<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Dolls | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/browneyes26/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/browneyes26/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Dolls.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 17:08:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e62f03b2e9ee5e9155270ea2adefd75</guid>
				<title>Dolls replied to the topic 350cc Mod+ Unders / Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/#post-1096767</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Mar 2018 20:15:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Does anyone know if it’s true that you lose about 10 per cent of the size with unders? Have my second consultation tomorrow with Dr Marcellino and want to be 100 percent with the size I’d rather them a little too big than a little too small x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aedf04db0582e6ab0573393bb4a135ac</guid>
				<title>Dolls replied to the topic 350cc Mod+ Unders / Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/#post-1096767</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Mar 2018 20:15:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Omg I’m so sorry I haven’t been on here for a while I wasn’t ignoring you ha. How’s the recovery going? Hope you’re coping well now and in less pain. I’m sure they look amazing. How long till you get to finally see them? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eca5f988053377eebe3394d27615f44e</guid>
				<title>Dolls replied to the topic 350cc Mod+ Unders / Marcellino in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/350cc-mod-unders-marcellino/#post-1092773</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Feb 2018 22:27:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Hannah,<br />
Wondering if you or any of Ye girls can help. I’ve got my surgery booked in for 19th March with Dr Marcellino. He decide based on my description 375cc and 400cc Mod Plus. I’m abit scared they might be small I want them to look natural but still busty I’m currently a 32c/34b. Do you have before pictures? Or anything to help.<br />
Thank you x</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76b4f2a52d7f7650cd5009287b59bb24</guid>
				<title>Dolls became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1293143/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 18 Feb 2018 16:11:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/136 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 20:31:53 by W3 Total Cache
-->