<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Boey | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/boey/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/boey/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Boey.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:45:49 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f3bb97da4eaecad4849fd3fd5578edf</guid>
				<title>Boey and Marianne are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/791161/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Oct 2014 20:58:15 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f18a204b65713e33c1c9c219f42fb73</guid>
				<title>Boey and Grace are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/761941/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 08 Aug 2014 18:10:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf972bfe24ae9c65ea85e8a15445614e</guid>
				<title>Boey and SJ are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/496985/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Feb 2014 20:05:03 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b5124c1d5b0a8c0e86a748042f1eccf5</guid>
				<title>Boey and stacey are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/493329/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:46:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e3c981b2a15682d667a4de81a05b6530</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Post op stats in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-stats/#post-716609</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:06:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah I love my size there perfect I could of gone bigger with out it looking to heavy on top but I&#8217;m in proportion now so very pleased 🙂 and I has under babe xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1dd2328db95998554c4646a9094b483</guid>
				<title>Boey started the topic Post op stats in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/post-op-stats/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Feb 2014 07:54:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I had my breast surgery in 26th November with Helena, I was a 34 aa/aaa and had 450cc soft touch natural implants wich has taken me to a 34d/dd and I am so happy every thing has gone perfectly lost some sensation to both breast under the nipple but save to sAy its a small price to pay and I would definitely do it all over again 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7cf4089b3d96ea2a29dcd7c56ae22406</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Scares look horrendas :( post opp girls plz help!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scares-look-horrendas-post-opp-girls-plz-help/#post-700806</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2013 07:48:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had Helena but have to say they look better even today thank god lol! I can&#8217;t fault Helena she was brill think it&#8217;s the bras iv been wearing cos I&#8217;m talk the straps won&#8217;t strench far enough so they sit bang on my incisions lol, Helen pain wasn&#8217;t to bad I over did it day 2 po but after 10 days I felt normal again 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9ce07a6fc4f8e770f233a6a787ad42d</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Scares look horrendas :( post opp girls plz help!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scares-look-horrendas-post-opp-girls-plz-help/#post-700570</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:34:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aww that&#8217;s good to now 🙂 thank u babe and yes I&#8217;m so happy with the can&#8217;t stop feeling them haha! My partner is going crazy cos I<br />
 Obsessed with them haha xz</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95e144f485dd61d2cd0206b0df6e1914</guid>
				<title>Boey and Vicky are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/455012/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:25:43 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec59b3d3d94b9e913295c3e9c7b6aa9c</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Scares look horrendas :( post opp girls plz help!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scares-look-horrendas-post-opp-girls-plz-help/#post-700564</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:24:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>15 days but they look horrible ill send u a friend request and u can have a look xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9dae7973dd12cddb1c852b77b19dd18e</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Pain - HELP in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pain-help/#post-700562</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:05:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m feeling good just so worried with my scares at the moment they look a mess can still feel a few stitches hanging out too 🙁 but apart from that there fine, my nipples are super sencitive at the minute still lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46fb89ad65c85e5e14441ec5f3c3df10</guid>
				<title>Boey started the topic Scares look horrendas :( post opp girls plz help!! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/scares-look-horrendas-post-opp-girls-plz-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:02:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Iv put a few pics up and I&#8217;m really worried 🙁 my scares look horrible and raised and not even straight will they look better after time, they still look scanned and sore I can&#8217;t even wear my sports bra cos it rubs my right boob 🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01188e2bad51b70492961d32242aabaf</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Pain - HELP in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/pain-help/#post-700557</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:58:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had this babe but now I&#8217;m 15 days po I&#8217;m fine no pains it is just ur nervous sytem xoming bk to normal xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f162dbf28b69ce92a5ecf2351e15aa37</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic leeds clinic in the forum Leeds</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/leeds-clinic-5/#post-700094</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:22:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes I did love I&#8217;m actually on my way now lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4a8e60636c4182b6d9750a397bf4d999</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 6 days post opp / few more pics  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-days-post-opp-few-more-pics/#post-698942</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:54:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Not properly yet but there a lot heavier than ur 13 month old lol, u don&#8217;t need to go out wich is fine I had to take mine to school ect! That&#8217;s why I found it hard u should be fine as long as u stay in as much as u can and rest and watch telly with ur little bambino 🙂 mine were 2 little boys that were a hand full to cope with haha xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">185c3c3dce0e7383f24a375a3d16ae5e</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 6 days post opp / few more pics  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-days-post-opp-few-more-pics/#post-698928</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:30:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>There 4 and 6 Hun I would defo recommend tryin to get help the first 5-6 days at least, my boys were good but I just felt a total bum! Couldn&#8217;t  put there shoes on felt that bad but I had unders too! I just felt so emotional aswell xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e4462c54988b71754af1e23f2bf15c7</guid>
				<title>Boey started the topic 9days post opp! NEW PICS :))  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9days-post-opp-new-pics/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Dec 2013 08:16:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Posted a few more pic now strapping off 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf6af3ba60c4772351a3f12036cc43c4</guid>
				<title>Boey started the topic 6 days post opp / few more pics  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-days-post-opp-few-more-pics/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Dec 2013 12:58:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well had abit of a melt down day 2 post opp :-/ but can honestly say feel loads better 🙂 can go for short walks to school ect clean up and wash my own hair now :)) taken a few more pics ! My right boob still gets a shocking pain in certain positions but apart from that they seem to be settling well ! Not as big as I though they would be but still&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-450864"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/6-days-post-opp-few-more-pics/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6be337f6c395ea905567c27126bc0db</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Feeling terrible :( plz tell me it gets better in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-terrible-plz-tell-me-it-gets-better/#post-697719</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Nov 2013 20:19:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I hope so to I&#8217;m so emotional right now! I feel bad for my kids cos I can&#8217;t look after them too :-&#8216;( iv taken a  lactosive liquid form my strapping feels to tight I might come across as moaning but this is terrible just want it to hurry up and improve 🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb82de8f3315892f307334188efbe306</guid>
				<title>Boey started the topic Feeling terrible :( plz tell me it gets better in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/feeling-terrible-plz-tell-me-it-gets-better/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Nov 2013 20:02:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So I had my ba on Tuesday with unders and I&#8217;m in pain and so uncomfortable I&#8217;m a blubbering mess!! My chest is so tight I can&#8217;t breath properly for long I&#8217;m so bloated I seriously look six month pregnant 🙁 when will it get better I can&#8217;t look after my kids properly either 🙁 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">579ba0214c81dd3f8b93fb00d5be396c</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Boob job diary. in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/boob-job-diary/#post-697603</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Nov 2013 08:30:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow I had tears in my eyes reading this weather is because all the mess I&#8217;m on I don&#8217;t now but truely a long hard journey u have had I&#8217;m so happy for u now babe well done for keeping strong xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">37e213c9c79009517603a6ec38548390</guid>
				<title>Boey posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/449349/#acomment-449355</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:47:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No probs babe 🙂 what size u going for ? Xx</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/vickybryce/" rel="nofollow ugc">Vicky</a> posted an update <a href='http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/boey/' rel="nofollow ugc">@boey</a> hey hun added you to see your result basically same stats as each other! xx			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fd565388cc779e58e71006795b111ff</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Squeaky boobs is this normal :)  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/squeaky-boobs-is-this-normal/#post-697375</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:23:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My are smaller than I expected but a lot but honestly I&#8217;m so pleased that I have some boobs don&#8217;t have boobie greed at all I think because I had nothing before wich u can see in my pictures I&#8217;m just gratefull I have something to fill a bra :)) xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dc45ca8faf7e39a8a475c4d25dcc097</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Squeaky boobs is this normal :)  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/squeaky-boobs-is-this-normal/#post-697366</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:31:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well I had unders so mine are pretty sore! Can&#8217;t flush the toilet properly haha! My leftboob is more swollen and squishy so hope it&#8217;s normal hope all u girls are feel ok tho and thanks for the advice 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e07b9c3c1b6aeded1bd8dba4687dde10</guid>
				<title>Boey started the topic Squeaky boobs is this normal :)  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/squeaky-boobs-is-this-normal/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:26:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My left boob feels like its full of liquid :-/ and feels squishy is this normal ? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0329e49c5cd39e0be67094db5266339c</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic My boobie day! in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/my-boobie-day/#post-697352</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:22:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck babe enjoy and try not to worrie about it! I&#8217;m ok today just abit sore 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bae728fd004eb8b8ed87b7a3bb35551c</guid>
				<title>Boey posted an update: Girls I can seem to read messages u send me privately so ull [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/449226/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 06:50:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Girls I can seem to read messages u send me privately so ull have send me public messages :-/ xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a1b138d14fa256857e360d5efd84164f</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Op time!!!!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-time/page/2/#post-697346</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Nov 2013 06:44:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Daisy becareful Hun! How are u today? I was in discomfort lastnight woke up every 2 hours with pain in my breast u can feel an hear a lot of fluid in my left boob too, I have to say there pretty sore this morning 🙁 I have the strapping on top and bottom so my nipples show but put my sports bra on xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1fe539cfc12bdbd27dc6ebd6947766d8</guid>
				<title>Boey and  are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/448912/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:44:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1019f1fbe1afe9bf7d1a6be091355da5</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Op time!!!!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-time/#post-697210</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:29:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Really aww bless well nevermind ull be week looked after with gorgeous food 🙂 I was crying when I woke up! Don&#8217;t now why tho lol but feel fine now just sore 🙂 hope ur ok and well enough Togo home tmz babe happy healing xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80a8db038fc978ea3929383a45ad0721</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 5hours post opp! Pics up :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5hours-post-opp-pics-up/#post-697206</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:24:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m so pleased I was worried that they might not of been bigger enough before the opp but right now I don&#8217;t care about the size I&#8217;m so happy I have something to fill a bra! Thank u girls still alittle sore but nothing unbearable just waiting for my dad to pick me up now :)) xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45963a75da77e39b291bf4dc37084928</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 2 weeks to go anyone gettin opp on the 10th dec  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-weeks-to-go-anyone-gettin-opp-on-the-10th-dec/#post-697205</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:20:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Helena was fab love she had done a fantastic job she said they should get abit bigger once the skin relaxes and strenches 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc2df38fa8c600e08aa2fb8bdcaceac9</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 5hours post opp! Pics up :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5hours-post-opp-pics-up/#post-697192</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:41:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450cc moderate profile natural soft touch unders! 🙂 my surgeon said then don&#8217;t lookes big as they will do yet as my skin has to stretch some more yet 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc2df38fa8c600e08aa2fb8bdcaceac9</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 5hours post opp! Pics up :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5hours-post-opp-pics-up/#post-697192</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:41:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450cc moderate profile natural soft touch unders! 🙂 my surgeon said then don&#8217;t lookes big as they will do yet as my skin has to stretch some more yet 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc2df38fa8c600e08aa2fb8bdcaceac9</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 5hours post opp! Pics up :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5hours-post-opp-pics-up/#post-697192</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:41:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450cc moderate profile natural soft touch unders! 🙂 my surgeon said then don&#8217;t lookes big as they will do yet as my skin has to stretch some more yet 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc2df38fa8c600e08aa2fb8bdcaceac9</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 5hours post opp! Pics up :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5hours-post-opp-pics-up/#post-697192</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:41:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450cc moderate profile natural soft touch unders! 🙂 my surgeon said then don&#8217;t lookes big as they will do yet as my skin has to stretch some more yet 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc2df38fa8c600e08aa2fb8bdcaceac9</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 5hours post opp! Pics up :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5hours-post-opp-pics-up/#post-697192</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:41:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450cc moderate profile natural soft touch unders! 🙂 my surgeon said then don&#8217;t lookes big as they will do yet as my skin has to stretch some more yet 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc2df38fa8c600e08aa2fb8bdcaceac9</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 5hours post opp! Pics up :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5hours-post-opp-pics-up/#post-697192</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:41:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450cc moderate profile natural soft touch unders! 🙂 my surgeon said then don&#8217;t lookes big as they will do yet as my skin has to stretch some more yet 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc2df38fa8c600e08aa2fb8bdcaceac9</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 5hours post opp! Pics up :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5hours-post-opp-pics-up/#post-697192</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:41:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 450cc moderate profile natural soft touch unders! 🙂 my surgeon said then don&#8217;t lookes big as they will do yet as my skin has to stretch some more yet 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49686c07a9c56dc4843dc1bf4fbd93a7</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic BA DONE AND DISCHARGED :D in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ba-done-and-discharged-d/#post-697188</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:36:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m still hear lol, just waiting for them to take my drains out slept most of evening tho think that&#8217;s why they forgot about me haha happy healing boobie buddie :)) xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e83c6e60aaa0ab484e1336273fce908</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic 5hours post opp! Pics up :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5hours-post-opp-pics-up/#post-697187</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:34:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Add u all Hun 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51fc0f839833a0db52ce41f3ee94381d</guid>
				<title>Boey started the topic 5hours post opp! Pics up :) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/5hours-post-opp-pics-up/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:21:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5 hours post up 🙂 few pictures up girls :)) xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6ae16f41d6d2b818210234c7b0572572</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic ALL DONE 415 over DR Schiavone PICS UP in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-415-over-dr-schiavone-pics-up/#post-697170</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:19:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well done babe same for me too 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">003886a7bb032a53129245b9c6c809f0</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic All done in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-101/#post-697091</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 12:41:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I was crying too lol! It does feel uncomfortable for me I had unders so can&#8217;t really move properly but just eaten something and starting to feel better already hope ur ok tho daisy love can&#8217;t believe we have boobies :)) xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5c004a89eb26558232ccf916d44573ed</guid>
				<title>Boey started the topic All done in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/all-done-101/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:46:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Well I&#8217;m all done just really uncomfortable at the minute will keep u all posted xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2c58b5e9ea2795100401b279302e843e</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Ready to go in for my opp in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ready-to-go-in-for-my-opp/#post-697060</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:35:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good luck too daisy 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5b5da29b7cedae429dc986a740c8a62</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Op time!!!!  in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/op-time/#post-697057</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:33:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m going in now ahhhh so nerves now :-/ xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79039593d1f1cc945233212a41f69d6e</guid>
				<title>Boey started the topic Ready to go in for my opp in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/ready-to-go-in-for-my-opp/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Nov 2013 08:32:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Seen my surgeon and nurse and anaesthetic man going in in about 10 mins :-/ now the Nerves are kicking in ekkk wish me luck girls lol xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fcc7159d19a81314fac32133ce0cc72</guid>
				<title>Boey replied to the topic Last night with my eggy boobies :)))) in the forum Archive</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/last-night-with-my-eggy-boobies/#post-697017</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:13:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks girls super excited now will keep u all posted tmz :)) xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8de7e0522806657e2495a02eb6491da</guid>
				<title>Boey and Polina are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/448483/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:38:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/372 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 05:33:30 by W3 Total Cache
-->