<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Beth | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/bm2505/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/bm2505/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Beth.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 09:22:37 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c00764e2c633b6fb32d3c5167016ff1b</guid>
				<title>Beth started the topic Post op advice please ladies! in the forum Breast Reduction</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-advice-please-ladies/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Sep 2019 10:23:12 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all I hope you are well, Im literally 6 days post op from a massive reduction from a 34 g/h cup down to around a 34 D cup. I was wondering when you all had your acrylics back on?! I absolutely hate my nails without acrylics and feel like I&#8217;ve put up with this too long now haha any advice would be great, thank you x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cb8c529d6cb033f5c9921682cf03c00</guid>
				<title>Beth became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1466591/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jul 2019 16:30:35 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/131 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 10:37:06 by W3 Total Cache
-->