<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Beth Anne | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/beth8nne/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/beth8nne/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Beth Anne.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 11 Oct 2026 13:10:31 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b826d69e063bfb8865a1398e34de0f66</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne started the topic Surgery not going ahead in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-not-going-ahead/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:53:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So It&#8217;s two weeks today till my BA with Dr Monuir! Two weeks ago MYA called me and said I needed to have extra bloods done and an abdominal ultrasound as requested by the anaesthetist as I have a blood disorder and therefore certain things needed to be checked up on.  That was fine, I drove the 60 mile round trip to Nottingham to get the bloods&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-951506"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-not-going-ahead/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7fbd1de56b534f61ed99b56232015f20</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-for-borderline-lift/#post-847573</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2015 12:37:03 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow Anita they look fab!! It seems 50% say overs and 50% say unders! Really not sure what to do </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d699074b21c7cebfd91acc96306f927</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne and Anita are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/940437/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2015 07:16:14 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ba9d58b7db662280b8ef408e0127034</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne and Lucy are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/940292/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jun 2015 12:25:17 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9b46567ae5de26d0e1d6f1a06d7ca9fb</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-for-borderline-lift/#post-847382</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2015 20:36:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Fiona, who was your surgeon. Did you find the unders helped to give you a little lift? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0339a71afbf2898947deb8789a941410</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-for-borderline-lift/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2015 20:23:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all, I have now had two consultations with two Mya surgeons, Dr Mounir and Dr Giannitrapini. Both measured me and confirmed I am borderline lift but because I am not sure whether I will have more children in the future we agreed that a BA is preferable over a lift at this time. Both surgeons suggested the same sizes, 350&#8242; 375 or 400cc but Dr&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-940126"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-for-borderline-lift/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0339a71afbf2898947deb8789a941410</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-for-borderline-lift/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2015 20:23:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all, I have now had two consultations with two Mya surgeons, Dr Mounir and Dr Giannitrapini. Both measured me and confirmed I am borderline lift but because I am not sure whether I will have more children in the future we agreed that a BA is preferable over a lift at this time. Both surgeons suggested the same sizes, 350&#8242; 375 or 400cc but Dr&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-940125"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-for-borderline-lift/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d0d57c20832af96263f1aa31d7ba6f84</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-for-borderline-lift/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2015 20:23:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all, I have now had two consultations with two Mya surgeons, Dr Mounir and Dr Giannitrapini. Brig measured me and confirmed I am borderline lift but because I am not sure whether I will have more children in the future we agreed that a BA is preferable over a lift at this time. Both surgeons suggested the same sizes, 350&#8242; 375 or 400cc but Dr&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-940124"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-for-borderline-lift/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73e1f2d4533af3c4e3649cb5d6c2afa0</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne started the topic  in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-for-borderline-lift/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Jun 2015 20:23:58 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all, I have now had two consultations with towel Mya surgeons, Dr Mounir and Dr Giannitrapini. Brig measured me and confirmed I am borderline lift but because I am not sure whether I will have more children in the future we agreed that a BA is preferable over a lift at this time. Both surgeons suggested the same sizes, 350&#8242; 375 or 400cc but Dr&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-940122"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/overs-or-unders-for-borderline-lift/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f8dc668fee6efc28bb7ae82f7262f37f</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/938786/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 May 2015 22:12:50 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ff57d370128de032d491fa2313fbac63</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne replied to the topic Dr Traynor or Dr Mounir in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-traynor-or-dr-mounir-4/#post-846869</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 30 May 2015 22:10:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow @leighanne yours look amazing! I am seeing Dr Mounir again this week and will be discussing overs or unders but I am having 375cc.  My boobs now look quite similar to your before photo x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">53dcb6f81c481334059672e292383800</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne replied to the topic Booked! Aaah! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/booked-aaah/#post-846671</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 May 2015 16:31:43 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I met with him today and he recommended 375cc unders for me! I really liked him but he doesn&#8217;t have a lot of dates available </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b483d518ef44c1e4bf6f869ea1b75f6</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne and Monica are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/937818/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2015 18:23:12 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8898ae260a4bcdf7c82defbf279a8cf0</guid>
				<title>Beth Anne became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/937764/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 May 2015 12:59:20 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/212 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-11 14:47:18 by W3 Total Cache
-->