<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Ayat | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ayat/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ayat/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ayat.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 15:49:03 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db5fc4adc2e76f02d65c1d87b101f7ba</guid>
				<title>Ayat and Amber are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/819601/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Dec 2014 13:25:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4dbe72b452b4a55238b4883d737d98e2</guid>
				<title>Ayat posted an update: @ambershore  I hope u don't mind the add xx I had dr fratti as well x</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/819253/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Dec 2014 22:57:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/ambershore/' rel="nofollow ugc">@ambershore</a>  I hope u don&#8217;t mind the add xx I had dr fratti as well x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ef9cc370b2bc8c431a14b2bdfd34174</guid>
				<title>Ayat started the topic My op is today in london with dr fratti in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-op-is-today-in-london-with-dr-fratti/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Dec 2014 00:15:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, my admission time is 7 , I just wanna know do  I need stop eating now? Also I&#8217;m going to get my pill ( birth control) in the morning ! And do I need to take everything with me to the hospital and my v pillow  ? I&#8217;m a day case </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1c5a2edd9fa797b9c7b46beac3dc2c1</guid>
				<title>Ayat and Holly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816299/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Dec 2014 12:32:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">780f05d8f11644fb4d4d1cf9883c10c9</guid>
				<title>Ayat and Andreia are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/816215/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:36:07 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e46dabb6c1379b388dda9bd7fbb1f4ed</guid>
				<title>Ayat and joanne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815807/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 14:27:09 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf65a37d59871c1b01af776fcbbfc1e1</guid>
				<title>Ayat and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815759/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 12:19:24 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0407ef9a875862adb0d3d1e623959add</guid>
				<title>Ayat and Cherelle are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815753/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 12:18:17 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f923783513d1ca4d406007bdd6270f8d</guid>
				<title>Ayat changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815740/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 11:57:52 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd19cba76d8eab05c1f2c1659611eadc</guid>
				<title>Ayat&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815738/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 11:54:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea5458a27ecab97a0de16a5eccad64c9</guid>
				<title>Ayat became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/815735/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 09 Dec 2014 11:51:40 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/197 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 17:48:28 by W3 Total Cache
-->