MYA Space | Amy | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/amzie90/activity/ Activity feed for Amy. Fri, 07 Nov 2025 08:40:50 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 f2394576c223c9e74ea0814b22b67aca Amy replied to the topic Boyfriend accidently leans on breast in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boyfriend-accidently-leans-on-breast/#post-602808 Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:36:12 +0000 Haha I’m to scared to sleep on my side yet lol but I’m glad I’m not the only worrier lol xx

]]>
1f3517ecd7c8f799870b2f70b5c96015 Amy replied to the topic Boyfriend accidently leans on breast in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boyfriend-accidently-leans-on-breast/#post-602772 Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:16:59 +0000 Ah thanks everyone I feel so much better now I was freaking out imagining they somehow looked different or they were leaking. Think it was all in my head I was so horrible to my boyfriend as well saying he had […]

]]>
9402024c2980cdda35d6d4caaba06a4b Amy started the topic Boyfriend accidently leans on breast in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boyfriend-accidently-leans-on-breast/ Tue, 30 Oct 2012 03:52:47 +0000 I’m coming up just 2 weeks post op and in the middle of the night my boyfriend turned over and put all his weight on one of my implants. Just after I noticed my stitches were wet! Could he have done damage to the […]

]]>
7f17e052d05b2e43b59ab7f799ee5e69 Amy replied to the topic Sports bra hell!!! in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-hell/#post-602386 Sun, 28 Oct 2012 19:16:01 +0000 Thanks I like the sound of that cleavage one I feel like I don’t have any cleavage at the minute hope its just the sports bra flattening them otherwise I will be really disappointed x

]]>
11a94a279d3097bfedf7d6ac7eb271d0 Amy replied to the topic Sports bra hell!!! in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-hell/#post-602257 Sat, 27 Oct 2012 19:03:37 +0100 Thanks Beckie I will try tesco then just sick of wasting money on bras that don’t fit so hopefully I will find those ones more comfy x

]]>
5a38981fe360af98d6b88a274c88a970 Amy replied to the topic Sports bra hell!!! in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-hell/#post-602238 Sat, 27 Oct 2012 17:15:18 +0100 Thanks your probably right I will just have to try some on. Good luck with your op hope all goes ok 🙂 xx

]]>
70d39b86fafd41e661519baba4faae0f Amy started the topic Sports bra hell!!! in the forum Archive http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/sports-bra-hell/ Sat, 27 Oct 2012 04:55:45 +0100 I’m just over a week post op and was told by my nurse a few days ago that the sports bra I had was to tight and not suitable! She recommended I get one from asda in a 36D I was originally wearing a 34D m&s bra […]

]]>
5a78530d12666be9edfe4eaf20e5e0eb Amy became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/262454/ Sat, 27 Oct 2012 04:35:33 +0100 0