<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Ashley | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ashleyirene/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ashleyirene/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ashley.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:26:22 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7bc017243f54f085813507c24c690e0</guid>
				<title>Ashley replied to the topic 10 wpo - Side Profile not same on one side in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/10-wpo-side-profile-not-same-on-one-side/#post-1316849</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jul 2020 18:17:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m close to 6 months PO and get really sad some days that my left breast is smaller and more rippling. I love my right side, and am going to see my dr in a few weeks, I had to cancel appointments but I’d like to hear from you. I did 255cc teardrop under muscle </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ca5c365db2854ae3374cd4cd711e3a8</guid>
				<title>Ashley replied to the topic 255 cc teardrop - help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/255-cc-teardrop-help/#post-1315701</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Apr 2020 18:38:59 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sara I had 255cc and I am close to 3 months p o let me know if I can help in anyway</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b861f3b47437b4adb832adf7507fcd9</guid>
				<title>Ashley replied to the topic 255 cc teardrop - help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/255-cc-teardrop-help/#post-1315361</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Mar 2020 19:36:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi can I add you as a friend and would you send me result pictures I am almost 3 months po and I feel like one side is 10cc smaller please help me I wanted to see your results thank you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91bfb21c9ac9eb6a997fc10e25aa649b</guid>
				<title>Ashley and SunnyJones are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1485073/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Mar 2020 19:35:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5b30e5ff3b72dfb90d2cf2a6ee4cf52</guid>
				<title>Ashley and Charlotte are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1483653/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2020 08:16:44 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2541ed3c87bf0d4c88dba3c7819af09b</guid>
				<title>Ashley became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1480172/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 28 Jan 2020 02:14:00 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/161 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 16:39:21 by W3 Total Cache
-->