<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Bryony | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/bryony0987/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/bryony0987/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Bryony.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:04:08 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08ede8253971ec8078e8023f31612dc0</guid>
				<title>Bryony replied to the topic MAY Surgery 2019 - LETS GET TOGETHER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/may-surgery-2019-lets-get-together/page/2/#post-1300252</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 26 Apr 2019 20:52:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/members/mrswilla1981/' rel="nofollow ugc">@mrswilla1981</a> no I havent been added yet. Have messaged you my number (: xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a63308dba1b9afecf23b8ae2401e61cc</guid>
				<title>Bryony replied to the topic MAY Surgery 2019 - LETS GET TOGETHER in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/may-surgery-2019-lets-get-together/#post-1299698</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 21 Apr 2019 14:52:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m 10th of may please add me! Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">294ac0243512d68586f8f41a53ae28ef</guid>
				<title>Bryony replied to the topic Macom I-Bra small for sale. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-i-bra-small-for-sale/#post-1299398</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Apr 2019 14:53:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yes please. Please message with price?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">61ef54f972d4a8076042ac229a5e889e</guid>
				<title>Bryony replied to the topic Surgery 10th May. London in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-10th-may-london/#post-1299073</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 14 Apr 2019 18:39:56 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey.<br />
Yeah 😛<br />
My surgeon is dr giannas. I&#8217;m going to be having 300cc hp unders.<br />
What about you?<br />
Feel free to message me and I&#8217;ll send my number across so we can WhatsApp if youd like. Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c1a3213463dd6154b5f4f6eaba7354b8</guid>
				<title>Bryony replied to the topic Surgery 10th May. London in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/surgery-10th-may-london/#post-1299011</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 13 Apr 2019 21:14:50 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mines the 10th of may! Had my pre OP and chat with surgeon today (: </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a74e49457f05aaa2a94fa4ccc189747a</guid>
				<title>Bryony replied to the topic Macom bra for sale in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/macom-bra-for-sale/#post-1298729</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2019 20:06:08 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I&#8217;m also looking for a small please (: </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">041398e8e977af64702cebf63b66fd3b</guid>
				<title>Bryony became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1455975/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Apr 2019 10:17:24 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/152 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-07 00:29:59 by W3 Total Cache
-->