<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Alex | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/amac1991/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/amac1991/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alex.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 13:37:48 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56529048b5234273eb9a249eb942c92e</guid>
				<title>Alex started the topic Sharp pain- need advice please. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sharp-pain-need-advice-please/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Jan 2018 21:39:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had a BA last feb,<br />
I had sutures that were taken out 2 weeks after op.<br />
However on my right side the nurse struggled to get it out. She advised me she’d spoken to my surgeon and that it wouldn’t be harmful to leave it.<br />
11 months on the suture is still in my skin, you can see it underneath the skin, like a vein.<br />
The scar itself has healed nic&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1279780"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sharp-pain-need-advice-please/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f386e5c74a210bd9c40530dde56df2bd</guid>
				<title>Alex started the topic Advice please! 11WPO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-please-11wpo/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Jun 2017 21:49:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 11 weeks post op,<br />
Had 300&amp;250cc overs<br />
Very happy so far, however the last 2 weeks I&#8217;ve expericed uncomfortable pains in both breasts near my incisions.<br />
Also numb again near that area, has been numb on and off for a few weeks before pain.</p>
<p>Has anyone else had this?<br />
Haven&#8217;t wanted to make a fuss as I know I&#8217;m still healing ect, I&#8217;m sure it&#8217;s all&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1181024"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/advice-please-11wpo/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">626786b2590fd2e21356176cfabcf5b5</guid>
				<title>Alex and Nikki are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1138511/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:03:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aecf0f4bdc4f676b7c3c9f1ef3fc2f60</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 250CC, High Profile, unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-high-profile-unders/#post-976573</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Mar 2017 13:04:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8b083d3e0c8f435549ce16b562785f9</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 250CC, High Profile, unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/250cc-high-profile-unders/#post-976567</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Mar 2017 13:02:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey ladies,<br />
I had 250,300cc high profile overs<br />
I was a 34b to start now wearing a D but only 3WPO<br />
More photos on my profile xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca4974abd37ef700a34e93772f443e2a</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Sun burn feeling - 3wpo in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sun-burn-feeling-3wpo/#post-975684</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Mar 2017 22:44:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey!<br />
I&#8217;ve had this the last 2 weeks!<br />
The skin is literally peeling off my body!<br />
I am 3WPO tomorrow!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52c0eb5c576f46adf3801091051ed388</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Girls, I need advice ! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-i-need-advice/#post-974635</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Mar 2017 21:45:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok thank you, I&#8217;ll give that ago!<br />
Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a12c522364147c844107e55dea3bcfd</guid>
				<title>Alex started the topic Girls, I need advice ! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/girls-i-need-advice/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Mar 2017 20:38:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok.. So I&#8217;ve posted about it already&#8230;<br />
The skin on my boobs are so fricking sore!<br />
Just touching them and having to wear a bra constantly is secret torture!!<br />
Any advice? What can I do to ease it??<br />
The skin is peeling off, what&#8217;s best moisturise? Don&#8217;t moisturise..<br />
Ahhhh<br />
 Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66e89c23b8f448601b0baa630ba96337</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 2WPO incisions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2wpo-incisions/#post-974248</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 19:24:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I didn&#8217;t see 1WPO,<br />
I was still sore and the nurse had to take sutures out so she quickly patched me back up and I wasn&#8217;t keen to see lol<br />
Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2f4c57ac7aa325a091fd6f9fe415498</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 2WPO incisions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2wpo-incisions/#post-974245</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 19:23:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Another </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4f67f4bcd2790e2bb33f5ad33e62fde</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 2WPO incisions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2wpo-incisions/#post-974238</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 19:07:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Finally allowed to shower which I&#8217;m so fricking excited for!!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b75c875b0e958a079702a8b3c23e15d</guid>
				<title>Alex started the topic 2WPO incisions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2wpo-incisions/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Mar 2017 19:07:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Healing nicely </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e88ea7d6def96fee462e5323fa878d7e</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 275cc - 300cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-300cc/#post-973783</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Mar 2017 12:51:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My bra I&#8217;m wearing right now is 34D, I have no swelling and they have started to drop!<br />
My PC says that they will look bigger again once they have fluffed!<br />
Im pleased if they stay this size, very happy!<br />
And definitely trust your surgeon!<br />
X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c27c52f057da56d6179f287fd0c0233</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 275cc - 300cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-300cc/#post-973738</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Mar 2017 09:44:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Amanda, I didn&#8217;t have a uplift just implants,<br />
Yeah if you add me you will be able to see my photos xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3dba6c6c6de7796211c926062308cd1</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 275cc - 300cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/275cc-300cc/#post-973618</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Mar 2017 19:03:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, I had 250-300cc over the muscle,<br />
I have pictures on my profile xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca9aba09e43bd37f6743c5857c5c8f8a</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Return to the gym? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/return-to-the-gym/#post-973516</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Mar 2017 10:08:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They recommend 6 weeks xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">197f4c6f99d281c8a9295faf69271c33</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Pain in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pain-55/#post-973430</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Mar 2017 21:28:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had overs also. And like you said it feels like you are bruised underneath!<br />
The main problem for me right now is my skin is soooo sensitive to touch! Feels like I have really bad sunburn, my skin is peeling and flaky and it&#8217;s so sore wearing a bra all the time! The sensitivity is starting to come back in my nipples also which can be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1131710"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pain-55/#post-973430" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">57d023ae40329a49570cea8cb3357135</guid>
				<title>Alex&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1131599/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Mar 2017 11:53:04 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a655cc5314c4aba678583a66949c2da4</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 12DPO overs with Dr Lutz in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12dpo-overs-with-dr-lutz/#post-973351</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Mar 2017 11:31:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Won&#8217;t let me bloody upload the picture.<br />
Picture is on my profile! Go see 🙂<br />
Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82a8aa4cc3ba453ee7b5ef67241b1e5a</guid>
				<title>Alex started the topic 12DPO overs with Dr Lutz in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/12dpo-overs-with-dr-lutz/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Mar 2017 11:29:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>12DPO:<br />
Still sore and my skin is painful to touch it&#8217;s like bad sunburn!<br />
Also noticed the skin around my nipple area is flaky too.<br />
But it&#8217;s all worth it! 😀 still very pleased ! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f6f800b09f5965d5c469a0ac6e3485b</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 6DPO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6dpo/#post-971655</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Feb 2017 15:48:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls!<br />
Emilee- first picture I&#8217;m wearing a sports bra from matalan which was only £5!<br />
And second picture is a bra with no wires or padding from Sainsburys which  was £8<br />
Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d60c08e853e890de4fb655bfbb467ce6</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 1 DPO with DR Lutz in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-dpo-with-dr-lutz/#post-971643</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Feb 2017 15:18:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you 🙂<br />
I totally understand!<br />
When you I booked my surgery Ms lutz had only just started with Mya so there were no reviews from girls!<br />
Although I had done my research on her I haven&#8217;t seen many photos which made me anxious! My PC praised her work though and reassured me she was perfect! Especially as I had smaller implants. Most girls on here&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1128999"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-dpo-with-dr-lutz/#post-971643" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce13fa5d44f41fd71ad1849e49457f24</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 6DPO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6dpo/#post-971634</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:43:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ff76355c5c7e1ead2b3e222a4417228</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 6DPO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6dpo/#post-971630</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:42:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And another </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bbed08cad2a568fbcf2090bf953aec6d</guid>
				<title>Alex started the topic 6DPO in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6dpo/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Feb 2017 13:31:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Still sore but very happy!<br />
Can notice the changes already! They are starting to look more natural and less pointy!<br />
X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a424adb40e9a9c31a93771355723241</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 1 DPO with DR Lutz in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-dpo-with-dr-lutz/#post-971598</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Feb 2017 13:28:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Madison<br />
Just uploaded a photo from yesterday!<br />
Still very sore but very happy!<br />
Recommend Ms Lutz all day long!<br />
X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ea9f92dc2d9051b858743e4f8d58a7c</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 8 dpo and still feel bloated in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/8-dpo-and-still-feel-bloated/#post-971394</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Feb 2017 17:46:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Omg I thought it was just me!<br />
I have gained weight also and feel miserable!<br />
My stomach is bloated and Uncomfy!<br />
Haven&#8217;t worn make up for over a week and my skin is just as bad if not worse!<br />
Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8ae0597d51c31b2aecb3053bfb499b16</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 4DPO suffering bad headaches in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4dpo-suffering-bad-headaches/#post-971269</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 25 Feb 2017 07:28:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls!<br />
I have stopped taking the painkillers I was sent home with and tried other ones. So far today I&#8217;ve woken up ok! Fingers crossed<br />
Xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00723d85b141637a7b0bc05e358e8b45</guid>
				<title>Alex started the topic 4DPO suffering bad headaches in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4dpo-suffering-bad-headaches/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:43:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my surgery Monday, apart from the usual soreness and feeling tender I&#8217;ve been ok. However been suffering horrendous headaches that are wiping me out! Making me feel so sick and weak!<br />
Have taken painkillers, drank a ton of water and even tried cooking patches. Nothing is helping!<br />
Anyone had the same? What&#8217;s the cause? Solution?<br />
thank you xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">27ffbd17b8d8e15b6c3f4d1b531b20bc</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 1 DPO with DR Lutz in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-dpo-with-dr-lutz/#post-970420</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:52:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you!<br />
Ms lutz recommended just a high support non wired bra from asda which I actually got at Sainsburys. £6!<br />
She told me to get a 34c but when they put it on after surgery it was way to small on the cup size so had to get a 34D yesterday.<br />
Feels much better now.<br />
Still quite sore today!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">642e7f1973e1b763b6289cf384a5bef2</guid>
				<title>Alex&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1126688/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:45:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b01d2e0216e2be2ffb2ea280af88d87</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic 1 DPO with DR Lutz in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-dpo-with-dr-lutz/#post-970194</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2017 09:16:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Won&#8217;t let me upload photos.. Pls feel free to add me and see the ones on my profile. Will get a better picture later, abit too sore to move right now!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">696e199867cb4baddea898c3ae430daa</guid>
				<title>Alex started the topic 1 DPO with DR Lutz in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-dpo-with-dr-lutz/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2017 09:10:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not long woke up!<br />
Had 300cc&amp; 250cc high profile.<br />
Admission time was 11am, went down to surgery at 13.15<br />
Woke up feeling ok just really tired and hungry!!<br />
Need to get a new bra though! This one is too small so it&#8217;s abit uncomfortable.</p>
<p>Slept ok considering!<br />
Feeling quite sore today! Dosing up!!<br />
Will try upload photos soon! </p>
<p>MS LUTZ &#8211; I know a few&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1126655"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-dpo-with-dr-lutz/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d36a206af97e682c617be14062c33b46</guid>
				<title>Alex started the topic Today&#039;s the day! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/todays-the-day-93/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2017 09:58:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Today&#8217;s the day of surgery!<br />
So excited! Can&#8217;t believe it&#8217;s actually happening!<br />
Got my coach at 5.45am then jumped on the tube.<br />
Now sat in a cafe Nero killing an hour!<br />
Will post updates soon!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25740c550b62d34dae3e4f430bbc6dd7</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Monday!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/monday-5/#post-969240</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:29:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I know! Tomorrow I have a busy day but Sunday I&#8217;ll have time to sit and overthink it haha<br />
Can&#8217;t wait though!<br />
Good luck with yours Tuesday! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df41465a4c2ce9c390fcbc2ebadb53f9</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Monday!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/monday-5/#post-969232</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Feb 2017 17:23:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So so excited!<br />
I&#8217;m having 250cc &amp; 300cc high profile!<br />
Currently a 34a/b<br />
You?<br />
Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fd89de94613e55e6aac483c4936bf85</guid>
				<title>Alex started the topic Monday!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/monday-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Feb 2017 15:15:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just had my admission time!<br />
11am Monday @ London Fitzroy!<br />
So excited but the nerves are setting in!!<br />
Can&#8217;t wait to see results xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">658122e965f3c8018b01533cf8c2004d</guid>
				<title>Alex and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1125017/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Feb 2017 23:17:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52e015f6cf742695db32538d77ed6194</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Having a mare! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/having-a-mare/#post-966573</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2017 19:24:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah cool!<br />
Yeah will do! And vice versa!<br />
Let&#8217;s hope we feel better after!<br />
X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e9b36a845a16079b38d72df289aef5d</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Having a mare! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/having-a-mare/#post-966474</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Feb 2017 16:53:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah she never asked me either!<br />
I&#8217;m seeing her the 16th too!!<br />
You going to the bristol clinic?<br />
I&#8217;m seeing her at 11.45! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aaff5d3e6f62ed30812ea8c68e353e16</guid>
				<title>Alex and Emily are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1120625/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2017 22:11:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">689dc62e4ff95662c520326f7cf53809</guid>
				<title>Alex and sinead are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1120522/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2017 19:54:46 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe4a5528cf2cb7f2de874437ea107edd</guid>
				<title>Alex and Leah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1120473/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2017 18:10:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eacdc5f2a963a06b2b912116f8d171e8</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Ms lutz in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ms-lutz/#post-966139</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2017 18:04:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah she really isn&#8217;t as bad as some people make her out to be!<br />
How exciting! Its flying be, can&#8217;t believe I have less than two weeks!<br />
Excited and nervous! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46c87f103bac4dfa5ed1db22ef96f16e</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Having a mare! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/having-a-mare/#post-966122</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2017 17:05:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Exactly! Who wants to pay all that money to wake up disappointed and even more annoyed to think a simple chat with the surgeon could have avoided it!<br />
I found her fine! Was warned she was abit blunt but I thought she was Ok! Straight talking to the point but I don&#8217;t mind that!<br />
You? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">632cfddf9fe86dd68f2e5ed9b9a6a836</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Having a mare! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/having-a-mare/#post-966118</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Feb 2017 17:03:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Spoke to PC yesterday she has booked me in to see surgeon next Thursday which is only 4 days before op.  Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3bca483d97cbf25608c9d218773441b1</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Having a mare! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/having-a-mare/#post-965855</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Feb 2017 20:46:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I&#8217;m not sure what she advised.<br />
I&#8217;m glad I&#8217;m booked to see her again and when I last saw her i hadn&#8217;t actually booked my surgery so didn&#8217;t know what questions to ask!<br />
She also advised overs, what did u have? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99c308892413d8404ea4966d05905ae6</guid>
				<title>Alex replied to the topic Having a mare! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/having-a-mare/#post-965798</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Feb 2017 19:04:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ms lutz is my surgeon and straight from the off she was saying how I wont be able to go big which I didn&#8217;t want. I want to be around a D cup.<br />
I just think I need to know what my options are as in what&#8217;s the biggest I can go. Like you said I thought maybe I could go 300cc,350cc need bigger implant in my left side for current size difference!<br />
I&#8217;m a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1119978"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/having-a-mare/#post-965798" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7ee34bebe87ae59464777fdf787bcf6</guid>
				<title>Alex started the topic Having a mare! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/having-a-mare/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Feb 2017 16:57:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok so surgery is booked for 2 weeks today!!<br />
It&#8217;s coming round so fast!<br />
I have planned to have 300cc and 250cc<br />
A few weeks ago I was confused about what size I wanted and whether I had chosen right and then I felt OK.<br />
Now I&#8217;m back to square one!<br />
Call it boob greed but I really am just unsure.<br />
Had booked to see surgeon next Thursday to discuss!<br />
I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1119924"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/having-a-mare/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2d00f0c0b433995a85efb8923bf7157</guid>
				<title>Alex and Danielle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1119203/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Feb 2017 20:56:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/357 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 16:53:36 by W3 Total Cache
-->