<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Annlouise | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/annielou/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/annielou/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Annlouise.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 14:10:53 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a3a7de3f0ecc5b533434aceb4224f78d</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 7WPO WHEN WILL MY BOOBS FEEL NORMAL THEY FEEL ABIT NUMB in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/7wpo-when-will-my-boobs-feel-normal-they-feel-abit-numb/#post-1009436</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:33:34 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mine are two years now and still numb ????</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">928c890d324b3991cb8d75f0cdb9cb8c</guid>
				<title>Annlouise and Rinx ♥ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/997161/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Dec 2015 20:19:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f48925ef9a73cb98aac10d4d1526f850</guid>
				<title>Annlouise and Sara are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/933958/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 May 2015 12:43:04 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16ea59369aa4d37e8962305bf9a90932</guid>
				<title>Annlouise&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/912742/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Apr 2015 18:44:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2fdcb820cd761140f8110344272423ab</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 5 weeks post op.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5-weeks-post-op-8/#post-833417</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Apr 2015 14:36:54 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Are you still experiencing any pain anywhere hun? I&#8217;m 5 weeks po<br />
With 550cc hp partials by Mr Frati xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1246a2ba041381bc825b1ca64cd9f784</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 3 weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-post-op-16/#post-828575</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Mar 2015 09:27:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls. Wishing you all a speedy recovery, think I&#8217;m just a worrier xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34d7c966f43b2f19d6fe84b604751fd6</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Last week pictures 3 weeks post op 500cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/last-week-pictures-3-weeks-post-op-500cc/page/2/#post-827994</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:39:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This has gone now took two weeks but this is where it hurts xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab0ac773f6d5f2a28bdd47b490534f50</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Last week pictures 3 weeks post op 500cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/last-week-pictures-3-weeks-post-op-500cc/#post-827992</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:39:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Zoe, what&#8217;s yours feel like where the incision is? Also my right boob hurts at the side where the drain was. I had a huge heamotoma which has gone now but I&#8217;m wondering if it&#8217;s anything to do with that xx </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7a8c56f00e6116db0515bfaf6b894f5e</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 3 weeks post op in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-post-op-16/#post-827809</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:56:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I am three weeks po too<br />
One of mine the right one is still quite uncomfortable did you have this? Just don&#8217;t know what&#8217;s normal hope you don&#8217;t mind me asking, I had 550cc from an empty b cup after four breastfeed kids. Now e cup sports bra, happy with size but still hurting a bit!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d651d034fff4af29bd69216cbdc5372b</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Dr frati! You boob God!!!!!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-frati-you-boob-god/#post-827807</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:52:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lol I thought I recognised those boobs Hayley </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76c3c500513d5bccddafb9c4cd6050ac</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 3 weeks post op and stitch hanging out! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-post-op-and-stitch-hanging-out/#post-827805</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:47:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have this too told completely normal and leave it it may take upto three months to dissolve hun xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">892080f6bfd75a975cfd6127435e286f</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Need advice please girls! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-please-girls/#post-827208</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:35:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/parrisjade/' rel="nofollow ugc">@parrisjade</a>.   Wishing you lots of luck for your op bet your so excited.<br />
Happy for you to add not a problem at all<br />
Mine are hp partials and I love them and Mr Frati is a boob God you will be in great hands hun (literally) xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d602baf55b051565caf6f99196f50ba3</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Need advice please girls! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/need-advice-please-girls/#post-827154</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:53:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hun I had 550cc hp partials with Frati (amazing surgeon) and I&#8217;m three weeks po and am measuring e cup<br />
Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">28d87295b8929534aca171adfcc6ccf7</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Feeling disappointed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-disappointed-2/page/6/#post-827128</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:16:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s fine hun no probs ask anything u want if I can help I will xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25bffe196a2a829e3bce4df3aeea51bc</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Last week pictures 3 weeks post op 500cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/last-week-pictures-3-weeks-post-op-500cc/#post-827127</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Mar 2015 16:13:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think I have something wrong where my incision is as there&#8217;s a horrid pulling sensation there xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">548b412398f7a04a8854635730f002d1</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Feeling disappointed in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-disappointed-2/page/5/#post-826624</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:57:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls I think that they get bigger as they heal. I&#8217;m 2 -1/2 weeks po and had mine done same day as Hayley we were both in together was a great day.<br />
Mine feel heavy at the moment tho and still hurt a bit and still feel swollen. Not sure that this is normal!!! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5982a27b776b77dbad383bdb488187e1</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Last week pictures 3 weeks post op 500cc in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/last-week-pictures-3-weeks-post-op-500cc/#post-826612</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:24:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great. I&#8217;ll be three weeks po on thursday and mine are still feeling a bit sore and heavy xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a196eda6912f644f0164ec1052ad3d4</guid>
				<title>Annlouise changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/897653/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:19:41 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6438a47940f6c00a15b41fdafa7626b5</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/3/#post-825017</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 22:04:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck to you kelly. Keep us updated with your progress and send lots of pics. Can&#8217;t wait to see your results hun xx</p>
<p>Clare&#8230;. Thank you Hun<br />
Mr Frati is lovely just not chatty but I know his the best so I would just trust his opion on size. He will answer any questions you have but if there&#8217;s anything specific you want to ask make to to ask&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-892644"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/3/#post-825017" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8cba01ab8525c9f938484932228102d</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/3/#post-824994</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:59:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>See&#8230;. Now that&#8217;s a bad pic yours are not so bad after all hey!!!<br />
Your gonna be so happy hun </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83770e85c436114439ae552d1c5a413e</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/3/#post-824992</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:58:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m more than happy to talk to you<br />
Mine looked terrible that&#8217;s not s horrid picture or the worst the day of the op showed them in their true glory I was horrified to see how bad they were. Check this pic out </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">475ed0dcbd373a0fd96dfd16cc91ada8</guid>
				<title>Annlouise and kelly p are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/892593/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:54:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a93d32bb6272b1a5f1a70689a1bf1851</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/3/#post-824989</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:46:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just seen that you having ultra high profiles which will be great and even better than my high profiles<br />
I&#8217;ll put a side view up xx excuse the heamotoma xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b994e6e67acbf42e49233c02675b3ab2</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/3/#post-824987</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 20:43:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You will have amazing results coz You have a tiny frame and if you have high profiles you will get a lot of side boob and they will project out too. You will be so surprised at how big that actually is.<br />
Who is doing your op? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4091e510513db6a39609132f242c9bf4</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/2/#post-824969</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 19:48:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>As you can see very empty b cup to today&#8217;s size xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b2f00385411b81ae55c29ceb8543076</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/2/#post-824967</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 19:48:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi kelly p<br />
No my boobs were never that close before I&#8217;ll send a before pic, I think it&#8217;s the implant size that&#8217;s done that.<br />
They were awful before having fed 4 kids so please excuse the pics lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1514531476de9bf0d28feb619b78912</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Should I be massaging in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/should-i-be-massaging/#post-824938</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:54:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have mentor implants<br />
I keep hearing about cc this scares the life out of me. What&#8217;s the signs ? Are you ok now? What causes the cc<br />
Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f819a052872378b1ed37d7bf4e990d3f</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/2/#post-824935</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:52:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Pic 2</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e5d18e40e8acc50de615f875876b2f7</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/2/#post-824933</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:51:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Here are today&#8217;s pics 2 weeks po</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcc2dc7eae0dcb3f252defa2de2a4dd6</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/2/#post-824931</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:47:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi carlyt<br />
I&#8217;m two weeks po today and although still have very slight aches and pains im medication and ice pack free. They look different today too which is weird coz yesterday they still looked the same as strapping off day.   I&#8217;ll post a pic x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09ba0d4666d0e6f87c29685d22e2c4b1</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Has anyone had capsular contracture or implants bottoming out? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-had-capsular-contracture-or-implants-bottoming-out/page/2/#post-824929</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:44:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really scared about cc I&#8217;m only 2 weeks po with 550 implants, hearing so much about this but don&#8217;t know any of the signs at all. Good luck girls xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0ebadd88b1d65b31bd024dd3e530cc2</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Should I be massaging in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/should-i-be-massaging/#post-823854</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:04:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What brand did you have @mush<br />
Hope ur recovering<br />
How long ago were yours done? X</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2455ae0b8501f7255b65b5d2647fcae</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/2/#post-823743</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 08:09:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks to you all. They do look massive but they are still so swollen snd solid but settling now, hardly any pain now and I&#8217;m 12 days po so not taking too many painkillers xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afa8cc32ab27225b52f7283a4df02c48</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Should I be massaging in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/should-i-be-massaging/#post-823740</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Mar 2015 08:06:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you hun I just wondered  if I should xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d138af0fa1f7a509b34486645907a288</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/2/#post-823438</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:26:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am pleased but still swollen and hard but hopefully they will settle soon xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">747c8681296b2233af6123b9993b7904</guid>
				<title>Annlouise started the topic Should I be massaging in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/should-i-be-massaging/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:09:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 11 days po should I be massaging?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0af34ff2074bc66725d4308734a2756f</guid>
				<title>Annlouise started the topic 550cc with Mr Frati 26/2 in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/550cc-with-mr-frati-262/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:13:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Before an empty 36  b/c after breast feeding four kids I am Still swollen and nasty bruise but very happy so far x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5131e2b28c5b618511fcde3ad1fd432</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/2/#post-823398</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:00:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Still very swollen and nasty bruise but other than that ok<br />
I was an empty 36b/c cup with 550cc partials on 26/2 with Frati  xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ce6242fbc45f0c9653dc088412bb326</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/2/#post-823396</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:59:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Post op 11 days </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd75e5c816a571d4d797846fd9fcd62d</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/page/2/#post-823394</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:58:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Post op pics </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d39e025ca6cd3079cd567f3b3eb99e70</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Just literally had my op an hour ago... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/just-literally-had-my-op-an-hour-ago/#post-823392</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:53:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Happy healing to you both xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ec7fb50c11b6c85c8f27a6635227675</guid>
				<title>Annlouise posted an update: @carlyt93 go with the 550 hun I'll put pics up today to show you xx</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/888094/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Mar 2015 09:00:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/carlyt93/' rel="nofollow ugc">@carlyt93</a> go with the 550 hun I&#8217;ll put pics up today to show you xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c2942969ccd1c50a782e9ea6da2e572</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/#post-822821</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Mar 2015 08:59:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was so worried about size when he said 550/600 it looked so massive but I went back to chemsford and saw my coordinator Michelle (lovely) again who showed me the implant again and assured me the 550 were perfect for me, I was an empty b cup before due to breastfeeding I&#8217;ll send u my pics xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f42eeaa68c07cc244e3e2e79aedcdcc</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Aftercare - Advice in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/aftercare-advice/page/2/#post-822739</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 22:20:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bless u bet ur excited to get a look at them<br />
I hope you have no bruising hun xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f3ff2f6573dad6aba7d372598bd896f5</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic 26th feb, 550 high profile partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/26th-feb-550-high-profile-partials/#post-822738</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 22:18:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look amazing @carlyt I&#8217;m so happy with them I&#8217;ll post pics tomorrow u will have yo excuse the terrible bruising x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f011c551d438a7fa0a059531578d9ccf</guid>
				<title>Annlouise and Lucy Anna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/887486/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 12:52:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">69aad74af0ca38cf5bee5937cc675d53</guid>
				<title>Annlouise posted an update: @laurenxanthe thanks for accepting my friend request. Glad [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/887298/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 09:03:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/laurenxanthe/' rel="nofollow ugc">@laurenxanthe</a> thanks for accepting my friend request. Glad ur happy with ur results. Happy with mine apart from horrible bruise which nearly covers my right boob!!! Had 550cc xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1dca0ddb9007dfb99ea4528ff00c981</guid>
				<title>Annlouise replied to the topic Aftercare - Advice in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/aftercare-advice/page/2/#post-822475</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 09:01:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Bruising still looking terrible feel like I&#8217;ve got broken ribs lol but very happy with my new boobs xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">605837003ed6b128730249bd2f69bbcf</guid>
				<title>Annlouise posted an update: Any advice on bruising? Had 550 partials with Frati On 26/2</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/887294/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 09:00:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Any advice on bruising? Had 550 partials with Frati On 26/2</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff2222ecb7fd38e967202b9955c93275</guid>
				<title>Annlouise posted an update: @princess76  hi hope you don't mind the add, had mine done [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/887293/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Mar 2015 08:57:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/princess76/' rel="nofollow ugc">@princess76</a>  hi hope you don&#8217;t mind the add, had mine done 26/2 with my daughter and we&#8217;re both over the moon except her incisions Are not the same one much higher than the other. Please could you chat with <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hayley-2/' rel="nofollow ugc">@hayley-2</a> xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/333 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-11 15:12:19 by W3 Total Cache
-->