<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Carla | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/carlarose1/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/carlarose1/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Carla.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 20:35:28 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eef30dd184e83bb35ee9d09c72543e6c</guid>
				<title>Carla and Carla are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1443770/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Jan 2019 06:19:31 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6faeac5b219e550f8ab936f420440bbb</guid>
				<title>Carla replied to the topic Breast uplift and implant 275/300cc pictures please in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-uplift-and-implant-275300cc-pictures-please/#post-1290176</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Jan 2019 21:13:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya omg so sorry I’ve only just seen your msg, I’m really bad with coming on here lol. I went back today and met dr sleiter and he seems very chilled out compared to giannis! How are you doing now? Have you got any pictures? I’m just finding it hard to picture what my boobs will look like after surgery. As stupid as it sounds I hate them so much&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1443692"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-uplift-and-implant-275300cc-pictures-please/#post-1290176" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12b31f67a719c622901a804ed2b494b5</guid>
				<title>Carla replied to the topic Breast uplift and implant 275/300cc pictures please in the forum Breast Uplift</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/breast-uplift-and-implant-275300cc-pictures-please/#post-1287026</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:22:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hiya! What surgeon did you have and how much did you pay for your surgery? I’ve had a consultation and been told I need uplift and implant. I’ve bern researching surgeons but it’s all very confusing and so hard to pick xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">238ba8608c272a27f3918a953077a26b</guid>
				<title>Carla became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1071985/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Sep 2016 20:13:27 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/145 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-04 22:38:33 by W3 Total Cache
-->