<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Amber | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/amb21/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/amb21/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Amber.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 00:17:34 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d63d4ec3bb6f478e1dc7e5fe57bc5aac</guid>
				<title>Amber replied to the topic Mya piggy bank?? :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-piggy-bank-19/#post-870423</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2015 14:57:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou I&#8217;ll look into it xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d801b1997e160540a0acb1c298c96d2e</guid>
				<title>Amber started the topic Mya piggy bank?? :( in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-piggy-bank-19/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:42:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Did anyone use the Mya piggy bank and save quite quickly? I had my consultation 2 days ago in Bristol and finance was declined I was so upset 🙁 I just want my op now x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33e3a5e14462f433a4b3131a54f88cbb</guid>
				<title>Amber&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/975177/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:26:54 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ed9b5c1b98b87895627a7c8479668a13</guid>
				<title>Amber changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/975174/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:22:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f75fced18c61f021a9cbe1f435ab80d3</guid>
				<title>Amber changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/975173/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:20:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">edef026561747050e73132d074275c21</guid>
				<title>Amber became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/971772/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2015 20:19:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/143 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 03:40:04 by W3 Total Cache
-->