<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Bee | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/beee/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/beee/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Bee.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:25:10 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6268c84d8fcf980c44755ceac88cc5a</guid>
				<title>Bee replied to the topic Thinking about Rhinoplasty in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/thinking-about-rhinoplasty/#post-691950</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 31 Oct 2013 10:48:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey&#8230;Kirsty do you have before and after pics of your nose that I could see plz? I&#8217;m booked in with Dr G on 21st nov for open rhino and grafting&#8230;I&#8217;m so excited but I&#8217;m really nervous, obv I dont no exactly what it will look like and it is a big thing. How long did it take for your swelling to go down and recover completely? x</p>
<p>Amanda- I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-437989"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/thinking-about-rhinoplasty/#post-691950" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">094e6f15901371718049f3924e929b29</guid>
				<title>Bee and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/437612/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:41:42 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">989f252c8775c5af1ce630768abda701</guid>
				<title>Bee replied to the topic Closed Rhino with Dr Gonschoir in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/closed-rhino-with-dr-gonschoir/#post-691555</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:05:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Guys,<br />
I&#8217;m new to this forum 🙂<br />
Booked in to have open rhino with Dr G on 21st Nov&#8230;.Zm1989 I am so scared aswell and I&#8217;m feeling exactly the same&#8230;I keep worrying about how it will look afterwards.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5d0edad1e3eb9d77f8c849324038ac5</guid>
				<title>Bee became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/436778/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:57:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/138 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 06:29:53 by W3 Total Cache
-->