<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Alicia | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/aliciab96/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/aliciab96/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alicia.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 20:14:41 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a5b18d400f508ab4af7486a03146b7f</guid>
				<title>Alicia started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-post-op-bra-for-sale/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jan 2018 18:05:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, selling a large Macom bra in black if anyone is interested? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4125c94ce9cb1544255ebb68233d65b</guid>
				<title>Alicia started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-post-op-bra-for-sale/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jan 2018 18:05:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, selling a large Macom bra in black if anyone is interested? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fbf3169de9727d5bb704dfd7478173e</guid>
				<title>Alicia replied to the topic Being sick after antibiotics in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/being-sick-after-antibiotics/#post-1073715</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Dec 2017 23:25:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I had the same problems when I was taking them but as long as I made sure I had them straight after food I was fine! If they are still making you sick with food I would contact the nurse to see if they can give you different antibiotics to try? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f703eee445e5ede9b33d8cad1f12d6b</guid>
				<title>Alicia replied to the topic Lack of care in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lack-of-care/#post-1072645</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Dec 2017 00:01:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I went with MYA and I&#8217;m almost 2 WPO now and I didn&#8217;t hear anything from anyone until I was 6 days post op! My PC text to see if I was ok and then the nurse rang me, I did expect to hear something sooner tho! I booked my post op appointment in at my pre op so not sure why they wouldn&#8217;t of done the same with you?<br />
I hope you hear something&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1268621"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/lack-of-care/#post-1072645" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e287a79802e9666d24d63889d8ff48ae</guid>
				<title>Alicia replied to the topic Surgery booked! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-booked-28/#post-1071998</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Dec 2017 00:57:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls, I&#8217;m 10 days post op  and I would really recommend the Yianna bra from Amazon they are the comfiest I&#8217;ve tried so far and I&#8217;ve had Asda, Macom and the Yianna bras! They are so cheap as well only £15 each! Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21f8f64e0548e4122a914148622b17eb</guid>
				<title>Alicia&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1266906/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Dec 2017 00:43:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d05157c1b55db4b613e62be5218eea2</guid>
				<title>Alicia replied to the topic HELP PLS!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-pls-4/#post-1071030</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Dec 2017 08:43:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls!<br />
I&#8217;m going to go and get some ice packs today so hopefully they will help like you said!<br />
I think once I&#8217;ve seen the nurse at my post op it will make me feel better cos I keep worrying about my scars and whether they are healing ok as they are covered up lol! Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">469552a6a2096293bbdc2e9004997e5e</guid>
				<title>Alicia replied to the topic HELP PLS!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-pls-4/#post-1071012</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Dec 2017 01:07:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok thanks that&#8217;s put my mind at ease! It&#8217;s not hot to touch or red so hopefully no infection! I will see how it goes and if it gets any worse I will ring my nurse to double check!<br />
Yours look amazing btw, I hope mine look as good as yours when I get a proper look at my post op check ???? Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7ab123d0da431671cb27472ca2e8ce9</guid>
				<title>Alicia started the topic HELP PLS!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-pls-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Dec 2017 00:22:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I had my BA on Friday and I stopped taking my pain killers  by Tuesday as I felt I didn&#8217;t need them as the pain was becoming bareable!! Over the last few hours the burning sensation in my left boob has got a lot worse and I&#8217;m worried it could be signs of infection?!<br />
Could any of you advise on when the burning feeling stopped or whether&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1266565"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-pls-4/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cb00b8caa2b031daad2e1b1f7a3e228</guid>
				<title>Alicia became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1253471/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Nov 2017 20:54:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/165 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 22:38:03 by W3 Total Cache
-->