<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Amy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/amyy1234/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/amyy1234/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Amy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 01:30:25 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74025353ef4c8a3d4c0d1639e3172054</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic What is Preston like ? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/what-is-preston-like/#post-901786</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Mar 2016 18:52:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey, i had mine done there 2 years ago now, its lovely, made it a very nice experience! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c7cfc4580762942edcc3694ae2d6b22</guid>
				<title>Amy and JennaLouiseX are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/747939/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 13 Jul 2014 19:47:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">345301b37aa3d6a851f9f6741e910541</guid>
				<title>Amy changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/523118/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:31:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">982d9e635b294a40439478107334d21b</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 7 week check up...........30E!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/7-week-check-up-30e/#post-729082</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:23:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have been measured as a 30e aswell with 385cc implants I don&#8217;t feel like mine are huge tho :(! Wish they look ann E x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">def70788fe4b13706b7652cf1a1e5af6</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 9 stone, 34b, 385cc  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-stone-34b-385cc/#post-729081</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:21:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I do have a couple haven&#8217;t put any on recently I had my op with me traynor even tho they measure an E in some places they don&#8217;t look an E At all  I also had natrelles soft touch x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18a5f6614b812afd9b1d261381decac4</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic Mr Singh 385 cc in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-singh-385-cc/#post-728809</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Mar 2014 21:11:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 385 overs been measured as 30e that&#8217;s four weeks post op from what I thought was 32b x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c85f07196a943de6b451c003b737c39</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 9 stone, 34b, 385cc  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-stone-34b-385cc/#post-728674</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:05:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 385 from 32b and I&#8217;ve now been measured as 30e at la senza and boux avenue x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9479591ce4ce5296d04f963fed8ade2e</guid>
				<title>Amy started the topic Cheeky measure .. 2 weeks early in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/cheeky-measure-2-weeks-early/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:33:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cheekily got measured today at la senza and boux avenue two weeks early and I am a 30e/dd! Didn&#8217;t even think I ws a 30 &amp;;they do not look big at all 🙁 now thinking next time I want to least be F! Haha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ad419f2d53fd00a93f0c1f40264706c</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic Preston hotels in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/preston-hotels-2/#post-728130</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Mar 2014 23:35:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think the ibis is the closest I stayed there was literally two mins away and cheap but nice x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f4fc17afac2558c4a30f28b96aec1dd</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 410 .. 385 implants anyone?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/410-385-implants-anyone/#post-725377</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2014 21:37:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 385 if u want to see my pictures haven&#8217;t uploaded many recently as I am now 3 weeks post op and got them from a 32b! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">222efe73bc5697d53a082e252f974477</guid>
				<title>Amy and Jade are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/513687/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Mar 2014 07:05:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb52300c15c99e1cc42c737403904252</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic Long stitches. Anyone? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/long-stitches-anyone/#post-724970</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Mar 2014 20:17:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They are dissolveable sutures so they do disappear so if they have dissolved by Friday I would ring the nurse and cancel but just let her no that they have dissolved now. I am nearly 3 weeks post op mine have dissolved but not fully x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d504a4973ed31eb86ba53e8473fadf40</guid>
				<title>Amy and Elle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/509667/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Mar 2014 19:23:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e97df7edf35213628819bb1dfa6ca7d</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic How many weeks PO is best to get measured??? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-many-weeks-po-is-best-to-get-measured/#post-723089</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:11:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Haha Gemma I am exactly the same dying to be measured, i have been looking at buying bikinis and am trying to just buy like size 10 and what have you rather than actual bra sizes cause im scared of being disappointed! saying that i have tried on a few bras only in new look and primark though not been measured as i am still hoping they will get&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-509421"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-many-weeks-po-is-best-to-get-measured/#post-723089" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8768499f96266a36f6d76898fc420693</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic Changing size before op in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/changing-size-before-op/#post-723011</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Mar 2014 11:53:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t think ur PC can order the sizes unless the surgeons wrote them down, I wanted to go bigger than what the surgeon wrote but couldn&#8217;t coz I didn&#8217;t have time to go see him again x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d773e7f6d979093256bf79f116aa125</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 32a/b 310 or 340 what am I gonna look like? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32ab-310-or-340-what-am-i-gonna-look-like/#post-722775</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Mar 2014 18:45:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 385 overs and although am only two weeks post op I don&#8217;t feel like I look any bigger tbh I thought going to a d/dd would look big but especially in clothes they just look like I did with a padded bra on :/ I&#8217;ve tried d&amp;dd bras and they both fit tbh hoping I go bigger cause like everyone&#8217;s said they don&#8217;t look like what they measure if&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-508808"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32ab-310-or-340-what-am-i-gonna-look-like/#post-722775" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a68cce8c1d4a05190302e2b5314ec2a4</guid>
				<title>Amy and Amy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/508733/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Mar 2014 17:43:48 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a254e1e3ed4839bbc44858a03ae55710</guid>
				<title>Amy and Becci are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/508168/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Mar 2014 07:01:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77344b8525d0332609c2de3f730b4639</guid>
				<title>Amy and Brogan are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/507989/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Mar 2014 22:40:58 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae13f3d815fc2617f084d14b5fa37360</guid>
				<title>Amy posted an update: Swellings gone down now worried :(</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/507841/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Mar 2014 20:16:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Swellings gone down now worried 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a75ead7352e344ae28752a3037ed9d58</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic before op in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/before-op/#post-722445</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 02 Mar 2014 20:14:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>He will ask you on the day Hun xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4f59b8cd6cdadeb123f22a7f7391aea</guid>
				<title>Amy and Mandy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/506903/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Mar 2014 15:13:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">193a36ebeb863f31ceef5f5aa191d2e3</guid>
				<title>Amy and Julie Dawes are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/506689/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 01 Mar 2014 10:47:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13f844e8ed837f3c6f4e55690c9a9e41</guid>
				<title>Amy and kelly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/505871/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:33:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a7ce7fe1b50be4f8d6fb87552fa95fb</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic Parents!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/parents-2/#post-721747</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:51:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well your surgeon will suggest if you need a BA/Uplift. But i&#8217;ve read uplift is a  longer/harder procedure- not too sure though as havent had one. Also if your worried about breast cancer your surgeon might suggest having implants under the muscle i beleive they mammogram better but i dont think there will be much difference.<br />
Also just stick to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-505776"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/parents-2/#post-721747" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b44ba709a49cd3d95aaab5eedf58ce9</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 410&#039;s! did boobs go down after swelling?! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/410s-did-boobs-go-down-after-swelling/#post-721738</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:08:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&amp; michelle as ive said before i love yours they look like they went down abit but in the final picture they look big again! haha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90b9ee5ddb3fd59680de7e2b354dfbb0</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 410&#039;s! did boobs go down after swelling?! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/410s-did-boobs-go-down-after-swelling/#post-721737</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:06:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine have gone down a tad 🙁 &amp; i&#8217;m just over a week post op! many more weeks for them to get bigger or change still (fingers crossed)x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b10c8e3e5224bffcdb54c9022ea583bc</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic Parents!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/parents-2/#post-721736</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:04:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I live with my auntie and she was against it at first, well she still thinks am daft for spending so much money on the op but in the end she actually helped me pay for it. She also used to say what if something goes wrong but a BA is done soo often these days and although people are unhappy with results sometimes its not that likely that ur going&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-505746"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/parents-2/#post-721736" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46cfea7cd37f703123e0981d72cd2cad</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 385 with Mr Traynor in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/page/2/#post-721589</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:50:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i think the thing is they are very round but not very projected,but thank youu there from a 32b xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b3382303ff452a0bebfa6c3b8974564</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 385 with Mr Traynor in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/page/2/#post-721567</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:20:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>infact we are already friends x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e854d3e98d8357107d1ef5225168a94c</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 385 with Mr Traynor in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/page/2/#post-721566</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:20:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Alex il add you hun, feel free to have a nosey! they look bigger in pics though than in real life  x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aad350d5607540c420dd60b744d37905</guid>
				<title>Amy and Jayde are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/505417/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 21:12:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">638516159cb8d006644a591c50cbf4f1</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 385 with Mr Traynor in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/page/2/#post-721515</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 20:01:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If defiantly go for the extra girls! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0456d04de2ab4502e518c6d3505245e4</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 385 with Mr Traynor in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/page/2/#post-721486</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 19:10:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you!! &amp; yeah Mel they wouldn&#8217;t offer them if you would look daft! Also there&#8217;s not that much difference between 380 and 410! I wish I would of asked for bigger! Haha and oh Kayleigh so ur about the same as me!  What u end up varies so much it&#8217;s really quiet annoying coz I know a girl who&#8217;s a little smaller than me and was an A and she got&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-505234"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/page/2/#post-721486" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ba57d44b3fcef3a1173934e6a488e43</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 385 with Mr Traynor in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/#post-721474</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:54:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>And i must say mine do look a good natural size for me just seen the nurse before and she said the same thing but I did wanna look like semi-fake but no doubt il have them redone in a few years I&#8217;m only 20 so when I have kids and stuff there going to change anyway! And I tried 380cui in the sports bra and they looked big in that but in my body&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-505211"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/#post-721474" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b866a9a4cf89b9f17880f8adc62a8db8</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 385 with Mr Traynor in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/#post-721469</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:52:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Very true this sports bra doesn&#8217;t help holding them in!  I keep putting my old 34b bra on to make sure they&#8217;re not shrinking lmao and to compare coz I used to not even fully fill that! &amp; Mel I am about 5ft3 &amp; 8 stone xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">459a8b1bb6a28e0302ef2676b216a7aa</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 385 with Mr Traynor in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/#post-721460</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:37:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m going to be honest there not as big as I wanted but that&#8217;s coz I asked to measure d/dd and they always measure bigger than what they look! But feel free to have a nosey! Can&#8217;t wait for them to drop and hopefully when my skins stretched I hope they look abit bigger ahah. But bare in mine I&#8217;m 32 back size and ur 30 so I think the results differ&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-505194"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/#post-721460" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">becef5805437e8da32ba805269556290</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 385 with Mr Traynor in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/385-with-mr-traynor/#post-721434</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:06:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Kayleigh I was 32b and I&#8217;ve had 385 overs I&#8217;m hoping  to be a DD!  I&#8217;m only a week post op but u can add and see what they look like if u want x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f65a141ca0b3c302a1e97f7646d9dfd</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic In shock with my size!!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/in-shock-with-my-size/#post-721426</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:51:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>All you girls talking about these big sizes making me jel! I wanted to be D/dd now realising how small it is when there implants ! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">54ebdf2027d7fe028821e01044b857d1</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic Anyone wish they&#039;d gone smaller? in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-wish-theyd-gone-smaller/#post-721403</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 27 Feb 2014 16:57:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nicki I tried 380 on and they looked big but now I&#8217;ve had 385 put in there really not big in me xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">049eec0be5f8edbeaf7a8392e3974736</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic Too Small Post Op? :( in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-small-post-op-2/#post-721116</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2014 22:42:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have had 385 and am not too sure at the moment  I am only a week post op but I am hoping there not going to get smaller or I won&#8217;t be happy. I know in a few years am going to watch a re-op though cause each day I am wanting bigger think it&#8217;s just the boob greed!<br />
Then again I am only 20 and hoping they might grow a little more! Some people have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-504502"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/too-small-post-op-2/#post-721116" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a26b836fad371767d7a1a6807072418c</guid>
				<title>Amy and Whitney are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/504318/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2014 20:31:50 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fc4c7b3a3ce80d33a3d97584c526218</guid>
				<title>Amy and Lydia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/504182/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:27:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12665d1333bb5ced298b3659a783c319</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 7months post op in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/7months-post-op/#post-720970</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:23:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hope u don&#8217;t mind the add. Just wondered what size r u now ? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">39a7d4bc089975fc1721a333cf517578</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic Pre-op day 1 muscle stiffness! Help!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pre-op-day-1-muscle-stiffness-help/#post-720853</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:24:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had overs, it felt to me like my muscle or something was pulling, i can  lift both arms but i do feel like it pulls on the sores. I was also told by the nurses to not lift my arms high anyway- i dont know how long this is ment to be for though but i am a week post op today! x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c00397e9bcf62c2076553290d1907935</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic 410 natrelle in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/410-natrelle/#post-720849</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:19:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>i&#8217;d go with the biggest you can! i had 385 overs and i don&#8217;t feel much different that might be cause i used to wear quite padded bras anyway so i look the same as i used to in clothes, but least i have something underneath i guess haha! i am also only 1 week post op so still look quite stuck on and that, but u dont wanna regret not going big,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-503754"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/410-natrelle/#post-720849" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">89c07cc8830c6b5b2a50094a2c18b0ff</guid>
				<title>Amy started the topic Second ba?  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/second-ba-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Feb 2014 11:50:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I just wondered if any girls have had a second BA and whether it&#8217;s any cheaper? I was just thinking there may be less work involved for the surgeon?..<br />
Only one week post op at the moment but just wondering for future reference x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3560a6d4af71db1de8e58fef416ad1b</guid>
				<title>Amy and abigail are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/503080/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2014 18:43:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3969f8addf8caf1669ed1035d59b3504</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic Op Tomorrow in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-tomorrow-12/#post-720501</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:26:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went in for 9:30am  and was out for 4. Went in surgery about 12 and was out within a hour! Tbh was a good experience the hospital is lovely looking little cottage.. With a peacock too! Haha I would do it all again any day! X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09d5b105f6b868ae34efa7da497a71fd</guid>
				<title>Amy replied to the topic piggy bank scheme in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/piggy-bank-scheme-4/#post-720443</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:22:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Might have to use this when am planning my second op! Got the boob greed 🙁 x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/435 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 07:04:18 by W3 Total Cache
-->