Oh the mans a genius I’m really happy with mine love them I had 410 cc I’m not sure what size I am I haven’t been measured yet but my sports bra is a 34 d but tried a non padded bra on the other day and was a 34 dd / e so can’t wait to get measured to see what size I am are you excited now you’ll be fine and all the staff at park hill are do nice and friendly and can’t do enough for you what cc are you having xxx
Oh the mans a genius I’m really happy with mine love them I had 410 cc I’m not sure what size I am I haven’t been measured yet but my sports bra is a 34 d but tried a non padded bra on the other day and was a 34 dd / e so can’t wait to get measured to see what size I am are you excited now you’ll be fine and all the staff at park hill are do nice and friendly and can’t do enough for you what cc are you having xxx