<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Alice | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/alicemurray/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/alicemurray/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alice.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c580c44d6e396460281d01e88b185d42</guid>
				<title>Alice and Tanya Nunan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1439206/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Dec 2018 10:50:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eaa2d21223b4f4b4e7b2a193beb42c57</guid>
				<title>Alice and Kristina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1418097/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Aug 2018 14:42:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79d25a1c57f4d6e1139491fdf26031c7</guid>
				<title>Alice and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1416222/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Jul 2018 09:31:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a455fd7bd32b29f3ba22df053881c993</guid>
				<title>Alice and Nat are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1414734/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:02:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63a81ba1709b6258aeee37edad624cf8</guid>
				<title>Alice and Emma are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1414702/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:14:02 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ce97d2b4b8c8ec6f74a907f005d9559</guid>
				<title>Alice and Beth 300cc are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1414538/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Jul 2018 19:16:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22ea61c42c235172326649d925a779d2</guid>
				<title>Alice and Abby are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1414531/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Jul 2018 18:59:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">668201338322b1f11bd4d00e831e8464</guid>
				<title>Alice and Danielle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1414047/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Jul 2018 15:42:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a559e6bcc3fb4a8f10d968ad8246303</guid>
				<title>Alice and Stace are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412159/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Jul 2018 20:29:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bccb28495f774898d857a18385384c4</guid>
				<title>Alice and Chanel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1412010/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jul 2018 22:29:23 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a58f0f8a4a33e0f1bba1362a2ed2f68</guid>
				<title>Alice and Bernie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1411943/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jul 2018 20:15:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f10fac18dd984c638ed592cc20712a54</guid>
				<title>Alice and Rose are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1411932/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jul 2018 19:52:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc4881192d62c4b51b6d439c68bd2587</guid>
				<title>Alice and Charlotte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1411912/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jul 2018 19:05:26 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">150b2bd4b5914a62ee4be823a1d38d29</guid>
				<title>Alice&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1411855/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:11:32 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">377bcf67669923d0eee024f1cedef2f9</guid>
				<title>Alice replied to the topic Anyone having surgery in August in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-having-surgery-in-august/#post-1267146</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:07:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please may I be added to the Whatsapp? I have my surgery on the 18th of August too and I’m a worrier! Please PM me xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">96dd7800b90eb9e3f5d31895b6d26e35</guid>
				<title>Alice started the topic 275cc or 300cc partial plane in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-or-300cc-partial-plane/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:13:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone got any before and after pictures of 275cc or 300cc partial plane? I have my surgery on the 18th of August. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0382f0babd5f9793c07142e47e4db2b5</guid>
				<title>Alice started the topic Mr Mashhadi 275cc/300cc not sure whether to go under, partial or over in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashhadi-275cc300cc-not-sure-whether-to-go-under-partial-or-over/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:47:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have just had my surgeon consultation and met with Mr Mashhadi. He said I was about a 30a/b I weigh about 45-50kg and am 5,3. He said I can have in between 250cc to 300cc. I am thinking of going about 275cc but am worried about being too big as I am tiny so want to be in proportion ! Does anyone have photos of similar sats?! I am also very&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1411306"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashhadi-275cc300cc-not-sure-whether-to-go-under-partial-or-over/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d565db91fc3253728e33bef117620b97</guid>
				<title>Alice&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1411300/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:29:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39880921bb3ee6454c06c9e345406dff</guid>
				<title>Alice became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1411051/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Jul 2018 18:47:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/290 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 22:48:22 by W3 Total Cache
-->