<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Celest | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/celest/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/celest/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Celest.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 03:51:48 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2b57eb0b8c1b3fd48a9248d7e16f007</guid>
				<title>Celest replied to the topic Anyone getting 700-800ccs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-getting-700-800ccs/#post-1327096</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 14 Sep 2021 09:55:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey Ash,  got your direct message glad to be of help and to find people with similar stats and sizing requirements!</p>
<p>Dr Traynor originally said 550 to 650 but after booking I went back in and saw him and showed him what I wanted as well as voicing my concerns that I’d wake up and not see much of a difference in 600s to my current 400s so he’s sai&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1510862"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-getting-700-800ccs/#post-1327096" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2af86a66889fc2d2578e5b9ed20b67fa</guid>
				<title>Celest replied to the topic Has anyone had them done twice? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/has-anyone-had-them-done-twice/#post-1327072</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Sep 2021 17:09:25 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve had mine done almost 10 years ago 400ccs &#8211; going next week to get 700/800ccs and can’t wait &#8211; definitely couldn’t have had it done in one as I was a small B cup prior to my first!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6bf1735adfd607e40da670d4f434dcc</guid>
				<title>Celest replied to the topic Anyone getting 700-800ccs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-getting-700-800ccs/#post-1327071</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Sep 2021 16:16:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Have you seen Dr Traynor? He’s doing mine and originally said 650 but when I expressed wanting to notice a difference in current 400ccs he said 700-800 will be fine.   </p>
<p>And I agree with you I wouldn’t be paying for a re-aug only to have less than half a cup size difference!   700/800 aren’t difference in size just projection it seems as she’s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1510826"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-getting-700-800ccs/#post-1327071" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71015c6882f4ebb2d04b8ada5666a60e</guid>
				<title>Celest replied to the topic 450cc u see 8days in share experience in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/450cc-u-see-8days-in-share-experience/#post-1327067</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:56:48 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No but I’ll be having unders next week so can help then!  I’ve got 400 in now going to 800 so I’m exited to see the difference!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0871d66555b3175d01445133421437d2</guid>
				<title>Celest&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1510769/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:58:09 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">831b2e9702cebdcd07153f6865fdd5df</guid>
				<title>Celest started the topic Anyone getting 700-800ccs? in the forum Breast Enlargement</title>
				<link>https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-getting-700-800ccs/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Sep 2021 20:29:11 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ve not seen any recent images or posts of girls being offered these sizes &#8211; i saw a some 800ccs on here a few years back and they look amazing.  </p>
<p>Im booked in this month and have been offered 700-800 ccs.  I’ve seen some gorgeous pics of girls who’ve got 800ccs but I’ve also seen some that look very stuck on which isn’t what I want.  Im 5’6 an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1510759"><a href="https://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/anyone-getting-700-800ccs/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f07c8080062e7f5777fe3b2cf02496b</guid>
				<title>Celest became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1510571/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Sep 2021 21:46:01 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/150 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-10 05:07:44 by W3 Total Cache
-->