<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Carley Welden | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/carleywelden/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/carleywelden/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Carley Welden.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:02:29 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a064f87f8ef69620fc6df1541fbf5e18</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic From an A cup.. in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/from-an-a-cup/#post-1324227</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Mar 2021 18:24:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Julia I was a 28A and had 275cc high profile implants I’m now a 32C. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">476d2b3f8ec92ccaf6075898a3940c72</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic Help! Confused between 250cc mod + or 270cc Hp teardrop in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/help-confused-between-250cc-mod-or-270cc-hp-teardrop/#post-1323832</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 11 Mar 2021 22:20:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello, I didn’t have teardrop but my stats are similar 5’1 and 7 1/2 stone. I was a 28A before and I’m a 32C now. I had 275cc high profile implants </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1181c8dc952b5240de9b86045482ede</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic 28AA .. petite in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/28aa-petite/#post-1323255</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 Feb 2021 23:05:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I went under the muscle! I’ve finally been measured and I’m a 32C. My surgeon was either between 300&amp; 275 on the day but could fit 275 I’m over the moon Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7293914e2cbef18fcae70af8d29fa05e</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic 28AA .. petite in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/28aa-petite/#post-1323174</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2021 22:32:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sarah, I’m really happy with my size yeah! I haven’t really got loads been trying to keep them in my bra as much as possible. I can post them when I get some more Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb6df975bf0836903c866a7670eab04e</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic 28AA .. petite in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/28aa-petite/#post-1323164</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2021 16:50:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is one of my before and afters but my after has changed a bit now Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e2f7c34bff5e797f0b0711298bcd6fbd</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic 28AA .. petite in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/28aa-petite/#post-1323162</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 16 Feb 2021 16:49:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Elizabeth I have around same stats as you I had 275cc High Profile. This is me now, I’m not actually sure what size I am now this bra I tried is a 34B I also tried a 32C and that fit but this felt fine too. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">965fa4b1a25fcb309cf7dee5574b7595</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic SMALL BOOBS! 200-275CC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/small-boobs-200-275cc/#post-1322715</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 03 Feb 2021 23:57:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah so I was told 8 weeks! I have a nude and black one hahaha they’re not the best looking but they’re super comfy Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38014c62dc5c8a9df171104322bf376f</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic SMALL BOOBS! 200-275CC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/small-boobs-200-275cc/#post-1322660</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Feb 2021 09:26:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello!! I had my post op around 10 days post op and had my bandages off then! I’m 4 weeks post op now! Ive to wear my surgery bra for 8 weeks, but I think I will be a while before anywhere is open to be measured Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83c00fff4abd83d7a978be2b26163c01</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic Gutted with small implants - 210cc was all he could fit? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gutted-with-small-implants-210cc-was-all-he-could-fit/#post-1322471</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 28 Jan 2021 10:22:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I had 275cc, my op was 3rd of January. I didn’t really choose my size my surgeon picked for me because I had basically nothing to begin with. Did you take many before photos? I always feel looking at them makes you feel so much better xxxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e80f0e02fceb6e01c750ea4a55208ddf</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic SMALL BOOBS! 200-275CC in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/small-boobs-200-275cc/#post-1322462</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jan 2021 11:17:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello! I’m 7 1/2stone, just over 5ft and I had high profile 275cc round implants </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c041d8d627cd8ef852809d5647f5f69</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic Gutted with small implants - 210cc was all he could fit? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/gutted-with-small-implants-210cc-was-all-he-could-fit/#post-1322438</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2021 21:20:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Eliza!<br />
I wouldn’t panic too much, I bet they look amazing! You still have a long time and they will drop and fluff &#x1f497; Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">049c921c46e5d3b3c4fc7c18b1b879de</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic Natural breasts: 5ft 7, 63kgs, 34A/Small B in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/natural-breasts-5ft-7-63kgs-34a-small-b/#post-1322436</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jan 2021 21:18:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thankyou Sarah &#x1f497;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49fb55f0998caebe0edd627a63d892a6</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic 32a to 255cc teardrop unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-to-255cc-teardrop-unders/#post-1322321</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2021 15:04:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Round, under the muscle, high profile Xxx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de3cde0fdf3632bf14d84959b9715af2</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic 32a to 255cc teardrop unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-to-255cc-teardrop-unders/#post-1322303</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 Jan 2021 01:02:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Elizabeth, I never got properly measured before hand I used to just buy the smallest bra on the hanger haha! I was wearing 32A though. I haven’t been measured yet with my new size as I’m only just under 3 weeks post op&#x2764;&#xfe0f; </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">da527015f11c04e079ec5660d032383d</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic 32a to 255cc teardrop unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-to-255cc-teardrop-unders/#post-1322285</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Jan 2021 23:47:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Em, I’ve attached my before and afters for you x </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8030a4242ee7fca4fa3c371e3430817b</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic PETITE GIRLS! Teardrop implants in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/petite-girls-teardrop-implants/#post-1322241</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Jan 2021 14:39:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Elizabeth, I’m 5’1, size 6 clothing about 7 1/2 stone. I also had nothing and had 275cc high profile implants. I’m only just over 2 weeks post op so still need to drop. </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d08a70059c552cc9ddeb759fdeab41c</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic Do you think looking at other people&#039;s photos is unrealistic? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/do-you-think-looking-at-other-peoples-photos-is-unrealistic/#post-1322209</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Jan 2021 21:35:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Sophie! It’s good to look at photos so it gives you an idea. This forum is great for giving realistic progress photos. Try not to stress too much they will be perfect&#x1f497;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d11d35b59cb7854c094ec85a5b92476</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1499670/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Jan 2021 09:26:32 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0ea9c5dc883495935abdce63e30ec9b</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1499669/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Jan 2021 09:24:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8f50440b049d581be988c2f1e630cb8d</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1499668/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Jan 2021 09:21:16 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0efa5acbb1826b0b963bdf5471c251fd</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic 32a to 255cc teardrop unders in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/32a-to-255cc-teardrop-unders/#post-1322141</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jan 2021 22:57:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi Em I went 275cc and I’m so happy that I went with that! I can send before and afters. I’m only 11 days post op so still a long way to go Xx</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">de1214627e60a13009b6ad2f676a38de</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic Natural breasts: 5ft 7, 63kgs, 34A/Small B in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/natural-breasts-5ft-7-63kgs-34a-small-b/#post-1322139</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jan 2021 22:49:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is 11DPO today</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba0991c24c6268fddf801ed35bb3253b</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic Natural breasts: 5ft 7, 63kgs, 34A/Small B in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/natural-breasts-5ft-7-63kgs-34a-small-b/#post-1322135</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jan 2021 22:48:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is 9DPO</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5532a3289e92bf1afc17f98d11da87b2</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden replied to the topic 3 Months PO!! (And a few days) in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/3-months-po-and-a-few-days/#post-1322086</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:28:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This has put me at ease &#x1f929;they look amaze </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">847a2586dddef91aae26c809c397c361</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden and Chloe are now friends</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1499526/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jan 2021 22:12:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b579549f07c845ceca0ecab3d38e2258</guid>
				<title>Carley Welden became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1487739/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2020 13:35:30 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/229 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-05 22:01:22 by W3 Total Cache
-->