<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | alice | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/alicem/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/alicem/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for alice.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 19:23:36 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a7643d01c1b715cc8157538cbaacbbe9</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic So unhappy with the outcome of my surgery... Mya ignoring me. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-unhappy-with-the-outcome-of-my-surgery-mya-ignoring-me/#post-1269693</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 12:01:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my surgery done in September 2016&#8230;. so they are over 18 months old now. The time that it takes for them to apparently &#8216;settle&#8217; and be their true self. </p>
<p>They have always been much bigger than I wanted. I was told they&#8217;d settle&#8230;. obviously I had no idea what ml size I wanted, but trusted my surgeon when I said I didn&#8217;t want to be any&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1415321"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-unhappy-with-the-outcome-of-my-surgery-mya-ignoring-me/#post-1269693" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d13d3ed260691355130ad84f1be7b601</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic So unhappy with the outcome of my surgery... Mya ignoring me. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-unhappy-with-the-outcome-of-my-surgery-mya-ignoring-me/#post-1269683</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 11:43:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you ladies. </p>
<p>I am with Mya Fitzroy&#8230; my patient coordinator has left,  I assume, as there is never any response on her phone. </p>
<p>I have left numerous messages at the front desk to be told the patient coordinator manager is dealing with me and will call me back that day&#8230; but no one ever does. It&#8217;s getting so frustrating.</p>
<p>I shouldn&#8217;t have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1415315"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-unhappy-with-the-outcome-of-my-surgery-mya-ignoring-me/#post-1269683" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43f490c0b8a6972ebd0137d948714752</guid>
				<title>alice started the topic So unhappy with the outcome of my surgery... Mya ignoring me. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/so-unhappy-with-the-outcome-of-my-surgery-mya-ignoring-me/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Jul 2018 16:28:05 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been trying to get hold of a Patient Coordinator from Mya since April, and no one ever bothers to call me back. Has anyone else been in a similar situation, and how did you manage to speak to someone in the end?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">abe75583d9d03c1ca6148ddae1731a40</guid>
				<title>alice and Nickii Gilbert are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1121594/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Feb 2017 19:16:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74f237375398c19fa0934d59dd28b4d6</guid>
				<title>alice and Rhian are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1109077/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Jan 2017 13:56:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">480785ee6cbae7a9de8936fb39423e3b</guid>
				<title>alice and Michaela Henry are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1108232/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Jan 2017 16:14:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3c544497c34d829339ef8f078b2b6bb</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic any pics for a rough idea please ladies? 34b currently wanting 500-600cc? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/any-pics-for-a-rough-idea-please-ladies-34b-currently-wanting-500-600cc/#post-958514</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Jan 2017 09:38:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ive added you as a friend so you can see my pics. </p>
<p>I was size 10, wearing 34c bras. </p>
<p>Had 450cc one side, 500cc the other and am now a 30GG 3 months post op</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5e40139c59bd725ec3b6bfde09d81cb</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 7 months post op and a few thoughts in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/7-months-post-op-and-a-few-thoughts/#post-958511</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Jan 2017 09:26:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Love that grey bra Harriet! Where&#8217;s it from? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a28f0bf48dfa4f92dfd9ee582c95c3a</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 450 pics please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450-pics-please/#post-958510</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Jan 2017 09:25:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450cc and 500cc &#8211; have added you as a friend so you can see my pics x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53b3da02ce5b9f004d0731d6e1ae8db5</guid>
				<title>alice and opalfruits are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1104263/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Jan 2017 23:39:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8246910c33152c35c18f783f6ebaca3</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Anyone Had/Having 450cc overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-hadhaving-450cc-overs/#post-949701</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Nov 2016 17:40:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>9 weeks post op x<br />
5&#8217;8 size 10</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8246910c33152c35c18f783f6ebaca3</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Anyone Had/Having 450cc overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-hadhaving-450cc-overs/#post-949701</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Nov 2016 17:40:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>9 weeks post op x<br />
5&#8217;8 size 10</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ffb1f35734a2aecc2fa8464865bde433</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Anyone Had/Having 450cc overs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-hadhaving-450cc-overs/#post-949699</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Nov 2016 17:37:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450cc &amp; 500cc from a 34C and now a 30GG x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84cd3650100b004a597efb2d7a3e3295</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 375, 400 or 450cc? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375-400-or-450cc/#post-947269</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:45:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Polly I had the same stats as you &#8211; I had 450cc and 500cc with Dr Frati and I&#8217;m now a 30GG&#8230;. I thought I was a 34C pre-op&#8230; so I guess with sister sizing that would equate to a 34F. I wanted to be a DD too. I would have gone smaller if I could choose again. I know everyone says go with the biggest offered, but it&#8217;s not always the case. I am&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1089429"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/375-400-or-450cc/#post-947269" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c90f66aa819467b389990f7c8b1c6d1</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 2WPO I have actual boooobbsssss in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2wpo-i-have-actual-boooobbsssss/#post-947267</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:39:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great! 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a48fac301c388dc3402ea47af1defcd</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 500cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/500cc-6/#post-947264</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:37:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They&#8217;re not heavy but they do get in the way! I can&#8217;t reach over as much as I used to as my boobs get in the way. But no, I wouldn&#8217;t say they&#8217;re heavy x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb645f2636b664e0201b7f67fdb9e7e1</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Breast fed and having 700cc with Dr.frati anyone had same experience? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-fed-and-having-700cc-with-dr-frati-anyone-had-same-experience/#post-947259</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:08:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kim</p>
<p>I have similar stats &#8211; around 10 stone, but 3 inches taller. I also had deflated breasts after breastfeeding my 2 kids. I measured as a 34C pre-surgery and am now measuring a 30GG after having 450 + 500cc implants with Frati. What size are you hoping to achieve? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6fb733562c2dab54ecb25eb4468e85d</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Post Op - Surgery Day 7th November in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-surgery-day-7th-november/#post-947111</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Nov 2016 14:54:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So pleased it went well for you 🙂 they&#8217;re looking great 🙂 Happy healing! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35f9df71fb4f18a4f9f1e21ae9a1ed93</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Advice to pre-op girls who are still unsure about implant and BRA SIZE after op! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-to-pre-op-girls-who-are-still-unsure-about-implant-and-bra-size-after-op/#post-946918</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Nov 2016 17:24:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I would completely agree. I &#8216;thought&#8217; I was a 34C pre-op, but I&#8217;m now 30GG post op &#8211; I wish I had been measured properly before my operation!</p>
<p>I really recommend Bravissimo for an accurate measure . And the Boob or Bust online calculator was spot on for me too!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3e4f8833f7ea83d910cf4f642b8189c</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Anyone else had Mr Frati with more than 400cc? in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-had-mr-frati-with-more-than-400cc/#post-946772</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 06 Nov 2016 21:05:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Kelsey, I had exactly the same as you. They are much more even now x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3fa5b3bfb0361f274ebdfd35381182c5</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 400 &#38; 450cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400-450cc/#post-946605</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Nov 2016 21:52:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Forgot the pic lol</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa6ea0fc0df9379f6a62c6e75dcab72b</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 400 &#38; 450cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400-450cc/#post-946604</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Nov 2016 21:52:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t have a small frame&#8230; I would consider myself as &#8216;normal&#8217; frame and a size 10&#8230; and I think they look big on me! I have managed to shrink a pic&#8230;.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1b6fa06db31dfd368ddca1fd5fc6a94</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 3weeks PO, I&#039;m in need of re assurance please !!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3weeks-po-im-in-need-of-re-assurance-please/#post-946603</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Nov 2016 21:49:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Im almost 7 weeks post op and near enough feel completely normal. My nipples haven&#8217;t calmed down completely, but the rest has. Both breasts feel soft, they look natural and have dropped. I think you&#8217;ll be fine by January. I can&#8217;t believe how many changes have gone on. I found the first week fairly tough, and now life is normal! Good luck! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d1f7fe452af2f1fb2fc6f0cc24120732</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 500cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/500cc-6/#post-946597</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Nov 2016 21:39:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Trying again to attach the pic. Loads more on my profile x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">462b4b963273ea553d56c70992fc40d7</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 500cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/500cc-6/#post-946595</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Nov 2016 21:36:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;ve had 450 and 500cc but was a C to start&#8230;. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">012aa078c5deaf0b61d7e27c4471eaa7</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 6 weeks PO - 450 &#38; 500cc HP Round implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-po-450-500cc-hp-round-implants/#post-946355</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Nov 2016 17:33:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/mrskd2013/' rel="nofollow ugc">@mrskd2013</a> &#8211; I&#8217;m sorry to hear that&#8230;. if you look at my profile I took pics every week. I was borderline uplift to begin, so I think that really helped with the dropping process. I kinda wish they weren&#8217;t so dropped. Always want what we can&#8217;t have! I also think my Macom took away the roundness. I guess around week 4 was the most change in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1088081"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-po-450-500cc-hp-round-implants/#post-946355" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf394067fbdcc0c15f699e01ad902ba0</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 400 &#38; 450cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400-450cc/#post-946354</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Nov 2016 17:29:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450 &amp; 500cc &#8211; I think they&#8217;re huge! But I  did have some boob before (now a GG!!!!!! :o)</p>
<p>Pics on my profile x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dafb9886702550d1a452759e1e94e4be</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic PO 19Weeks - help with scars and incisions  :( :( :(  Girls please help!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/po-19weeks-help-with-scars-and-incisions-girls-please-help/#post-946352</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Nov 2016 17:25:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have they been exposed to sun / sunbeds at all? I thought scars went dark like that if they weren&#8217;t protected from the sun&#8230;.?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4737582dd2c14bcafbb62f56ebdb5f6</guid>
				<title>alice&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1087739/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Nov 2016 12:48:25 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">748a14c4dcdbe2cf4e4789aa4d66a992</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 6 weeks PO - 450 &#38; 500cc HP Round implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-po-450-500cc-hp-round-implants/#post-946135</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Nov 2016 12:47:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Got measured yesterday&#8230;.. 30GG!!!!!! 😮</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96e0542cd5fd7bb5316dfb9f9c69be69</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 6 weeks PO - 450 &#38; 500cc HP Round implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-po-450-500cc-hp-round-implants/#post-945900</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Nov 2016 09:34:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you 🙂 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2ac783616f581eccbf95da59ef8bfd9</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 6 weeks PO - 450 &#38; 500cc HP Round implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-po-450-500cc-hp-round-implants/#post-945793</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Nov 2016 20:09:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Those pics are all from today. And here is a before pic </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f54f11cce580d3bbd93dea73fa0226e8</guid>
				<title>alice started the topic 6 weeks PO - 450 &#38; 500cc HP Round implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-po-450-500cc-hp-round-implants/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Nov 2016 20:07:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, hope you&#8217;re all doing well!</p>
<p>I am 6 weeks post op today &#8211; thought I&#8217;d share some pics (loads on my profile by the way, I&#8217;ve been a bit snap happy)</p>
<p>The past 6 weeks has been a rollercoaster of emotions and feelings towards my boobs. They&#8217;ve dropped loads and really softened now, and feel like me. They don&#8217;t cause me pain any more and I&#8217;m&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1087260"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-weeks-po-450-500cc-hp-round-implants/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d25954e5583daab2999580aeac326e8a</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 6 weeks PO - 350cc HP Partials - 28F / 30 E - PICS AND PROGRESS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6w-po-350cc-hp-partials-28f-30-e-pics-and-progress/#post-945622</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Oct 2016 17:56:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great! I am 6 weeks post op tomorrow and have a love/hate relationship too&#8230;. I&#8217;m hoping this will be solved by being able to wear normal bras. Roll on the 6 week check!! Hope you don&#8217;t have to wait too long for them to soften up x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dac5320035f719847fa78c3cf1b69f44</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic DO MACOM BRAS STRAPS DETATCH? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-macom-bras-straps-detatch/#post-944654</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Oct 2016 13:17:32 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Ultimate Macom is slightly lower so should fit under more clothes than usual. I have had a couple of nights out and undone a few of the top hooks and folded it back under itself</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6f76a7d6e7033f1a86d92acd0aa3daf</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Ask Me Anything! 6 months PO, 450 &#38; 500 HP round partials from a 34b in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ask-me-anything-6-months-po-450-500-hp-round-partials-from-a-34b/#post-944463</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:35:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/dan-do/' rel="nofollow ugc">@dan-do</a> I believe 150cc is roughly 1 cup size. So you&#8217;d be going up 2 and a half cup sizes&#8230; So a D/DD at a guess?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4707d6ac0fc43bcf470312b8013f9d4b</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Advice? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-38/#post-944422</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Oct 2016 11:19:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had both as well. The pain, just have to ride through it, and the rumbles are completely normal. They&#8217;ll both pass! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cf07daaa269e25f6dc81c838a3986ed</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 5ft 9 size 10 looking for advice sizing similar stats please in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft-9-size-10-looking-for-advice-sizing-similar-stats-please/#post-944339</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Oct 2016 19:04:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya &#8211; I am 5&#8217;8 size 10, I also had empty top part of my boobs due to breastfeeding two kids &#8211; although I was a 32c pre-op. I had 450cc one side and 500cc the other, dual plane. Larger implants with the hope of creating that uplift effect. I&#8217;ve just added you as a friend, if you want to see my photos. I don&#8217;t know what size I am yet, but I had&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1085099"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5ft-9-size-10-looking-for-advice-sizing-similar-stats-please/#post-944339" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1731333ded636e9c3dbe880dd2418817</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Post op week 3, 295/255cc teardrop in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-week-3-295255cc-teardrop/#post-944044</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Oct 2016 22:52:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look fabulous 😀</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8df8928ccf10e44104e49a3b1db32ba</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Going back the the gym in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/going-back-the-the-gym/#post-944017</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Oct 2016 20:13:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Nicole, </p>
<p>I emailed my nurse at 3 weeks asking if I could go to the gym for lower body, and if I could really go for it, and she said&#8230;</p>
<p>&#8220;Hi Alice,</p>
<p>Walking on the treadmill would be fine, but it would not be a good idea to be doing any exercise that &#8220;works up a sweat&#8221;, your body is still recovering, a sweaty moist environment breeds bacteria,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1084653"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/going-back-the-the-gym/#post-944017" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4d06985a1a1b6989d597884fc555cfd</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Sad about my boobies in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sad-about-my-boobies/#post-944016</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Oct 2016 20:05:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Lauren, I&#8217;m 4 weeks post op too and sometimes feel the same. Some days I&#8217;m happy, others I&#8217;m not. I think they&#8217;re changing so much though that I&#8217;m not getting upset about them. I feel like mine aren&#8217;t as rounded as I&#8217;d have liked&#8230;but I also feel my Macom is flattening them loads&#8230;.!<br />
I don&#8217;t know how your boobs looked before but they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1084652"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sad-about-my-boobies/#post-944016" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a684f2023f92f212a95bd84c9948be17</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Post Op Ladies At Fitzroy in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-ladies-at-fitzroy/#post-944013</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:40:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/icrlm/' rel="nofollow ugc">@icrlm</a> I posted a video to my surgery day with all the info on my YouTube,- I filmed in the Fitzroy too.. if you want to check it out :<a href="https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn8VzqYmr7jMBkEKCW68kkiTsIp2JUgaK" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn8VzqYmr7jMBkEKCW68kkiTsIp2JUgaK</a> 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b440fce5c9b6228da703d3b4a3fedbdb</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 3 weeks PO 275cc hp implants A to DD in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-po-275cc-hp-implants-a-to-dd/#post-942867</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Oct 2016 09:58:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aimee, so glad you&#8217;re doing well &#8211; boobs are looking great! Mine are a little uneven too. Can&#8217;t notice it so much in pics, but I do in real life&#8230; the left boob is far squishier than the right too&#8230;. but we&#8217;re still early days, give them time 🙂</p>
<p>I have that dry boob skin too &#8211; it&#8217;s horrid!</p>
<p>Spoke to my nurse this week who said after 2 weeks its&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1082375"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-po-275cc-hp-implants-a-to-dd/#post-942867" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8dd67291f544b67e69a5a8e8eb7ede92</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Parking at Preston in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/parking-at-preston-2/#post-942474</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Oct 2016 14:52:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m nowhere near Preston, but used <a href="http://www.justpark.com" rel="nofollow ugc">http://www.justpark.com</a> for cheap parking for London. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8af78872b3117d7b0aeff449e9a7d2fa</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Back to the gyn in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/back-to-the-gyn/#post-942472</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Oct 2016 14:47:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/beckixo/' rel="nofollow ugc">@beckixo</a> I emailed my nurse and got this reply &#8211; &#8220;walking on a treadmill would be fine, but it would not be a good idea to be doing any exercise that &#8220;works up a sweat&#8221;, your body is still recovering, a sweaty moist environment breeds bacteria, so to  avoid complications, including infection, I would wait until 6 weeks to exercise properly.&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46d2e74e73fb38a69d6881be178c167a</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 9 Weeks post op - 400cc Mod Plus Partials - Dr Linda Fiumara in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-weeks-post-op-400cc-mod-plus-partials-dr-linda-fiumara/#post-942467</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Oct 2016 12:44:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look so good! And your figure is amazing too!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb41d26d1d43f0c11c16a58f879864d7</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic 20 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/20-days-post-op/#post-942466</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 11 Oct 2016 12:42:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you 🙂 How are you feeling now? x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b6e4f112da4165dba3f869549da0081</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic How Soon Will I Get My Admission Time?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-soon-will-i-get-my-admission-time/#post-942381</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Oct 2016 18:19:04 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I got mine 24 hours before my surgery. Mine was on a Tuesday. </p>
<p>I&#8217;d definitely recommend mints &#8211; I wished I had some for the journey home, I felt so nauseous! Good luck x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e217737bc62a858c63028e73a5a3b7e</guid>
				<title>alice started the topic 20 days post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/20-days-post-op/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Oct 2016 18:11:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls. Had 450cc and 500cc with Dr Frati 3 weeks ago. Thought I&#8217;d share a before and after. So happy with how they&#8217;re developing!</p>
<p>(By the way, the boobs are swapped in the pics, so the left becomes the right, and right becomes the left &#8211; took one pic in a mirror. Hope that makes sense!!)</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33fcc85b25be9e07e97f600b8a834a1e</guid>
				<title>alice replied to the topic Back to the gyn in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/back-to-the-gyn/#post-942311</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Oct 2016 13:36:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did you manage to find out a definitive answer? I feel like I need to get physical too! I have seen girls saying they&#8217;ve been on the sit-down bike, and treadmill on an incline from 3 weeks&#8230; but I wondered the same as you &#8211; is that just to get some activity, or can we go for it and get sweaty!?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/369 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 20:55:27 by W3 Total Cache
-->