<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Rebbecca | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/beckyboo1986/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/beckyboo1986/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rebbecca.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 10:53:26 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">48949846fc9e82931d8b6d548c078aa7</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic Question for anyone post 6+ weeks vaser in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/question-for-anyone-post-6-weeks-vaser/#post-869182</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:07:30 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Emma I think I&#8217;m the same as you!</p>
<p>I&#8217;m six weeks PO this Friday and I&#8217;ve gone back to exercising and I seem to be swelling up more. I have been exercising without the garment on but I might try with it on next time.</p>
<p>I can see me sleeping in the garment for a while as well. I have my nurse app on Monday so I&#8217;ll let you know what she recommends.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db19ea689b61b6179a452e772dc46d74</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic Liposuction for loss of 2st in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/liposuction-for-loss-of-2st/#post-869181</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:04:40 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I doubt very much that lipo will remove 2 stone. It&#8217;s supposed to be for those problem areas when diet and exercise hasn&#8217;t helped shift.</p>
<p>Perhaps try and eat healthy and exercise first. If you don&#8217;t change your diet after lipo, the fat will just return. And I assure you the pain is not worth it if you don&#8217;t keep the weight off!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">18d00c8844e12e7ca803389dd16f3330</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/should-i-get-an-extra-compression-garment/#post-869179</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:02:10 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My tip is to wear a vest top under the 4D vest then the all in one. You can change your vest top each day plus it stops it being itchy.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c3ed477ab2075811a17360c980800750</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic Under garment help please!! in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/under-garment-help-please/page/2/#post-864533</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2015 14:45:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So glad my vest top trick worked for you too. The nurse said it was fine to wear it and I have done every day since!</p>
<p>I&#8217;ve still got 9 days to wear the foam vest! Can&#8217;t wait to take it off.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f57f1dc2e4876bb87f0abbb2289b6d7b</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic 4. Months post op in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-months-post-op-2/#post-861098</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:38:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I feel like the swelling hasn&#8217;t gone down at all from my back which is really getting me down. I&#8217;m not very patience so that doesn&#8217;t really help.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4c8aed9bf7ff1e27f93c5dc20e0a13c</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic Vaser to  back and flanks in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-to-back-and-flanks/#post-861097</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:36:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That doesn&#8217;t sound right at all hun. Did the nurse not measure you for the garments? I would complain as they are not exactly cheap!</p>
<p>My compression garment is fine. Annoying how long the short things are as I&#8217;m struggling with what to wear for work 🙁</p>
<p>I&#8217;m in a lot of pain today. My back actually feels like it&#8217;s on fire. Luckily I have a nurses&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-961988"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-to-back-and-flanks/#post-861097" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c4329ec703045a678609077b3b7fbb1</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic Vaser to  back and flanks in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-to-back-and-flanks/#post-860952</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2015 14:21:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Cut the vest down hun. Honestly that helps. Also Pull it lower from under your boobs as you&#8217;ll have more room to breath. Just make sure the incisions are covered.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b782112ed248c6e076d8ba625e5ed49</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic Under garment help please!! in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/under-garment-help-please/#post-860950</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2015 14:17:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the replies.</p>
<p>So I&#8217;ve cut this vest so much but I was told it only needs to cover the incisions. It still pushes my boobs up and sits on my hips.</p>
<p>I have come up with the best trick ever!! I am wearing a vest top under the foam vest. This completely stops the itching and also keeps the garment clean.</p>
<p>I have an appointment with the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-961711"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/under-garment-help-please/#post-860950" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">64e362836a447960c327e4282b170345</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca started the topic Under garment help please!! in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/under-garment-help-please/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 10:45:55 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls,</p>
<p>I&#8217;m 5 days PO and this bloody garment is killing me!! When I left the hospital, the nurse said &#8220;Don&#8217;t let the garment beat you&#8221; I had no clue what she meant but I certainly do now.</p>
<p>I had vaser lipo on my back and flanks and I&#8217;ve cut the foam garment down loads but it&#8217;s still really sore. I even have blisters on my hips from where it&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-961254"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/under-garment-help-please/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25839e24be72e0eade41a4380cfcfd36</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic 4. Months post op in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/4-months-post-op-2/#post-860662</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 12 Aug 2015 10:42:51 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That&#8217;s great news.</p>
<p>How did you get on wearing the under garment for four weeks? I&#8217;m 5 days PO and it&#8217;s driving me insane already 🙁</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91ca1bbd2a78312e48e6932b61c5882b</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca started the topic Vaser to  back and flanks in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-to-back-and-flanks/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 08 Aug 2015 18:03:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had myop yesterday, I was admitted at 11am. First went down at 1:45pm but they had my consent form wrong as I wanted to GA and not local. </p>
<p>Finally I went down about 4pm. I woke up in recovery at 5:45pm. </p>
<p>Everyone was fantastic. All so friendly and professional. Because it was late I ended up staying overnight. </p>
<p>I was given some toast about&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-959966"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-to-back-and-flanks/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f46f581f7cf12eb8fcf068d67204e5a</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic Is it worth having Vaser Lipo? in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-it-worth-having-vaser-lipo/#post-856547</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:25:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I am booked in for vasper lipo as corrective surgery (I had a BA and &#8216;normal&#8217; lipo in Nov 2013 and the lipo didn&#8217;t work) on 7th August with Dr Fratti.</p>
<p>I wonder who your surgeon was? I saw someone before Dr Fratti and he wasn&#8217;t very good at all, said he wouldn&#8217;t operate on me for a BA but Dr Fratti was great.</p>
<p>He is a little awkward sometimes&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-955239"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/is-it-worth-having-vaser-lipo/#post-856547" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">13f7d47d85115df31523238aa50a90a5</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic Vaser yesterday (04.06.15) - my story in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-yesterday-04-06-15-my-story/#post-853566</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2015 13:06:13 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the report &#8211; I&#8217;m booked in for 7th August. I had traditional lipo but I&#8217;m so nervous about vaser although I&#8217;ve heard it&#8217;s less invasive.</p>
<p>I am having the surgery on the Friday and I intend to go back to work on the Tuesday, do you think this should be ok? I&#8217;m having it on flanks and back, what&#8217;s this all about public swelling???</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55cddcabb749d7b34ce34cc8fa5c9a77</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic Vaser leakage in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-leakage/#post-853553</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2015 12:07:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Girls how did you find recovery after vaser?</p>
<p>I had traditional lipo in November 2013 and it hurt like hell! I&#8217;m booked in for vaser in August and I really hope I&#8217;ll be ok to return to work a few days later as I don&#8217;t have any annual leave left to take.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">716559f1dcc4d1e8eb6365d132f306d9</guid>
				<title>Rebbecca replied to the topic Vaser Lipo in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-lipo-31/#post-853552</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jul 2015 12:05:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I have lipo in November 2013 on my flanks and back. I did not see any visable results so booked back to see Dr Fratti who agreed I had not received the results I should have, I&#8217;m now booked back in for August for further lipo free of charge.</p>
<p>The customer service isn&#8217;t always great with MYA but keep on at them and you will receive the help&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-950758"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-lipo-31/#post-853552" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/192 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 12:10:03 by W3 Total Cache
-->