<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Amy Mcelvaney | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/amyleigh93/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/amyleigh93/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Amy Mcelvaney.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:15:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13ad6db543c58a18cba81fd5da82d9ff</guid>
				<title>Amy Mcelvaney replied to the topic Muscle Ripping in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/muscle-ripping/#post-721319</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:29:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah just thought I&#8217;d double check see if anyone else had it to make sure it&#8217;s nothing serious 🙂 yeah I&#8217;ll make sure to mention it! Thanks for your help 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0133e29e693c323c0cfdb526d1280377</guid>
				<title>Amy Mcelvaney changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/504953/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:17:55 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">323484cefeb542592b3f88727184f90a</guid>
				<title>Amy Mcelvaney replied to the topic Muscle Ripping in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/muscle-ripping/#post-721313</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:16:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I&#8217;m right handed as well, my right boob was also slightly smaller before I got the implants so I&#8217;m thinking that could be another reason as well, it&#8217;s just very sore! I&#8217;ve had mine done since last Saturday now xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">937429da98f14a4dffb075e470ee51f9</guid>
				<title>Amy Mcelvaney replied to the topic Muscle Ripping in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/muscle-ripping/#post-721309</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:13:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My check up is 6th March so only a week to wait, I was just a bit worried because I wasn&#8217;t sure if it&#8217;s supposed to feel like this, especially when my left side is totally fine, I just have very limited movement on my right, it&#8217;s probably normal and like you say it&#8217;s probably just my muscles coming back together!<br />
Thanks for the support 🙂 xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44b1544f5b83664514ff6c2ea5125e61</guid>
				<title>Amy Mcelvaney started the topic Muscle Ripping in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/muscle-ripping/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:23:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya Girls,<br />
I recently had my boobs done and I&#8217;m about 5 days post op now, my left side doesn&#8217;t seem to hurt at all anymore and I can move my arm pretty good but my right side, especially on a morning seems to really hurt, if I move my arm the slightest bit i get a burning/stinging pain like I&#8217;m ripping muscles apart between my boob and my arm,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-504882"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/muscle-ripping/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c809951edb646805b30af6d8a2ea0355</guid>
				<title>Amy Mcelvaney became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/504861/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:14:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/141 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 02:59:39 by W3 Total Cache
-->