<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Alina | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/alinatween/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/alinatween/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alina.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 20:27:23 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2cb3facf36445ff6cb6c775384ed9f20</guid>
				<title>Alina and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1447519/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Feb 2019 22:40:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc6bca3f9a63b77698a13eeca2277319</guid>
				<title>Alina and Charlie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1436272/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Nov 2018 10:56:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a694942f972913e8de4997b3144ea459</guid>
				<title>Alina replied to the topic Puffy nipple!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/puffy-nipple/#post-1285716</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 21:56:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Charlie,<br />
We’ve had the same surgeon, and I’m only nearly 5 weeks post op, but I’m in a similar situation where my left nipple has gained some feeling again, but my right still is a bit puffier and hasn’t got much feeling in. I did ask about his previously about when the numbness goes and she did say it takes months!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a0ff1f7c33ee48687cc5f29330a394d</guid>
				<title>Alina and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1436002/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Nov 2018 22:50:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d4b12816801a390b76ac87ee944a4b2d</guid>
				<title>Alina started the topic Swelling - help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/swelling-help-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 08 Oct 2018 08:24:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had my surgery Friday afternoon, 325 in my left and 350 in my right. My left boob was originally slightly bigger, but the swelling seems to be worse in the smaller implant size! Please tell me this is normal? I’ve read before to treat both boobs as two seperate operations, as they’ll swell and change different. Any help or advise would be app&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1430157"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/swelling-help-3/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2054d1a29ee2b6eb1e02e3f27c82fabe</guid>
				<title>Alina and Lucylu are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430107/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Oct 2018 18:30:56 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d391331c433946a1afc00e9691f5179d</guid>
				<title>Alina&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1430095/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Oct 2018 17:47:11 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e905dc86a06cf3476f84000ce6c7e02</guid>
				<title>Alina replied to the topic When does it get easier? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-does-it-get-easier/#post-1281890</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Oct 2018 17:24:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Lucy!  The breast band is the most annoying thing I’d say! I think I the pressure of it makes me feel a lot worse! I can tell when I’m due a muscle relaxant again, as my chest goes really really tight!. Did you have different swelling in each boob? My slightly bigger boob has the smaller implant, but I feel it looks more swollen than the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1430090"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-does-it-get-easier/#post-1281890" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce2789d40648aebaeb29ca55a489e1fe</guid>
				<title>Alina and Han are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1429996/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Oct 2018 11:54:25 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e7aa82ef6e3c911ca204a5d8e922932</guid>
				<title>Alina started the topic When does it get easier? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-does-it-get-easier/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Oct 2018 09:24:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,<br />
I had my op on Friday. It was supposed to be first thing, as I’m diabetic, but ended up waiting till later afternoon till I went into theatre as they needed my blood results to come back from the lab so they swapped me with the last patient.</p>
<p>Anyway, first over night in hospital  was ok, pain wasn’t too bad, and on the way home eve&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1429961"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/when-does-it-get-easier/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c329d73017ce50d5dd9e9a44dd23113b</guid>
				<title>Alina started the topic Last min tips in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/last-min-tips/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Sep 2018 15:39:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>4 days to go till my surgery! So excited, don’t think the nerves have kicked in yet!?</p>
<p>Any last min tips or advice for what to take to the hospital?x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6f27daee6d11f5fc08b572cc1329d15b</guid>
				<title>Alina and Ellie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1425993/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Sep 2018 16:20:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a282afb4391580de6e88b459770dce4</guid>
				<title>Alina and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1425437/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:40:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">624dbe27a2fc5bf085d3a7e5770db4c8</guid>
				<title>Alina and Megan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1424928/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 06 Sep 2018 19:43:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35c1d9e4b1accbe062725bc92840ad84</guid>
				<title>Alina replied to the topic Keep fretting about size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/keep-fretting-about-size/#post-1277440</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Sep 2018 17:24:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don’t want them too big but I think I’m going to end up just letting my surgeon make the decision!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c386fac3671847fe9467ce234cf2f0e7</guid>
				<title>Alina and Rebekah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1424558/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Sep 2018 12:56:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcb95459d5c41d9ba3c75844ee3ace8d</guid>
				<title>Alina and Sally are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1424364/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Sep 2018 22:08:13 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bba04d7964ef018584ad1d8c03798d7</guid>
				<title>Alina and Rebecca are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1424333/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Sep 2018 17:38:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1baa3619b9342b55de44f6ba06708a27</guid>
				<title>Alina started the topic Keep fretting about size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/keep-fretting-about-size/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Sep 2018 17:04:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My BA is in just over 4 weeks and I can’t help but keep thinking if I’m given 350/375, they might be too big?! I know the 25cc difference between 325/350 and 350/375 isn’t much but I’m too much of an over thinker!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd51dbbe9c0aec0e62b35ffcf61a7524</guid>
				<title>Alina and Rose are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1424247/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Sep 2018 20:32:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb42d78d969d51f1c25812d8c049a5c4</guid>
				<title>Alina and Puticha are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1424029/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Aug 2018 09:22:19 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f15538d525b0858191351029e33a7b5b</guid>
				<title>Alina and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1423891/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Aug 2018 12:04:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12a56b6c4d567f1d78a811a079da4a54</guid>
				<title>Alina and Tiffany are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1423853/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Aug 2018 07:47:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4bb91287a6202461e1c9e180184c042</guid>
				<title>Alina and Laura are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1423439/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Aug 2018 20:13:40 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e24b031e46c3ea38f6f168d89efe6e7b</guid>
				<title>Alina replied to the topic Can’t decide on size! Help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-decide-on-size-help/#post-1276475</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Aug 2018 15:08:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Do you have any photos Megan?xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6100dc7b17cbee999aff50d0ecb42d36</guid>
				<title>Alina changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1423086/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Aug 2018 09:53:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e62154c25488968385af8c99572e4757</guid>
				<title>Alina started the topic Can’t decide on size! Help! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-decide-on-size-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Aug 2018 09:51:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m having surgery on the 5th October and at my second consultation I asked for 325/350 and my surgeon has said she could probably fit in 350/375. I tried on 350 in a sports bra in both sides and they looked in proportion to my body, but I’m worried that once they’ve dropped and settle, 350/375 is gonna be too big!! But at the same time I don’t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1423084"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cant-decide-on-size-help/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5f06f6d1df79d6440b1b6b6ae7fd2452</guid>
				<title>Alina started the topic 300/325 Moderate Plus Unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/300325-moderate-plus-unders/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Jul 2018 20:06:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Can’t find many photos of moderate plus under the muscle implants!</p>
<p>Would be great if anyone could show me their photos!x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1f7a7d982c971aa32d4b89addc91dea</guid>
				<title>Alina replied to the topic Implant Size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/implant-size-15/#post-1268994</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jul 2018 20:37:35 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My surgeon said mod+ would be better for my body shape as I’m quite broad, and she said high profile are more narrow, but at my next consultation I’ll see what she says when I suggest a little larger! 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4b32b76cad3951afb10fad04f166185</guid>
				<title>Alina started the topic Implant Size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/implant-size-15/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Jul 2018 15:36:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,</p>
<p>Need some advice on implant sizes. I have been offered 300/325cc mod + unders. I haven’t yet asked my surgeon whether there is the option to have a bigger size, but wondered whether it would be worth asking for 325/350, as I know implants under the muscle look smaller! I’m currently a 34B (just about) &#8211; any photos would be helpful!! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">88a3a2d06b2099a2189f4b61c64c212f</guid>
				<title>Alina&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1410056/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Jul 2018 11:20:29 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4dc17ba33b1ac1a95885152e2a4278e</guid>
				<title>Alina changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1298899/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Mar 2018 12:34:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90d308365af68995e83a9d8ce3a8d61d</guid>
				<title>Alina&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1298897/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Mar 2018 12:33:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">755d692fc9a14f9d026e5563da64129a</guid>
				<title>Alina became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1295675/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Feb 2018 18:11:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/369 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 21:42:16 by W3 Total Cache
-->