<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Beth | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/beth30395/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/beth30395/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Beth.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 05:38:17 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb5ee94a6077668ad9712f169fb2998c</guid>
				<title>Beth replied to the topic unhappy after 250cc implant and uplift in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unhappy-after-250cc-implant-and-uplift/#post-941497</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Oct 2016 22:42:15 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Terri, thanks for the reply!</p>
<p>Mine are six weeks and Dr Mounir. Sometimes I look and think they look okay and others I could just cry!  </p>
<p>Have you spoken to Mya?</p>
<p>xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0d69f94781ac671dc21888f1a3abdd1</guid>
				<title>Beth replied to the topic unhappy after 250cc implant and uplift in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unhappy-after-250cc-implant-and-uplift/#post-941113</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Oct 2016 18:26:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>could not*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7048b294f77dd47ce96d762a02d2ed3d</guid>
				<title>Beth started the topic unhappy after 250cc implant and uplift in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/unhappy-after-250cc-implant-and-uplift/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Oct 2016 18:25:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Help! My right breast is waterfalling and both are still saggy?!</p>
<p>I was told they would be re-done if sagged, but can i trust this? and where do I go from here. I could get MYA to help before my surgery, never mind for a compliant?!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65c797637f723e887fbae820faa8e2f2</guid>
				<title>Beth replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/shocking-after-care-revision-surgery/#post-941102</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 03 Oct 2016 17:52:53 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies,</p>
<p>I am six weeks post op from an uplift w/ implants and extremely unhappy- one has waterfalled by the look of it</p>
<p>The whole mya experience is laughable, they had me down for the wrong operation when I went for my surgeons consultation. I can never get in touch with anyone and I do not even have an official PC- due to mine leaving a few&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1079262"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/shocking-after-care-revision-surgery/#post-941102" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">679cb20823e54d7288f5feed496d3cc8</guid>
				<title>Beth and Stephanie lay are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1044101/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 15 May 2016 20:21:59 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f24b1c234513e0598d8db8d7be29c6c3</guid>
				<title>Beth became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1027019/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Mar 2016 08:40:35 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/157 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 08:56:09 by W3 Total Cache
-->