having I was meant to have another consultation Tuesday and surgery week after because he wanted me to think about the options he offered me, I&#8217;m not going to sleep a wink tonight are you? 🙁 I&#8217;ve found her email I&#8217;m going to email her now xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06e4bde77f2cdc2a9072a6466956df0b</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963605</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2017 21:18:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m totally panicking! I don&#8217;t even know how to email my pc :'( I&#8217;m self employed so can only have it done around the time I have booked off or I&#8217;ll lose too much buisness, and paid 2 nights for hotel! I know it can&#8217;t be helped though, I&#8217;m litreally crying still though lol! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21bdf7fd196acfb34e527f2bb469ddfc</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic MR MOUNIR  INJURED ... HELP in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-injured-help/#post-963598</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Jan 2017 21:00:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m fuming I&#8217;ve had no call my surgery is 2 weeks today and I called them days ago to check everything was okay and they said it wasn&#8217;t that serious! They should let people know straightaway!  X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">483aa4e2c8819fae7238b40ca5368456</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Cancellation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cancellation-2/#post-962312</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jan 2017 09:42:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m so gutted for you! They should let yo know asap! I might even give them a call Jackie to see what they say x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03376ae6b94cb8ad25a6c8f3d1064172</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Cancellation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cancellation-2/#post-962245</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jan 2017 21:45:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m absolutely gutted for you!! Have they spoke to you since? My surgery is 2 weeks Monday but after reading this I&#8217;m panicking now :'( xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6d761a22dfa3898b69583d9839ed6a1</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 and Toni are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1113423/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jan 2017 11:25:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28989ff7e9ba2263cfa80eacfe0d7304</guid>
				<title>Alex1992 replied to the topic Advice needed. Girls who have had 250/275/300 cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-needed-girls-who-have-had-250275300-cc/#post-961407</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Jan 2017 14:13:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Amy, I&#8217;m 5ft 2, 7stone and a size 6 and I said I wanted to be a d and he offered me 270,320 or 350.. I&#8217;m going for the 320cc but I have another appointment with him bevause same as you he recommended 3 options and about going over muscle bevause of the gap (which I&#8217;m going for).. I&#8217;d definitely try see him again, in panicking in going to big&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1112551"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-needed-girls-who-have-had-250275300-cc/#post-961407" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/331 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 00:13:35 by W3 Total Cache
-->