<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Cara | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/bonnie9/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/bonnie9/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Cara.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 14:58:51 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1670ffd2fecaa94dd3b326bdc490262c</guid>
				<title>Cara started the topic Revision due to gap? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/revision-due-to-gap/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2018 18:51:47 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Had anyone had revision surgery due to having a huge gap and breasts being more in your arm pits? I love my boobs with a bra on but hate them without and I was so looking forward to going braless! Trying to work out if there’s anything that can be done&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0349a0470b6f32110666355eabec48f7</guid>
				<title>Cara changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1408629/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 03 Jul 2018 18:48:33 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">192e5f4d5439adfbafabaced29884957</guid>
				<title>Cara and pinklady1207 are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1294520/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:23:33 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ae9bf466acbfb44b956a281527033a8</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Dropping and fluffing..?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dropping-and-fluffing-11/#post-1092453</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:18:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My surgeon explained to me that drop and fluff happens with under the muscle because the muscle has been cut so swells after surgery and when it all goes back to normal your muscle shrinks back so the implant “drops” down as more space made for it, I was told d&amp;f doesn’t happen for overs xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc777dd503eedca75090d51e8b60e3c9</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bras-for-sale-13/#post-1091490</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Feb 2018 20:57:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m interested in the Black please,  is this still available? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63e8ef436f552a42a1e5f6753d2574a7</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic  in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/brand-new-white-macom-for-sale/#post-1091488</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Feb 2018 20:54:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If not sold them I would definitely like this please! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e19ee8e8f15c3a5336ecac843a84986</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic 9 Weeks Post Op :D in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/9-weeks-post-op-d/#post-1090393</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 14 Feb 2018 20:05:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow major boob envy!! They are amazing xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e76eed83d9a719807e3276f7754c18a4</guid>
				<title>Cara and Sian are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1291078/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Feb 2018 15:55:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">925a7424ec8dc7efba6a5936ec913d2c</guid>
				<title>Cara changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1289901/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2018 08:30:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8ffd5a09c82562c1f3e6d811c1d6f12</guid>
				<title>Cara changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1289900/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 09 Feb 2018 08:29:54 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80ad5218de723c6ae5a9ebda432dc37d</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Anybody having op between Feb-May?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anybody-having-op-between-feb-may/page/2/#post-1088763</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Feb 2018 20:41:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve just booked to have Dr Linda Fiumara on April 27th!! I’m so excited already, hoping to have 400cc’s although keep dreaming myself out that I’ll pick the wrong size and they won’t suit me xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c6ea588fcc75eb6a01e8c8cd981bf70b</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Instagram accounts in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/instagram-accounts-4/#post-1088722</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Feb 2018 19:35:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve just sent up my BA insta, it’s BA_270418 can’t wait to get posting my post op pics once I’ve had my surgery! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">201291f15579503954391254836dc2e4</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Been to see a surgeon. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/been-to-see-a-surgeon/#post-1088718</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Feb 2018 19:25:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I saw two companies that provide the packages service for lack of a better saying and then I saw a surgeon directly so felt I had a good comparison between the three before my my choice xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55ca35a168d264183b3b1a715e5cb469</guid>
				<title>Cara and BeckyBoo are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1289486/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Feb 2018 08:13:38 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e442b65d4f96f1f1f66e44c58722ff8</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Booking surgeon consultation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/booking-surgeon-consultation/#post-1088426</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Feb 2018 19:26:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m having Dr Fiumara but not with Mya. When are you hoping for date wise? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e808592c6c778f44ee6265a3c3df89ae</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Are sizers a true reflection? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/are-sizers-a-true-reflection/#post-1088420</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Feb 2018 18:56:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks ladies, the pic of them in looks too big to me but they also look a bit saggy so not sure if that’s what’s putting me off xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34e9510c05e6017eb101211897824395</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Are sizers a true reflection? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/are-sizers-a-true-reflection/#post-1088395</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Feb 2018 16:51:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e1834f75f44d77295f0fe19da7b5820e</guid>
				<title>Cara started the topic Are sizers a true reflection? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/are-sizers-a-true-reflection/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Feb 2018 16:49:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve tried on 400cc sizers and had a pic taken with them in and they look huge but didn’t look that big in person and I was told it’s roughly a DD which is what I want to be. Has anyone else tried the sizers on and found them to be the same ice you’ve had surgery? Will try and attach a pic! </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdc118689a86137199bf21355a27dc96</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Booking surgeon consultation in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/booking-surgeon-consultation/#post-1088392</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Feb 2018 16:47:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If you are set on her you could always go directly to her to secure the date you want&#8230; xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5e1e8f3e86426aef8ccc47a5b2c771d</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic 400cc HP overs are these big enough ?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/400cc-hp-overs-are-these-big-enough/#post-1087835</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Feb 2018 20:21:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What size are you now Jade? I’m thinking 400cc under and hoping for a D/DD xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">442fb296567721fc582083545cafaedb</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic 555cc dual plane hp teardrops in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/555cc-dual-plane-hp-teardrops/#post-1087422</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Feb 2018 14:27:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sickness and lack of sleep is the worst and doesn’t let you heal as well I imagine. Glad you are starting to feel better though and you look great!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">02a0de6176463b55d171eaba41569941</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Dr Fiumara in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-fiumara-6/#post-1087153</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Feb 2018 19:53:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya, I met Dr Linda on Friday (not with Mya) and she was so lovely, she took the time to explain everything to me and I felt that she would achieve what I am hoping for and would trust her to make the right choice about size, I’m a 32a although have been up to a big C with breastfeeding so have some excess skin, she has recommended 400cc’s for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1287725"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/dr-fiumara-6/#post-1087153" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f7c9bd09e206c5a976b15b6bfe631bc3</guid>
				<title>Cara started the topic Same stats? 5”3 size 8/10 400cc? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/same-stats-53-size-810-400cc/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Feb 2018 20:27:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi all, I’ve see Dr Fiumara tonight and she was lovely, so reassuring and gave me and honest opinion of what I could have/expect. We agreed on 400cc’s with the possiblity of 425 to even out depending on the day. Has anyone else got similar stats that could show me before and afters please? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e73e3c8a0ac55673f08473560d0d5f65</guid>
				<title>Cara and Diana are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1286320/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 31 Jan 2018 19:32:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dc621cfa2d88758f02045eac2daf6e2e</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Bigger size in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/bigger-size/#post-1085111</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:53:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Was it boux Avenue you got measured in intitially? I find they size really differently to other places&#8230; xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">47e3bae2706b804f3c8c3107e9b364a8</guid>
				<title>Cara started the topic Can you book two surgeon consults? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/can-you-book-two-surgeon-consults/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2018 20:30:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi girls, I had my initial consult today and was recommended dr masshadi however I’ve seen  Dr Fiumara on instagram and have done some research and would really like to meet her. Can I book to see her as well or do they get you to see one first then change if you aren’t happy? Thanks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ff2999e7e8c5ffefe665f009b4a6ea1</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic 18 weeks po 275cc hp partials in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/18-weeks-po-275cc-hp-partials/#post-1084799</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2018 16:59:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>They look great, really natural xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a2254ce4c3fd15e52c95437279a077d9</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Mr Mashhadi anyone? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashhadi-anyone/#post-1084761</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2018 14:53:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi @em96 that’s really great to hear!! Be good to see how yours look after. Did you get to see before and afters that he’s done? What size are you going for? Sorry for all the questions xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa6474d285d070699292bb1e5e68d5b6</guid>
				<title>Cara and Donna are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1284632/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2018 14:47:05 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60b4095593e3b5b0612fc12ba9194616</guid>
				<title>Cara started the topic Mr Mashhadi anyone? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashhadi-anyone/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2018 13:30:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone had Mr Masshadi and can share experience/results please? Had my initial consult today and was recommended him but would like to see some of his work ideally xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db02f6131077fd81bab9e7dcc6d3b486</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Mr. Mashhadi at Mya in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/mr-mashhadi-at-mya/#post-1084732</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jan 2018 13:17:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/zuzana/' rel="nofollow ugc">@zuzana</a> did you end up going ahead with me mushhadi? I’ve been recommended him but struggling to find much about him, thanks x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5720159790ed6be36d8ee4f8024ef770</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic New boobs! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/new-boobs-9/#post-1084495</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Jan 2018 19:03:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow that’s so fast to be in and out, hope the pain isn’t too bad when the locals wear off. Do you mind me sending you a friend request and pm, just curious where you had yours done? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">195d15f800c4a1b8e7967c784ffa786b</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic 350cc round high profile under pics?? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-round-high-profile-under-pics/#post-1084207</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:24:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yours look amazing Stephanie!! What size are you now? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">047d96d401328e508be63236fd39d0e4</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Hematoma in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/hematoma-3/#post-1084189</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jan 2018 20:20:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So glad you are doing ok now Amy, must have been so scary for you and the other half! Hope you recover quickly and have amazing boobs ASAP!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b43b9b0244dece8257c4765229bbf54</guid>
				<title>Cara&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1283342/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:42:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">56eadb17359167ef94b7e46ebb22a19a</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Amazing feeling of more daring bikinis in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/amazing-feeling-of-more-daring-bikinis/#post-1083725</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:27:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That looks amazing! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cb262033cf4a64b489fb17aa1f936a2</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic 1st consultation booked in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1st-consultation-booked-2/#post-1083477</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jan 2018 20:38:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m in London, good luck for your consultation!! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3283c39171d6d2ac8d5f3c70e0c3d9b5</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic 1st consultation booked in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/1st-consultation-booked-2/#post-1083456</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jan 2018 19:46:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have my first consultation on Saturday too! Where are you having yours billie? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0cd803a8e9a7e040d27707822ca998ee</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Researching! Questions, questions, questions in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-questions-questions-questions/#post-1083222</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 23 Jan 2018 06:59:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Chloe,  I’m currently in the research phase myself and have my first consultation this weekend. My cousin had hers done a year ago, she went up to a FF and they look amazing, she showed me recently and I was shocked how bouncy and squishy they are exactly like natural boobs. All I would say is maybe take someone to the consultation with you f&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1282684"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/researching-questions-questions-questions/#post-1083222" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">863d269933c6cacb9622950b20e758c7</guid>
				<title>Cara and Grainne Mears-Bullen are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1282637/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jan 2018 23:18:29 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d7f1b1f0c2719e1ffee41075cf0e8a9</guid>
				<title>Cara and Beckie are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1282150/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 22 Jan 2018 07:15:01 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7c59fcb43ff4f308536002d6fc0446cd</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Anatomical/tear drop in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anatomicaltear-drop/#post-1082760</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jan 2018 21:46:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>@le I have my first consultation on Saturday, really want a nice natural look and feel you get that more with teardrop xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8655df5a83dd367297f9ffdb1d82b244</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Anatomical/tear drop in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anatomicaltear-drop/#post-1082720</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jan 2018 21:14:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Has anyone had teardrop with a Mya surgeon? I like the look of teardrop but not sure if I’ll have to go elsewhere for them or not xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c0936c830b3273451760bef8ddfa234</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic 3 weeks post op 365cc ???? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-weeks-post-op-365cc-%f0%9f%98%8a/#post-1082700</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jan 2018 20:29:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/jojo/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jojo</a> you look amazing! Who did your surgery? How did you find recovery with your kids? I have two little ones and looking after them after surgery is what is worrying me the most. You have really similar stats to me which is great to see xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a62df66fd73b955b36ea36ca3c8458d0</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Initial consult andsurgeon consultation in same day? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/initial-consult-andsurgeon-consultation-in-same-day/#post-1082549</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jan 2018 11:00:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve got a good idea of who I want but I’m not too fussed as think they all look good, would I need to tell them I’m advance or just wait and see on the day? I’m going up on Saturday and can’t wait to get things started! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91ae115f8320dd66a45ca1928e9b26b0</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic 2 days to go feeling nervous in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/2-days-to-go-feeling-nervous/#post-1082547</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jan 2018 10:58:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How did it go <a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/kelly/' rel="nofollow ugc">@kelly</a> ? Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0fb497a91e043b2c439e473716ceafd8</guid>
				<title>Cara started the topic Initial consult andsurgeon consultation in same day? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/initial-consult-andsurgeon-consultation-in-same-day/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Jan 2018 10:36:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi ladies, has anyone had their initial consultation and surgeon consultation in the same day? I was hoping to avoid having to go up to London to many times if I can help it but not sure if it’s possible to do it all in one go xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">339b8cd61b4e793f465249dc56db264b</guid>
				<title>Cara and Victoria are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1281626/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jan 2018 23:34:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df057686bdcb1cf7eaa7435cd223d453</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic How many days to feel normal? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/how-many-days-to-feel-normal/#post-1082430</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jan 2018 20:43:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks kelly 🙂 xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb93bcfb6175670cd0fcd059a344f071</guid>
				<title>Cara replied to the topic Night out : D!!! in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/night-out-d/#post-1082429</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jan 2018 20:39:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You look amazing! Have a great night xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/407 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-08 17:04:14 by W3 Total Cache
-->