MYA Space | aman bassi | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/amanbassi/activity/ Activity feed for aman bassi. Fri, 19 Dec 2025 23:18:31 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 41a4200f9cc406977926d2699f990c4c aman bassi and myamoderator are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1200820/ Fri, 21 Jul 2017 11:15:27 +0100 0 95054f05894e9f09910b986fa123f924 aman bassi started the topic Dr Frati or Dr Andrea? Hearing so many negative reviews! in the forum Rhinoplasty https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-or-dr-andrea-hearing-so-many-negative-reviews/ Thu, 20 Jul 2017 19:12:18 +0100 Hi, I recently just had a consultation with MYA a few days ago, and we discussed the procedures involved, and how I would want to my nose to turn out.
I described my nose and the features I wasn’t happy with. The side profile of my nose has a ‘beak affect’ to it, and its quite big on the side, also, I have bump on my nose. I want the bump remov…[Read more]

]]>
fdf3547b7744fa9bb8efa30c2cc1dc57 aman bassi replied to the topic 1 week post op - Open Rhino with Dr Andrea - My Story / review in the forum Rhinoplasty https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-week-post-op-open-rhino-with-dr-andrea-my-story-review/#post-1020560 Thu, 20 Jul 2017 19:02:47 +0100 Hi, I recently just had a consultation with MYA a few days ago, and we discussed the procedures involved, and how I would want to my nose to turn out.
I described my nose and the features I wasn’t happy with. The side profile of my nose has a ‘beak affect’ to it, and its quite big on the side, also, I have bump on my nose. I want the bump remov…[Read more]

]]>
d65321640c5c0c6ba4a7e5afc3a8783b aman bassi replied to the topic in the forum https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/revision-and-complaints-rhino-x/#post-1020558 Thu, 20 Jul 2017 19:01:02 +0100 Hi, I recently just had a consultation with MYA a few days ago, and we discussed the procedures involved, and how I would want to my nose to turn out.
I described my nose and the features I wasn’t happy with. The side profile of my nose has a ‘beak affect’ to it, and its quite big on the side, also, I have bump on my nose. I want the bump removed,…[Read more]

]]>
7f68443be156086d024071bcdd74fadc aman bassi changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1200510/ Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:47:05 +0100 0 ccb42a09d94f6a15637edfacd87e43c4 aman bassi changed their profile picture https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1200508/ Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:46:09 +0100 0 318f7f3855cb71efd88ed4279c06b294 aman bassi became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1200502/ Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:37:41 +0100 0