<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Becks | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/becks2017/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/becks2017/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Becks.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 13:37:48 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03f83a09228ef567a771d2c535f97e07</guid>
				<title>Becks started the topic 1 week PO 400 hp Dressings off! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-week-po-400-hp-dressings-off/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Sep 2017 22:16:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was worried what my scars would look like when the dressings came off but I&#8217;m actually really suprised! There tiny and so neat and sit perfectly in the crease so not even noticeable! I love how my boobs are changing and can&#8217;t wait to take my bra off each morning to see them.. i have one boob bigger than the other and the other has dropped lower&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1232827"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1-week-po-400-hp-dressings-off/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d419d053727776978baae057c4cecf8</guid>
				<title>Becks and Yvette are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1230673/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Sep 2017 06:09:39 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c6be7abd83907ef23d955de4ed30c03</guid>
				<title>Becks and Meg are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1229530/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Sep 2017 10:56:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2db3c0962f7f224fb2eb550013f46318</guid>
				<title>Becks and Cath are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1228758/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:54:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4f5373d68809bc20c685933e4e36684</guid>
				<title>Becks replied to the topic 400cc hp overs.. Op complete! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-hp-overs-op-complete/#post-1041681</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:43:31 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Kelly, so far so good! Everytime i look at them i love them a little more.. yours will be fab, I&#8217;m going to take a picture every morning to compare xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">637d5ad49318312aa1bad3dd06f3588c</guid>
				<title>Becks replied to the topic Had a peek this morning - 430cc Overs - Mr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/had-a-peek-this-morning-430cc-overs-mr-mounir/#post-1041664</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:28:01 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow yours look fab! How nice is it to undo your bra for a minute! Haah xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66c251d261519a76b6f4c0dd15587226</guid>
				<title>Becks replied to the topic Today&#039;s the day! Couple questions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/todays-the-day-couple-questions/#post-1041663</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:25:57 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ohhh good luck today hun! I left my v pillow in the car because there was already lots of pillows on the bed to prop you up after surgery and tbh i was up and about not long after having it done but everyone&#8217;s different so it&#8217;s your choice.. the Arnica tablets honestly are like sweets not tablets and there tiny.. i chew mine and they taste nice!&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1228739"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/todays-the-day-couple-questions/#post-1041663" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">520f52cf68ca054898dff71b134511af</guid>
				<title>Becks replied to the topic Post op bra nightmare.... in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-bra-nightmare/#post-1041627</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:05:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Donna I&#8217;m wearing the M&amp;S post surgery bra and it is so comfortable and even though it&#8217;s a soft cup i feel fully supported.<br />
The nurse said it was a great bra too.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1228709"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-bra-nightmare/#post-1041627" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ee40b5d7008791c1bcd1da763a9056f</guid>
				<title>Becks replied to the topic 400cc hp overs.. Op complete! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-hp-overs-op-complete/#post-1041529</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 20:09:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Paula you&#8217;re pics were ones i showed my surgeon! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">194aa1bc0ab20e814509d005e5455d3b</guid>
				<title>Becks replied to the topic Size help in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/size-help-19/#post-1041518</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 20:04:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have similar stats to you and have had 400hp overs today. I was terrified they would be too big but honestly they are perfect.. i was a 32B to start with and my post op bra is a 34 -E which has a bit of room in it as o don&#8217;t think there swollen yet xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a4455a3f937bcbe19a57977288b6c76</guid>
				<title>Becks replied to the topic Surgery 11/09/17 - 430HP OVERS in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-110917-430hp-overs/#post-1041510</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 20:01:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look lovely hun! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ce3787d1ed73d2aa78edb1aaa722feaa</guid>
				<title>Becks replied to the topic 400cc hp overs.. Op complete! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-hp-overs-op-complete/#post-1041505</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:50:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww thankyou Mitch I can&#8217;t wait! Me neither Claire I&#8217;ve even been for a carvery for tea on the way home! I&#8217;m just hoping tomorrow is the same! Congrats hun xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">660db6cd29503a37affec871e8a64ec6</guid>
				<title>Becks replied to the topic 400cc hp overs.. Op complete! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-hp-overs-op-complete/#post-1041497</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:47:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks hun! I&#8217;m not a mya patient, decided to go with The Harley Medical Group they were fab but think this forum is brilliant for people going through BA xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8f757a8b064255498c5c39bddc5c173</guid>
				<title>Becks&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1228524/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:43:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4a8d54195bab51487083a53c6964bae</guid>
				<title>Becks started the topic 400cc hp overs.. Op complete! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-hp-overs-op-complete/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 11 Sep 2017 19:40:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So the biggest i could go was 400 but was offered 350-400. I went for the biggest offered and my surgeon ordered 400 hp and 400 uhp as I couldn&#8217;t decide! On the day I still couldn&#8217;t decide so i left it to the surgeon and so glad i did! He chose hp overs as he said they would look fuller.<br />
I was worried 400 would be too big as I only have a narrow&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1228523"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-hp-overs-op-complete/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4744088daeb5e0b1684711c9a184708</guid>
				<title>Becks and Kate are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1225264/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 05 Sep 2017 22:15:46 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0221aab353b63f58255d761679ebb1d0</guid>
				<title>Becks and Adrianne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1223981/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Sep 2017 21:26:42 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dd5e7e1a038f4ceb84762fcf6e45712</guid>
				<title>Becks and Chloe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1215686/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Aug 2017 01:02:55 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ca89d36b3a363e6cfb09faeb4f46688</guid>
				<title>Becks and Hannah are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1215015/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Aug 2017 19:59:41 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">82dd84ca4bfb04b2b86e5ce114130f98</guid>
				<title>Becks and Joanne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1208805/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Aug 2017 23:23:48 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c79d271a3f697bab7b775dad697d221e</guid>
				<title>Becks and Maryanne Louise are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1208419/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Aug 2017 09:20:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad997ef7abf3639d69a1777803dc8a71</guid>
				<title>Becks and Kirsty are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1208175/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2017 18:53:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">78599de6e6339bf96a579760d462110b</guid>
				<title>Becks and Paula are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1208077/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2017 15:49:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d99159a18b17edb4cdf25e3c15d724bd</guid>
				<title>Becks and Hayley are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1207954/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2017 12:38:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3305e7ca508cba2a78676f88d1ec7c16</guid>
				<title>Becks replied to the topic Help to decide needed! HP or UHP?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-to-decide-needed-hp-or-uhp/#post-1025786</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2017 12:18:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yours all look so nice! I bet you&#8217;re so chuffed.. <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/hayley/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Hayley</a> what made you choose UHP over HP? &amp; thankyou Kirsty I&#8217;ve just looked at the website which is really useful xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45e0a1b127741fea01ebb4724cbf38fe</guid>
				<title>Becks replied to the topic Help to decide needed! HP or UHP?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-to-decide-needed-hp-or-uhp/#post-1025786</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2017 12:18:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yours look so nice! I bet you&#8217;re so chuffed xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a24d52f28e4c37447de46060f9e18b1</guid>
				<title>Becks started the topic Help to decide needed! HP or UHP?! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-to-decide-needed-hp-or-uhp/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2017 09:13:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Please help! I have been offered 400cc UHP or HP and I&#8217;m not sure which one to have!<br />
I have 32 C/B cup at the minute and want fake round looking boobies!<br />
I&#8217;m not really sure of the difference but my Op is in four weeks so really need to decide soon xd</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a54628e6b3318847fcaa957710fe6835</guid>
				<title>Becks&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1207780/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2017 09:00:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3991c5fd318e0ac9a38e6eed759d7ba4</guid>
				<title>Becks changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1207778/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2017 08:59:07 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4ff21bc9b9258362d5377aad250a6f2</guid>
				<title>Becks changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1207776/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Aug 2017 08:58:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4325449bcc594d83c9aecf5dfaba5e2</guid>
				<title>Becks became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1195179/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 07 Jul 2017 13:51:28 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/328 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-03 14:57:33 by W3 Total Cache
-->