<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Bethany | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/bethanyclough/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/bethanyclough/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Bethany.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 10:24:57 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c79bf1ac9d1faa8333976c030431ac5</guid>
				<title>Bethany started the topic Recovery in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/recovery-31/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Aug 2024 11:14:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, can anyone advise some recovery items I may need after my breast reduction? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fc60e7b0f8c54c8933f4790525035cd4</guid>
				<title>Bethany started the topic Breast reduction &#38; lift - Dr Mahdi - October in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/breast-reduction-lift-dr-mahdi-october/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jul 2024 18:36:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey girls, can anyone please share their experiences with Dr Mahdi? I am in for a breast reduction and uplift in October this year. I’m really excited, I’d just like to hear some stories and possibly photos if comfortable xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8004264bc69e4528dd7d7c35f6d6de4</guid>
				<title>Bethany replied to the topic Dr Mahdi in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/mya-forums/topic/dr-mahdi-6/#post-1336346</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jul 2024 18:26:19 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If there is a group please can I be added? I’m booked for October with Dr Mahdi. 07394852881 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d5944b7dc409d1a38091bf6e5b85bf5</guid>
				<title>Bethany became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1664803/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jul 2024 18:23:22 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/142 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-02 13:29:03 by W3 Total Cache
-->