<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Bailey | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/baileys/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/baileys/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Bailey.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 01:09:38 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08e83ea437424e090a0727598fd07908</guid>
				<title>Bailey replied to the topic Feeling like I’m too small (380cc) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-like-im-too-small-380cc/#post-1302999</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:01:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I feel the same way. My surgeon had me take a picture with the sizer and said that would be accurate to what they would look like now I’m almost 6 weeks out and they are so much smaller. The top pic is currently and the bottom is with the sizer. Anyone know if this is normal and they will fill out like the sizer?  I got 400 mpp unders.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f52e056a86901dfab2ddb872242d575f</guid>
				<title>Bailey became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1462907/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:52:05 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 03:31:50 by W3 Total Cache
-->