<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Becky | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/beckylouise/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/beckylouise/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Becky.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 22:51:30 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e819ee408b8a80a655207d44ab4e87ed</guid>
				<title>Becky and Ella are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1454267/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Apr 2019 10:12:51 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c44e71ba3c42d0bf35ef918617676b9d</guid>
				<title>Becky and Kelly are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1436157/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2018 19:54:12 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67d592170844c62d6ea9137aa970e319</guid>
				<title>Becky replied to the topic 210 to 240cc - petite frame in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/210-to-240cc-petite-frame/#post-1285410</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Nov 2018 17:13:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kelly/' rel="nofollow ugc">@Kelly</a>, I am going for 200cc teardrop overs as I want the same look, natural and not too big! I&#8217;m also 32A (just!) and really petite so my surgeon has said that 200cc would help me achieve what I want. I&#8217;m so paranoid about getting them too big so was really adamant I want the natural look! I also tried the 250cc rice sizers and looked&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1435712"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/210-to-240cc-petite-frame/#post-1285410" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79b52c652699cc2bdaa830c2d2c77ef9</guid>
				<title>Becky and Chanel are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1428879/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Oct 2018 08:03:18 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c873348827c9f2d62fc1102d7c122b43</guid>
				<title>Becky became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1427289/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Sep 2018 11:00:00 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/164 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-06 23:52:25 by W3 Total Cache
-->