<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Alexandra | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/alexandram/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/alexandram/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alexandra.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 10:24:57 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">981d6e505260aa4b278eacdd02ae477b</guid>
				<title>Alexandra replied to the topic Chest wall Asymmetry in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/chest-wall-asymmetry/#post-807838</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:45:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would trust him he knows what he&#8217;s doing. Mine was fair noticeable and I have even results he really is a good surgeon you have nothing to worry about. Think it just throws you a little makes you think your going to have uneven boobs x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfd1fb6b9c8600f6e1e12fa19f6a8019</guid>
				<title>Alexandra&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/850738/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:42:37 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2561fed7edf3eb6622e68e3863c65ec</guid>
				<title>Alexandra replied to the topic Chest wall Asymmetry in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/chest-wall-asymmetry/#post-807828</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:37:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have this has an uneven chest wall I wasn&#8217;t really aware I had if until I met my surgeon although I  had always noticed one side stuck out more. I&#8217;m 4 months post op now and you can&#8217;t tell . I was told it may be more noticeable after my op or even that I would need 2 different size implants if they looked odd on the day. But I&#8217;ve got same size&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-850727"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/chest-wall-asymmetry/#post-807828" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90c5d6b94c0059307b5860fc4cc95213</guid>
				<title>Alexandra replied to the topic Mr mounir surgery date booked!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-surgery-date-booked/#post-807821</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:28:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 4 months post op now with  Mr Mounir had 375 unders and couldn&#8217;t be happier ! He&#8217;s a fantastic surgeon had no bruising apart from around my scars after surgery andy scars are tiny . I&#8217;m sure you&#8217;ll be more than happy with your results from him x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f90bf7a1be4b0b56b1c1d02697fb563c</guid>
				<title>Alexandra started the topic Mr Mounir 32AA to 32E  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mounir-32aa-to-32e/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Nov 2014 19:39:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I&#8217;ve not been in here in a while so I thought I&#8217;d share how my recovery has been so far. I&#8217;m currently 11 weeks post op after having 375 unders from a 32aa and I&#8217;m now measuring 32E! Couldn&#8217;t be happier with my results and I couldn&#8217;t fault my surgeon or MYA. I will upload some photos 11 weeks post op. X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05faf31e9cde24c04aa84c72b166152c</guid>
				<title>Alexandra posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/794786/#acomment-794787</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Oct 2014 21:22:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you! When I was told I had an uneven chest I was nervous they be odd after my op but he knows what he&#8217;s doing duno why I doubted. I asked for d with 375 but I was only 32 a to start with. Good luck ! Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/swainkm/" rel="nofollow ugc">katie m</a> posted an update They look brilliant hun making me more excited get mign done I&#8217;m a 32B going for 350cc over said should become a D/DD <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alexandram/' rel="nofollow ugc">@alexandram</a> 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">679124ff999aa305982cac9a9656aab6</guid>
				<title>Alexandra posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/794561/#acomment-794785</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Oct 2014 21:19:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Only natural  to be nervous I was, started totally doubting if it was right thing for me. Wouldn&#8217;t change anything now tho I love them! Good luck xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kellykm/" rel="nofollow ugc">Kelly</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alexandram/' rel="nofollow ugc">@alexandram</a> hope you don&#8217;t mind the add hun! I&#8217;m having 375 cc unders from basically an AA cup too 🙂  can&#8217;t imagine what they&#8217;re going to look like compared to my pancakes haha xx [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56df1d275c8eb9ff9aa356ce64066768</guid>
				<title>Alexandra posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/794561/#acomment-794585</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Oct 2014 17:51:17 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you ! I&#8217;m very happy with them! When&#8217;s your op ? Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kellykm/" rel="nofollow ugc">Kelly</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alexandram/' rel="nofollow ugc">@alexandram</a> hope you don&#8217;t mind the add hun! I&#8217;m having 375 cc unders from basically an AA cup too 🙂  can&#8217;t imagine what they&#8217;re going to look like compared to my pancakes haha xx [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd42c76f9dae836d7caf67cab0b35a31</guid>
				<title>Alexandra posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/794561/#acomment-794574</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Oct 2014 17:36:18 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No it&#8217;s ok.  It&#8217;s hard to imagine how they will look I was the same.  Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/kellykm/" rel="nofollow ugc">Kelly</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alexandram/' rel="nofollow ugc">@alexandram</a> hope you don&#8217;t mind the add hun! I&#8217;m having 375 cc unders from basically an AA cup too 🙂  can&#8217;t imagine what they&#8217;re going to look like compared to my pancakes haha xx [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55850948dcb02136d6cc3e07dd0723d5</guid>
				<title>Alexandra posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/793828/#acomment-793832</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Oct 2014 21:42:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 375 unders to achieve a D from a very flat 32 a, although he said I was more of a AA. I&#8217;m going to get measured tomorrow so I&#8217;ll she what size I am then xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/candicecircus1992/" rel="nofollow ugc">Candice Taylor</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alexandram/' rel="nofollow ugc">@alexandram</a> Yeah thats my problem too! haven&#8217;t seen if you have already posted but what size did you go for in the end? xx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de92bcf9ac78e9168dc47108aa81547f</guid>
				<title>Alexandra posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/793803/#acomment-793827</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Oct 2014 21:36:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No problem I&#8217;ve accepted ! I think I read on form that you had an uneven chest, I have uneven chest wall which meant one side of me sticks out more than the other. Was slightly worried I&#8217;d look uneven after my op but so far so good ! I was told I may have needed different size implants to even myself out but on the day he decided they looked ok&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-793827"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/793803/#acomment-793827" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/candicecircus1992/" rel="nofollow ugc">Candice Taylor</a> posted an update @alexandramhi hope you dont mind me adding you, im getting 350/375 unders on the 10th nov and am currently a 32a/small b would love to see some pics x			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">344a59358d977c7d5b6bcf5fc1f6c426</guid>
				<title>Alexandra and Taylor are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/791654/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:40:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d171bed435d70285c6918c222fc162e</guid>
				<title>Alexandra and Becky are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/791651/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:37:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ba447b4fdce7d14f000dbc607e0e2e0</guid>
				<title>Alexandra posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/791463/#acomment-791570</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Oct 2014 16:46:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>HP unders and thank you ! Xxx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/yalouise/" rel="nofollow ugc">Yalouise</a> posted an update Hi <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alexandram/' rel="nofollow ugc">@alexandram</a> what profile are your implants?? looking fab!! xxx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f10e749170dee4169007af21723d174</guid>
				<title>Alexandra posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/791555/#acomment-791569</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Oct 2014 16:45:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Go for the biggest offered I did and I&#8217;m pleased I did ! I would of went bigger if I could but I wasn&#8217;t able to. I had unders and the pain wasn&#8217;t anywhere near what I expected it&#8217;s more discomfort than anything really. I&#8217;m 4 weeks post op now and feel totally back to myself. If buying a sports bra but bigger back for swelling and primark seamless&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-791569"><a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/791555/#acomment-791569" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/honey/" rel="nofollow ugc">Rebecca Easterbrook</a> posted an update My surgery is all booked for 9th nov for uplifts and implants! excited BUT still slightly nervous though lol ! any advice? i am having 275cc and 325cc or 300cc and 325cc or 300 [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2f103c32797938c3e39cc6f8a812240</guid>
				<title>Alexandra posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/789719/#acomment-789737</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Oct 2014 13:18:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No it&#8217;s fine, good luck ! Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/honey/" rel="nofollow ugc">Rebecca Easterbrook</a> posted an update hi hun hope you don’t mind the add i am due to have uplifts and implants in november xx <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/alexandram/' rel="nofollow ugc">@alexandram</a> 			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b8529d65dee19dc09836a15223ef5c8</guid>
				<title>Alexandra and Natalie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/789208/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Oct 2014 21:16:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">719c1caf1ed3f4b5669c8f3ab147ea2b</guid>
				<title>Alexandra and JJ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/786830/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Oct 2014 20:41:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3618cbc2b6627e1e25dcea97fdb766b0</guid>
				<title>Alexandra and Kim❤ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/785828/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 Sep 2014 20:32:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8efba6cba47e2b39910b8ade26d4d50a</guid>
				<title>Alexandra and Olivia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/785195/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:50:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2200c90ebeb3396621b30074d411bf7</guid>
				<title>Alexandra started the topic 375 unders 12 days post op and pre op pictures ! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375-unders-12-days-post-op-and-pre-op-pictures/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Sep 2014 19:40:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Finally got round to uploading some photos .<br />
12 days post op with 375 unders from a very flat 32 A ! I&#8217;m now 15 days post op and seeing a change in them every day can&#8217;t wait to get measured now xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6f398aec7e97e5b4487eef39533d164</guid>
				<title>Alexandra and Corrin are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/784249/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Sep 2014 18:40:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7399d3bd246a9105d537bc907c351b80</guid>
				<title>Alexandra changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/781345/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Sep 2014 16:24:52 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4722f008947f06042472e9c1007d52df</guid>
				<title>Alexandra&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/781341/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Sep 2014 16:17:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb08f71ffc855b91d1cab64b8bbc68a9</guid>
				<title>Alexandra&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/780086/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:06:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f509c7daa6d35b62f1373f1154e45a0</guid>
				<title>Alexandra became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/772177/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 31 Aug 2014 15:24:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/319 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 14:23:42 by W3 Total Cache
-->