MYA Space | Toni | Activity https://space.mya.co.uk/members/apbmoore/activity/ Activity feed for Toni. Thu, 13 Nov 2025 21:34:16 +0000 https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0 en-GB 30 hourly 2 57ec857a3b9f23ec481dbb420efc2b8e Toni and myamoderator are now friends https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/977964/ Fri, 02 Oct 2015 10:06:59 +0100 0 967d8555002c29a6126d39922c3d1da4 Toni replied to the topic Mya Saving refund in the forum Finance http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-saving-refund/#post-871459 Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:13:45 +0100 I have recently experienced a similar situation. I have made only 3 transfers to the MYA piggy bank which started a few months ago and for personal reasons also I have requested to have my savings refunded. I have been told over the phone that this is usually not possible at all as I have already met the surgeon (back in April) however I have not…[Read more]

]]>
b51cda9ea1a69ec046c6056a0a4db8a1 Toni replied to the topic Mya Saving refund in the forum Finance http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mya-saving-refund/#post-871459 Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:13:45 +0100 Hi Heidi, I have recently experienced a similar situation. I have made only 3 transfers to the MYA piggy bank which started a few months ago and for personal reasons also I have requested to have my savings refunded. I have been told over the phone that this is usually not possible at all as I have already met the surgeon (back in April) however I…[Read more]

]]>
7019adbcb5d637b34a8854b06e36da42 Toni became a registered member https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/976959/ Mon, 28 Sep 2015 12:32:15 +0100 0