<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MYA Space | Stacy | Activity</title>
	<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ch1nad0ll/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://space.mya.co.uk/members/ch1nad0ll/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Stacy.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 21:52:37 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=10.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dbe61c06256e10e6ac0be98a6c11f41c</guid>
				<title>Stacy replied to the topic VASER - MY EXPERIENCE (CHIN, UPPER, LOWER ABS, FLANKS, BRA ROLL) in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-my-experience-chin-upper-lower-abs-flanks-bra-roll/#post-1004907</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Jun 2017 22:28:37 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi julie, </p>
<p>Vaser lipo itself isn&#8217;t too sore, recovery wise, I&#8217;m just feeling a bit stiff and crampy! i know the recovery time for traditional lipo is a lot longer which is why I steered clear of that one. It&#8217;s day 6 and honestly I feel so much better, I&#8217;m getting used to the garment a lot more and i&#8217;m not relying on painkillers as the only pain&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1178499"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-my-experience-chin-upper-lower-abs-flanks-bra-roll/#post-1004907" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ac1aabfdacc46b2602200067449827b0</guid>
				<title>Stacy&#039;s profile was updated</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1177301/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 May 2017 22:43:08 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1cb2b5ce1bbde32f6197285fb9d755a0</guid>
				<title>Stacy started the topic VASER - MY EXPERIENCE (CHIN, UPPER, LOWER ABS, FLANKS, BRA ROLL) in the forum Liposuction</title>
				<link>http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-my-experience-chin-upper-lower-abs-flanks-bra-roll/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 30 May 2017 22:40:06 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Just thought id share my lipo experience with everyone seeing as when I went through the process I found it really helpful reading through everyone else&#8217;s!</p>
<p>I had my procedure done on 27/05 at the Manchester clinic with Dr Vlok, my admission time was 07:45 &#8211; super early, so i stayed in Manc the night before to get there on time! When I arrived I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-1177294"><a href="http://www.mya.co.uk/mya-space/mya-forums/topic/vaser-my-experience-chin-upper-lower-abs-flanks-bra-roll/" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">581950fccfff32da191634fed7287d50</guid>
				<title>Stacy became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://space.mya.co.uk/activity/p/1160721/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Apr 2017 20:01:49 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
<!--
Performance optimized by W3 Total Cache. Learn more: https://www.boldgrid.com/w3-total-cache/

Object Caching 0/137 objects using Redis
Page Caching using Disk: Enhanced 
Lazy Loading
Database Caching using Redis (Request-wide modification query)

Served from: space.mya.co.uk @ 2026-10-09 04:48:34 by W3 Total Cache
-->