<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Ashley Appleyard | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ashley-apple/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ashley-apple/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ashley Appleyard.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:30:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51cacecc3898b2a6039d7b1ab3e91856</guid>
				<title>Ashley Appleyard replied to the topic Bad bruising in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bad-bruising-3/#post-1325065</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 May 2021 19:31:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m 5dpo, 290 overs, anyone else feel really uncomfortable taking the post op bra off? I was changing today and the weight of them they feel like they’re being dragged down and it feels so strange? I’m still quite swollen underneath my incisions with quite a swollen sternum? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6cc9f01b09f684869066538a23c232d</guid>
				<title>Ashley Appleyard became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1490446/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Jul 2020 22:04:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 01:54:18 by W3 Total Cache
-->