<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Rebecca Amison | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/bertiewillow123/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/bertiewillow123/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Rebecca Amison.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 11:17:20 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dacea23c75092220327c77bda8a01fd0</guid>
				<title>Rebecca Amison posted an update: Surgery all payed for now just to wait &#x1f606;</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1510119/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Aug 2021 18:19:21 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Surgery all payed for now just to wait &#x1f606;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5b61b0011eabbcb802d52eef4379eeff</guid>
				<title>Rebecca Amison posted an update: I now have a surgery date I'm so excited &#x1f606;</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1509840/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 Aug 2021 19:46:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I now have a surgery date I&#8217;m so excited &#x1f606;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9176e49ffa31fb34ce58a035afb33158</guid>
				<title>Rebecca Amison changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1509187/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Jul 2021 20:31:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f71b0f744d20e9beec744d38283ca557</guid>
				<title>Rebecca Amison became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1509185/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Jul 2021 20:26:34 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-11 13:54:40 by W3 Total Cache
-->