<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | ariel | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/arielwoje/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/arielwoje/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for ariel.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:10:15 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70c8d9bab733ffcd9f1f8dc299ecef5c</guid>
				<title>ariel and Jazmine are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1312875/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Apr 2018 16:37:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86dd43b18a4695aa9bcbff8528b72562</guid>
				<title>ariel replied to the topic Anyone else start 32B/C and get 300cc overs?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-else-start-32bc-and-get-300cc-overs/#post-1147021</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 18 Apr 2018 12:08:46 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve got a cancellation and am having 300cc under April 26th!<br />
Currently 32b/c hoping for a dd </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc89974a14a59c0b80a092dca03bbf93</guid>
				<title>ariel replied to the topic BA Date booked! Day stay.. &#38; Fitzroy London. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-date-booked-day-stay-fitzroy-london/#post-1107513</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Mar 2018 16:39:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ah how exciting I’m booked the day after June 21st seems ages away I hope it flys by I’m sooo impatient now too! xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c110cdae269a0893a19ce0f140d62b4c</guid>
				<title>ariel&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1306829/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Mar 2018 16:33:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75a6c502eb5431976192a85d325ed564</guid>
				<title>ariel changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1306827/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Mar 2018 16:32:38 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c955f833b811a4e167fb43a60044678</guid>
				<title>ariel became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1297536/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Feb 2018 19:13:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/152 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-01 12:21:27 by W3 Total Cache
-->