<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Ashleigh | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/asherlee9814/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/asherlee9814/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ashleigh.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:30:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9f31193b942d3bed5d6418372e80011a</guid>
				<title>Ashleigh replied to the topic Disappointment with size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointment-with-size-2/#post-1309831</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 07 Nov 2019 16:55:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi guys, I absolutely love how they look and the shape. They look massive with a bra on, panic over lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5687ba7360c159d7358e28a317dcee51</guid>
				<title>Ashleigh replied to the topic Disappointment with size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointment-with-size-2/#post-1308074</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Sep 2019 08:24:27 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Starting to get more shape and size now xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">768c4b82288e93ebec58f1f3b02dd563</guid>
				<title>Ashleigh replied to the topic Disappointment with size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointment-with-size-2/#post-1308046</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Sep 2019 14:11:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi hun, of course that’s okay.  Here’s a photo of what they look like at mo xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4de7a2736d142d21673460b21959c203</guid>
				<title>Ashleigh replied to the topic Disappointment with size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointment-with-size-2/#post-1308044</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Sep 2019 14:10:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you everyone for the advice, I can see more shape in them now. I think I do have to be patient. I will upload some pictures later, I didn’t realise people was replying on this I don’t really know what I’m doing on here or how it works lol! One boob is hurting more then the other, which is the bigger one. I can’t wait to see them properl&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1472205"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointment-with-size-2/#post-1308044" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb61ffdb57fc579d548eda8b16c3937b</guid>
				<title>Ashleigh started the topic Disappointment with size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointment-with-size-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Sep 2019 07:10:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had boobs done yesterday I was a 34b and had 500 and 550 under muscle implants and feel like they are too small. I thought they would be a lot bigger then this and now I’m panicking!! Deffo looked bigger when I tried the implants on the consultation </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3e52cfb38c498086001a804f5cc74d9</guid>
				<title>Ashleigh started the topic Disappointed with size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointed-with-size-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Sep 2019 07:06:22 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my boobs done yesterday I was 34b and had 500 and 550 put in as I was one boob bigger then the other. I feel like they aren’t even that big and now I’m panicking. Did anyone else feel like that? Is it part of healing process? Is it because I still have sports bra on and band? Please help </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2f7818fc1301fcce8c5cef87bdf9b55</guid>
				<title>Ashleigh started the topic Disappointment with size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/disappointment-with-size/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Sep 2019 07:03:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had my boobs done yesterday, I had a 500cc and a 550 cc in, and I feel like my boobs still look small. Is this normal? Or part of the healing process as I still have sports bra on and band? Please give advice as I’m panicking they’re too small!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12f7f65c81eb5df5634b8904ef717429</guid>
				<title>Ashleigh became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1472106/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Sep 2019 06:50:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/153 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 23:18:11 by W3 Total Cache
-->