<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Ash | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/aw11sl90/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/aw11sl90/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ash.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:25:10 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f89fd68271455c049d65045988b1c55f</guid>
				<title>Ash&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1510860/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Sep 2021 09:02:58 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7290434ac9dd9798e594306440e474c0</guid>
				<title>Ash replied to the topic Anyone getting 700-800ccs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-getting-700-800ccs/#post-1327094</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:58:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Celest!<br />
I haven&#8217;t seen Dr. Traynor (I have only actually seen 1 UK Dr. then had 2 online consults with 2 in Turkey) but thank you for this post it&#8217;s really helped!! 🙂 And the fact we have similar stats!</p>
<p>Thats amazing he&#8217;s actually listened &amp; letting you go to 7-800!!<br />
Have you booked in a date yet?</p>
<p>I know I&#8217;m getting quite gutted to be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1510859"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-getting-700-800ccs/#post-1327094" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1c208e0a2f0491f1d5d535411bcf4d55</guid>
				<title>Ash replied to the topic Anyone getting 700-800ccs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-getting-700-800ccs/#post-1327069</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Sep 2021 14:00:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Going by your stats no I dont think 800 will look ridiculous. they will be what you want I suspect!</p>
<p>Im looking for a surgeon who will do at least 750CC from 450CC on me but I feel like they&#8217;re all being far too conservative saying I can only have 525(no chance!) or 600s.</p>
<p>Keen to see if anyone else posts up having 7-800 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e851d14c78921fecf03748fcb4d0cd95</guid>
				<title>Ash became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1510821/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:54:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/137 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 06:37:55 by W3 Total Cache
-->